1. Hello Im having a problem i can't use scroll of deception on my Shadow's Edge. It says "This item cannot be used for transmogrification". Any idea how to fix this?

2. Hello Im having a problem i can't use scroll of deception on my Shadow's Edge. It says "This item cannot be used for transmogrification". Any idea how to fix this?
    Most likely your transmog doesn't match all the rules. Can you actually equip it?

3. Can I transmog my crossbow with a bow?

4. How do players obtain 'Scroll of Purification' ?

5. There's any way to get my Scroll back? I have a Polearm that I wished to Xmog but I accidentally used the scroll on my sword.

6. There's any way to get my Scroll back?
    Nope. Msg too short.

7. Are there any plans of implementing the possibility of buying the transmog scrolls for in game currency at any point in the future?

8. Are there any plans of implementing the possibility of buying the transmog scrolls for in game currency at any point in the future?
    There's no announcement about it yet. And I highly doubt that such a feature will ever be implemented. At least not for gold. The only possible solution I could think of would be making it purchaseable at the EoF vendor for a really high amount of emblems (possibly 500 or more). Not that I would encourage that, tho.

9. There's no announcement about it yet. And I highly doubt that such a feature will ever be implemented. At least not for gold. The only possible solution I could think of would be making it purchaseable at the EoF vendor for a really high amount of emblems (possibly 500 or more). Not that I would encourage that, tho.
    It would be a nice potential gold sink, but i predict it will never happen, why throw away profits? I think they've had enough missing out on donations for a life time when they added all non heroic and non wrath gear to the vote shop (that was a lovely time, the perma point nerf if you got a ban certainly made many a would be cheater & bg bot think twice about their actions!)

10. Wait quoted wrong guy, can't edit for some reason, just realized the guy i quoted said:

"not for gold" then suggests "for EOF"?

What is the logic in that? Take away some server profits (which benefit server) and replace them not with a gold sink which arguably benefits the server... but just give them away as a free extra bonus to the people who (if in a competent guild) already get the best scroll rate per time played? You could have at least suggested giving them for 5k arena points which would actually be a solution to the qq from arena only players that they can't get them, and might result in a little bit more arena activity :)

I think the current system is fine, except there is a massive bias towards competent raiding guilds when it comes to time:scroll ratio, not that I personally care; I just want to be able to turn off the bloody transmog as promised :/

11. So many people make it sound like Warmane staff are villains. We got transmog, given that this feature is not part of the WotLK content, even if it were only obtainable via real currency it would still be a bonus. Stop complaining and making remarks about Warmane staff being always out for more money. Servers aren't cheap, development isn't cheap, time isn't cheap.
    We got a nice system to reward activity, and given this is a f2p server, we have the chance to maybe take a shortcut and make a contribution at the same time. Or perhaps Warmane should disable character trading, transmogrification, should remove all gear from the item shops and only keep mounts and make the server subscription based, this would be so much better. Oh wait, this sounds familiar...
    Why throw away profits? Why indeed. Warmane is not here to serve our needs. It provides a service we all enjoy and doesn't force you to give anything in return. You can enjoy everything for free, no content limitation, Next time you want to make a stinging remark, say "Thank you" instead :)

Sorry for the long stingy post, I'm in a bad mood today :D

12. It would be a nice potential gold sink, but i predict it will never happen, why throw away profits? I think they've had enough missing out on donations for a life time when they added all non heroic and non wrath gear to the vote shop (that was a lovely time, the perma point nerf if you got a ban certainly made many a would be cheater & bg bot think twice about their actions!)
    yea i was also thinking about as a gold sink, which should be somewhat healthy for the server once the gold ammount gets out of hand again,

13. The squish was needed because of Icecrown's rates being tuned down. Icecrown was created from x10 or x12 rates, if memory serves.

14. Are there any plans of implementing the possibility of buying the transmog scrolls for in game currency at any point in the future?
    Keeping in mind that, in theory, anything can change in the future, I'll say no, there are no plans nor any chance of that happening. The whole point is generating activity as people grind for the chance to get scrolls (or use coins, if they don't want to do it like that). Selling them in-game for any sort of currency would ruin both of those (or have a cost so prohibitive that it wouldn't be used by all but a handful), as well as creating loopholes to limitations implemented on purpose, like the scrolls being bound to the character who picked them up.

First ... 40808889909192 ... Last