1. gl horde on icecrown to win a bg now...

2. Will it drop from dungeon bosses as well, or just the raids?
    If yes, what is the chance?

3. So if we get a scroll drop... is it for a specific transmog? Like I will get a "Scroll of X item"? Or will they be generic scrolls that I can choose to pick what item it is for and what it changes into? Only confused on that part, but other than that, yay for more RDF runs!

4. Is this what warmane considere´s "blizzlike" ? :D You guys have justified so much crap and written off so many suggestions because they were not "blizzlike".

5. An idea, make an exclusive rewards for 3s, like already completed Corrupted Ashbringer scroll.

6. You people from the Staff are pretty awesome. Congratulations on such success.

7. Technically, this is blizzlike. And considering the fact that it is an entirely optional feature and you're able to completely disregard it if you want to, we don't see an issue with it.

8. Is this what warmane considere´s "blizzlike" ? :D You guys have justified so much crap and written off so many suggestions because they were not "blizzlike".
    You can turn it off, so actually this is at most "optionally not blizzlike" and anyone who is concerned with keeping **** real, can just turn it off.

Don't forget: Not paying a monthly fee is also "not blizzlike". Skipping queues is also "not blizzlike".

9. I am a bit confused about the dropping. You said before that it will be random, so not granted like emblems.
    But does that mean, that if it drops, it drops for the whole raid? Or each raid member has the same rng to get them?
    For example, one could get 2 scrolls in the same raid, while the other gets none.
    It's completely RNG. The looting of them are independent per individual. One person could indeed get 10 of them in a raid, and another guy could get none.
    Will it drop from dungeon bosses as well, or just the raids?
    If yes, what is the chance?
    They can drop off of any WotLK dungoen or raid boss.
    We also don't feel it would be appropriate to disclose the actual numbers behind the drop chances. It takes away a bit of the mystery feel to it, if you know what I mean. The drops are rare enough to where you'll have to farm to get a fair number of them.
    Actually, we're not sure if we want to put them in arena at all. But we'll see.
    So if we get a scroll drop... is it for a specific transmog? Like I will get a "Scroll of X item"? Or will they be generic scrolls that I can choose to pick what item it is for and what it changes into? Only confused on that part, but other than that, yay for more RDF runs!
    There are 2 types of scrolls that allows you to transmog. The standard scroll can be used to copy/paste the appearance of any item that is green, blue or purple. The legendary scroll is for legendaries. Pretend it's a copy/paste with limitations. The specific item scrolls that exist, such as for the Corrupted Ashbringer, are created by the player when they use the scroll on a Corrupted Ashbringer in their bags.

10. You can turn it off, so actually this is at most "optionally not blizzlike" and anyone who is concerned with keeping **** real, can just turn it off.

Don't forget: Not paying a monthly fee is also "not blizzlike". Skipping queues is also "not blizzlike".
    Thumbs up for this reply.

11. Is this what warmane considere´s "blizzlike" ? :D You guys have justified so much crap and written off so many suggestions because they were not "blizzlike".
    Before commenting anything negative you should all try to understand how much the server needs this, personal feelings aside. Yes it might cause some drama on the globals, but it is very worth it. Plus it's not making a huge difference.

12. One more thing. I'll provide it with this case :

A guy wins a gear in an instance, then another guy asks the winner for said gear to appearance extraction. After using the scroll, the transmogger gives the winner back the gear.

Is this possible?

13. There are 2 types of scrolls that allows you to transmog. The standard scroll can be used to copy/paste the appearance of any item that is green, blue or purple. The legendary scroll is for legendaries. Pretend it's a copy/paste with limitations. The specific item scrolls that exist, such as for the Corrupted Ashbringer, are created by the player when they use the scroll on a Corrupted Ashbringer in their bags.
    Oh ok, thanks for the clarification!

14. Aaaand, does the scroll make the item, that I use for transmog soulbound? (The one I use the looks of.) Like greens or blues.

And is it possible, that while a soulbound item is still tradeable within the raid members, multiple ppl get the transmog of it?

First ... 6789101858 ... Last