1. its funny seing people complicating things and pouring some random nonsense with 3 meter posts when things are simple as 2+2.
    Funny or not, some special individuals can't understand those simple things so they need explanations.

2. @Justmarried: I completely agree with you, my "rant" was towards the claim that PvP is just a "side feature" of the game, which it clearly isn't. I do both PvP and PvE, and I want to work for my tokens, not getting them all in 1 ICC run. This actually gives people motivation to do old content (BT/SWP has great looking items, which majority of players would like to mog).
    Exactly, plus you get some achievements on the way and some twinks can jump in for those things too to have some fun.

3. I don't think you can argue with a PVEer who compared PVP to roleplaying, lol.

Lots of us already did all the pve content in old Lord and now only play PVP on Icecrown. I don't see any fun in doing all those raids over and over.

4. Also, because for some reason I can't edit my reply, 3s bracket should have a higher chance for the scrolls than 2s or BGs. Hopefully, that way we would see more than 3 teams above 2k rating.

5. Exactly, plus you get some achievements on the way and some twinks can jump in for those things too to have some fun.
    Yea right, we can jump in, if only. But we can't cuz of some stupid ****s who are locking the entire TBC raid for lvl 80's only( on Lord, dunno what the situation is on Icecrown). And again asking, when will be s3/s4 gear for honor points be added on Lord

6. Yea right, we can jump in, if only. But we can't cuz of some stupid ****s who are locking the entire TBC raid for lvl 80's only( on Lord, dunno what the situation is on Icecrown). And again asking, when will be s3/s4 gear for honor points be added on Lord
    well on Icecrown on every TBC raid there is always a twink.

7. I don't think you can argue with a PVEer who compared PVP to roleplaying, lol.

Lots of us already did all the pve content in old Lord and now only play PVP on Icecrown. I don't see any fun in doing all those raids over and over.
    True. You can't argue with that lol, especially when both the realms are marked as PVP, alot of players from AT after the merge and so forth.
    I just think they should'v implemented it once and for all. Not make it available for one side and blame the others for "cutting themselves off".
    Then there would be only the ones who cry for higher drop rates left to deal with.

The system just needs some fine tuning and we're good to go!

8. Idk about you guys but i got one from AV today.

9. Idk about you guys but I got one from AV today.
    Proof or didn't happen.

10. Did you read the post I quote? This has nothing to do with me or anyone wanting things fast and for free. This guy was just pointing the obvious fact that the policy around this new feature clearly aims to increase donations. It's just funny to see people argue about everything but the real reason why the drop is so low: donations. I'm not saying this is a bad move, i'm just saying you guys are naive if you really think this is about challenge, activity or what so. This is purely commercial.
    funfact transmog doesnt give you any tangible advantage
    if any you should be ranting about people being able to buy smournes and other 284s

11. Could someone please confirm my earlier question?

Can a warrior transmog paladin armor? Or a mage warlock armor? Since they both use the same type?

12. Could someone please confirm my earlier question?

Can a warrior transmog paladin armor? Or a mage warlock armor? Since they both use the same type?
    No you can't do that .

13. Some dev plz, allow us to transmog crossbow into bows plz.. have mercy on us hunters.

14. Some dev plz, allow us to transmog crossbow into bows plz.. have mercy on us hunters.
    It already works that way.

15. Is the amount of maximum number of scrolls in inventory limited? Because I got 1 scroll on every character for a while now but for none of them a 2nd scroll dropped so far.

First ... 35434445464755 ... Last