1. Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle.
    If it wasn't for that sentence i would have been furious. Thank god. Literally got triggered when i read the announcement on the website but this calmed me down. I quit retail in 4.3 and started playing here over not being able to turn it off.

2. Is there any news of when exactly we'll be able to disable this feature? I personally don't like it and would like to disable it.

3. If it wasn't for that sentence i would have been furious. Thank god. Literally got triggered when i read the announcement on the website but this calmed me down. I quit retail in 4.3 and started playing here over not being able to turn it off.
    what the **** is wrong with you, man?

4. So I am up at around 50 or so boss kills in wotlk raids since yesterday. Despite this I have yet to recieve a single scroll..... ggwp RNG, ggwp..

5. I still can't find any information on whether or not we are able to obtain these scrolls by doing battlegrounds on Lordaeron or not yet? If not yet then when approximately? Thank you for the support.

6. I still can't find any information on whether or not we are able to obtain these scrolls by doing battlegrounds on Lordaeron or not yet? If not yet then when approximately? Thank you for the support.
    One the first page, Mercy's post is kept up to date under the FAQ. Last i checked it was not, but I am sure you can check there for up to date information on commonly asked questions.

7. One the first page, Mercy's post is kept up to date under the FAQ. Last i checked it was not, but I am sure you can check there for up to date information on commonly asked questions.
    Did not know that, thank you.

8. i ran into a problem with my scroll /:

9. i ran into a problem with my scroll /:
    Odd. You're not level 80, but you managed to get a scroll already? Okay, well, at least thanks for telling me that the level requirement on items work against transmogging.

10. Odd. You're not level 80, but you managed to get a scroll already? Okay, well, at least thanks for telling me that the level requirement on items work against transmogging.
    Well it did cost me 10€ to get, and looking at the FAQ it should work

11. Yep, I said based on what I was told. Seems what I was told was incorrect, or that point was changed since posting it. I've corrected that in the FAQ. If you wish to return the scroll and get your coins back for it, you should be able to make a ticket on the website for that.

12. Yep, I said based on what I was told. Seems what I was told was incorrect, or that point was changed since posting it. I've corrected that in the FAQ. If you wish to return the scroll and get your coins back for it, you should be able to make a ticket on the website for that.
    Spoiler: Show

Daaaaamn, cant look kewl while pvping :(

13. First of all, HUGE thumbs up to staff for implementing this! Now for my question: when will BG/arena scrolls be available?

14. How to turn off transmog feature on web, I can't find option?

15. DId 6 ,25 man 4 , 10man raids , and zero xmog :((

First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last