1. What's the difference between scroll of deception and illusion?

2. 50 coins for Legendary transmog? Ouch. - What will be the drop rate for that scroll?

3. 50 coins for Legendary transmog? Ouch. - What will be the drop rate for that scroll?
    Approximately 0.69%

4. What's the difference between scroll of deception and illusion?
    Deception : Normal transmog

Illusion : Legendary gear transmog

5. Deception : Normal transmog

Illusion : Legendary gear transmog
    50 coins for a legendary mog I don't see that as worth it unless by some magic they allow us to get Ateish.

6. 50 coins for a legendary mog I don't see that as worth it unless by some magic they allow us to get Ateish.
    Yeah, it's not supposed to be a common thing, especially since it allows you to transmog an epic item with a legendary appearance. We'd prefer that people farm them in-game.

7. Yeah, it's not supposed to be a common thing, especially since it allows you to transmog an epic item with a legendary appearance. We'd prefer that people farm them in-game.
    That sounds fair enough and just to be clear Ateish is unobtainable in wotlk yes?

8. Yes, it is unobtainable.

9. btw, can we transmog a one-hand mace into one-hand fist?

10. Alright you guys win. Take my money.

11. so scrolls are on store but when we get it from battleground as random drop ?

12. considering to get the legendary scroll for hunter

If i have fal'inrush (crossbow), will i be able to transmog it to the legendary bow from sunwell plateau, if so will it shoot blue arrows?

13. so scrolls are on store but when we get it from battleground as random drop ?
    Very soon.

14. Not sure if this has been asked yet.. but I scrolled through a few pages and couldn't find anything. Anyway, I was wondering if you would be able to Transmog things that require a higher level than you are, for example a level 10 using a transmog scroll on a level 80 BOE.

15. I think the feature is mainly restricted to level 80s.

First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last