1. Honestly I support this. I mean, scrolls drop shouldn't be a 100% chance, but not even 0.01%. Come on, it's not a very legendary thing, you're not getting a legendary gear or something, you're getting a transmogrification which allows you to change the look of your gear. In my opinion this is not a big difference and game-changer thingy...So yeah, it shouldn't be 100%, but on the other hand you cannot make it nearly impossible to obtain...I understand you added it in the coins store and no doubts you wanna make some money out of this feature, but I think you overrated this, it's not a big deal, it's just an aesthetic thing, nothing else, it's not worth it making it so rare drop.
    This quote sums up our opinion on this:

The system is made to be an incentive for players to play the game. It's an optional cosmetic feature that you can choose not to use if you so desire. Considering the fact that we have a bunch of geared up players who like idling in Dalaran, we believe that this is exactly what the game needed.

We don't want the transmog to be so easily accessible and good transmogrification should be admired, not something you just do in a few clicks. We've done it the same with the system on Blackrock (although there, there's even more requirements for specific appearances) and we sincerely think this is the best way to go about it.

If we go this route of simplicity and easiness, this feature that was by no means easy to implement will be something people click on in a few bits and then forget about.

Something you want is not always exactly what you need.

Also, as an added note, those who believe we do this out of ulterior reasons, should consider the amounts we set on the marketplace. They're by no means easily accessible or something you can get in a flick of a card. All of these recent changes are meant to be an incentive to play whilst not being a hassle that is a must.
    You might dislike it being a rare drop, but it's how we designed it to be.

2. This quote sums up our opinion on this:

You might dislike it being a rare drop, but it's how we designed it to be.
    I did not say i dislike the rare drop, i just said dont make it ever more rare drop for pvp as it is in pve now. Personally am not tilted i didnt get a scroll, i donated 1. But i just said do not make pvp drop rate lower than pve drop rate cuz it will really be painfull - strictly for pvp players.

3. Do you have any plans on adding the t3 sets to the store again now that we have transmogrification?

They aren't obtainable ingame and they used to be in the store before the revamp, i'm sure some people would appreciate being able to spend their coins on those sets.

4. You might dislike it being a rare drop, but it's how we designed it to be.
    I actually support the fact that it shouldn't be a common drop, but I don't think it should be extremely rare. Anyway if this is how it was intended to be, then it's ok. But I'd like to add that, atleast for the first days after it gets implemented for PvP too, atleast for the very first days the drop chance from PvP should be the same of PvE (if you intend to make it lower for PvP, otherwise don't mind what I said). But if you are going to make it harder to get from PvP, I'm cool with that, but for the first days you might set the drop chance the same of PvE, given that PvPers have no way to get their hands on scrolls right now (on the contrary of PvErs, who already have access to scrolls and some of them obtained it already), so it would be a sort of time recovery for PvPers. That's just my idea. Keep the good work up.

5. I did not say i dislike the rare drop, i just said dont make it ever more rare drop for pvp as it is in pve now. Personally am not tilted i didnt get a scroll, i donated 1. But i just said do not make pvp drop rate lower than pve drop rate cuz it will really be painfull - strictly for pvp players.
    And I didn't quote you.

Either way, you're only talking from an obviously biased perspective. Considering how the amount of bosses you can kill per week is limited, an equal drop chance would only be valid if you only had the exact same amount of chances per week in PvP as you have bosses to kill - after that number of weekly RNGs is over, your drop chance turns to 0.

Do note I'm not confirming there will be a reduced drop chance, since I don't have such information, but with the way Battlegrounds can be easily grinded with premades for repeated easy victories, rest assured I'll strongly vouch for limitations.

But if you are going to make it harder to get from PvP, I'm cool with that, but for the first days you might set the drop chance the same of PvE, given that PvPers have no way to get their hands on scrolls right now (on the contrary of PvErs, who already have access to scrolls and some of them obtained it already), so it would be a sort of time recovery for PvPers.
    Except for the fact that restricting yourself to playing just a single minor aspect of the game is an individual choice. There's nothing keeping "PvPers" from doing dungeons for their chance at scrolls right now, besides their own choices, or is there?

6. Quick nooby question if i transmog item can i apply new transmog on it after i get bored from the looks of the old one

7. This project decided to give players something different in order to costumize their own characters so their play style may be more enjoyable, and still some are not grateful at all and demanding more and more, never seen such disrespect. Maybe it's time to finally wake up and realize that not everything is supposed to be easy mode, so yeah, I hope the scrolls won't get changed on its drop chance. Get to work.

8. I did 5 BGs straight yesterday and I won only 1 time. .
    wew lad that sample size
    im alliance and in every 100 or so bgs i probably win like 65

9. Except for the fact that restricting yourself to playing just a single minor aspect of the game is an individual choice. There's nothing keeping "PvPers" from doing dungeons for their chance at scrolls right now, besides their own choices, or is there?
    So... scrolls drop in dungeons now? Previous posts indicated they don't.

10. So... scrolls drop in dungeons now? Previous posts indicated they don't.
    The list of where they drop is in the first post and hasn't changed. Raids are nothing more than dungeons with a larger amount of players and mechanics. What you call "raid" is just a 10 or 25 people dungeon for me.

11. [CENTER]

We hope you will enjoy the feature and use it to it's utmost potential, show your creativity and make the world a tad bit more colorful, tad bit funnier and a tad bit more enjoyable for all of us.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    I'd like to show my creativity and make the world a tad bit more colorful, but when I get my third scroll after 2 months of restless raiding, I'll just give up.

12. Except for the fact that restricting yourself to playing just a single minor aspect of the game is an individual choice. There's nothing keeping "PvPers" from doing dungeons for their chance at scrolls right now, besides their own choices, or is there?
    Well, frankly speaking, it's true everybody can do both PvE and PvP, but you have to keep in mind that:
    1) Not all PvP players have PvE equip (which is required because scrolls drop from end game raids, and not a normal dungeon like RDF for example, in other words, none would let me in a ICC with PvP gear, it's obvious)
    2) It's a question of time and fun, there are people who don't really have time for long PvE raids or they simply find it extremely boring (it's a point of view, one may like PvE, someone else might find it boring, to each his own).

This said, I think we both (PvPers and PvErs) should have the same and equal ways of getting scrolls, and PvPers are clearly in a disadvantage status now, for the reasons I told you above.

13. Well, frankly speaking, it's true everybody can do both PvE and PvP, but you have to keep in mind that:
    1) Not all PvP players have PvE equip (which is required because scrolls drop from end game raids, and not a normal dungeon like RDF for example, in other words, none would let me in a ICC with PvP gear, it's obvious)
    2) It's a question of time and fun, there are people who don't really have time for long PvE raids or they simply find it extremely boring (it's a point of view, one may like PvE, someone else might find it boring, to each his own).

This said, I think we both (PvPers and PvErs) should have the same and equal ways of getting scrolls, and PvPers are clearly in a disadvantage status now, for the reasons I told you above.
    As I've replied before to something alike: what about twinks, should they get drops at level 19 content? And role players, should they get RNGs per paragraph of text? On quite a few cases they also don't have PvE equipment for where Scrolls drop (most certainly so for twinks) and maybe they don't have time for leveling and gearing for raids and/or find doing that boring, they just want to twink or RP at level 1.

What do they have in common? They are a player choice, just like only playing PvP and ignoring the largest chunk of game content. All of them are only at a "disadvantage status" out of their own personal choices and preferences, not because we are forbidding them from going do the content where Scrolls currently come from.

14. As I've replied before to something alike: what about twinks, should they get drops at level 19 content? And role players, should they get RNGs per paragraph of text? On quite a few cases they also don't have PvE equipment for where Scrolls drop (most certainly so for twinks) and maybe they don't have time for leveling and gearing for raids and/or find doing that boring, they just want to twink or RP at level 1.

What do they have in common? They are a player choice, just like only playing PvP and ignoring the largest chunk of game content. All of them are only at a "disadvantage status" out of their own personal choices and preferences, not because we are forbidding them from going do the content where Scrolls currently come from.
    Alright, seems legit. What I wanted to say is that people who focus on PvE are more advantaged compared to people who focus on PvP, given that scrolls drop from PvE only right now. Anyway, I got your point and after all, since you said it will be added for PvP too, it's all good, just keep up the good work and wish you all the best to find an efficient and quick way to add it for PvP too. Can't look forward dropping a scroll from a won BG, you know ^^

15. hi how can i use it tried use on ashbringer in my friend char not worked and then tried use it in trade told you cant use enchant in trade mod so how to use its working juts which item is in my bag is yes so its trash when i have item why should use it if no how working can any one explane to me ?

First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last