1. I feel like you just wanna sooth me.. 10 in one raid? Strange since I've been in VoA's, OS's, ToC and I got zero, so did my friend. Your friend must be very lucky. Congratz to him.
    Yes, it seems he was quite lucky indeed. Anyway, best of luck to you.
    How do we disable it?
    Should be available on the website soon. I'm unable to give a specific time, sorry.

2. It won't take you weeks. One of my friends had 10 of them drop in a single Ulduar.
    Pics or it didn't happen lol

Also @Tydus... Dude this is twice this morning I have seen you just being rude to people. Yes the guy should have read the thread. But doesn't justify you calling him a prick and telling him to learn how to read. That is less annoying than than seeing people like you being rude to others IMO

3. At some point people will be done transmogging and have multiple stacks of scrolls while others will still be needing/wanting.

But they are bind on pickup?

4. At some point people will be done transmogging and have multiple stacks of scrolls while others will still be needing/wanting.

But they are bind on pickup?
    You could replace "transmogging" with "collecting" and "scrolls" with any rare Bind on Pick-up and have the same situation. It's nothing new or unheard of in the game.

5. To each other, I meant polearms <-> 2handed axe/sword/mace. Polearms <-> Polearms should be possible. Sorry about the ambiguity.

6. Can we transmog main hand <=> one hand?

7. I've done full 12/12 ICC25heroic 12/12 ICC10HC x2 and 2x RS25hc and got only one scroll so far, dropped from either BQL or Valithria on 25 HC mode. Drop rate is extremely low...also in all those raid only 3 ppl got a scroll

8. You could replace "transmogging" with "collecting" and "scrolls" with any rare Bind on Pick-up and have the same situation. It's nothing new or unheard of in the game.
    Lol Sure, Thanks Sire, one more stupid question and ill get right back to making mud pies.

What is 1rare Bind on Pick-up that people "collect" stacks of?

iSullivan
    Lol Sure, Thanks Sire, one more stupid question and ill get right back to making mud pies.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50274

10. Lol Sure, Thanks Sire, one more stupid question and ill get right back to making mud pies.

From the current event, so the mud pie doesn't tastes stale: the Magic Broom, the Masks, the Wands, all of which you can get many of and they are all automatically bound when acquired and without a sell price.

11. There are more important things to be done than making tmorph system... and Thanks Warmane for not forcing us to use tmorph. THANKS!

12. Is the transmog item get consumed after using a scroll on it?

13. Nothing for Sets ? just weapons ?

First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last