1. any know: with the original enchant glow seems to be restructured?

2. Is it possible to allow transmogrification for certain common-quality items which are soulbound? Such as midsummer or pilgrim's set?

3. Can you disable transmog becouse you will **** the server ...

4. Can you disable transmog becouse you will **** the server ...
    Once again...Before you make these kind of statements. Option to disable transmog will be implemented so you can stop with this. Members that enjoy transmog have more things to do in-game than before. For example pver's can do bg's to farm scrolls and pvpers can try to do some pve to have some too, so it makes things more active. So what's the issue here? Those who like it, can use it, those who don't will be able to disable it and no problems.

5. Is there any pvp way to get scrolls already?
    Scrolls drop from BG's.

6. Scrolls drop from BG's.
    They do, but from my and two of my friends' experience the chance for that is less than 1% which is incredibly stupid and annoying.

7. They do, but from my and two of my friends' experience the chance for that is less than 1% which is incredibly stupid and annoying.
    As it was stated before, the chance is low and it is meant that you need to farm them in long term not to drop fast. I have gotten 2 scrolls from bg's so far on one character.

8. Regarding all these people complaining about transmog, how about when they will be able to disable it they won't get scrolls ?

9. You get scrolls regardless of whether you enable it or not

10. quick question, sorry, I readed like 10 pages and I couldn't find nothing related to, someone knows if i want to look like a warlock can I mog priest cloth to warlock look?

11. I have read as much as I can in this thread but I still don't understand one thing.

It says on the first page
    "You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm"

Is type = Armor type? Meaning cloth, leather, mail, plate
    Is class = class slot? Meaning head, shoulder, chest etc.

Or is class priest, mage, dk, pala, hunter etc?

Simply put,
    Can a warrior transmog Plate Helm that is restricted to paladins ( ex. Tier 4)?
    Or a mage transmog cloth shoulder that is restricted to warlock?
    Since they are the same type and slot
    I would like to know the answer as well. I wanted to mog a Warrior Helmet on my dk, by buying the helm from marketplace, but I'm not sure if its possible and wasting coins to find out, doesn't really sit well with me. So far it was only mentioned that in example classes not mentioned on Warglaive restriction, can't mog them on their weapons.

12. If it is warrior only you cant transmog it.

13. Do you need to loot to get any scrolls in BGS? Or killing is enough?

First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last