1. Do i need that scroll for 50 coins to transmogg a legendary item?

2. Do i need that scroll for 50 coins to transmogg a legendary item?
    That scroll drops same as the others do, just lower rate. But anyway, if you want to transmog a legendary appearance onto the weapon you're using, yes. If you want to transmog a legendary weapon into an epic weapon, then a standard scroll will work.

3. is it me or rbg/arena scroll implementing is somewhat taking long?

4. By the way, can I transmog my 1Hand to any other 1Hand with no limitations? For example, can I transmog a 1Hand Dagger into a Mace or Sword that is 1Hand too?
    Does this works for Fist Weapons too? I need clearance about this, I understood we can't transmog 1Hand into 2Hand, but what about transmogging 1Hand into another 1Hand but different type (I.E Mace to Dagger or Sword)?

5. By the way, can I transmog my 1Hand to any other 1Hand with no limitations? For example, can I transmog a 1Hand Dagger into a Mace or Sword that is 1Hand too?
    Does this works for Fist Weapons too? I need clearance about this, I understood we can't transmog 1Hand into 2Hand, but what about transmogging 1Hand into another 1Hand but different type (I.E Mace to Dagger or Sword)?
    Don't try it unless u're 100% sure.. I wasted my only scroll trying to xmog my Bloodsurge into Jaded Crystal Dagger.... :/

6. By the way, can I transmog my 1Hand to any other 1Hand with no limitations? For example, can I transmog a 1Hand Dagger into a Mace or Sword that is 1Hand too?
    I think you can only transmog fist > fist, dagger > dagger. Other one hand such as mace/axe/sword is intertransmoggable (not sure if that's even the right word)

7. Is it possible to turn transmogrification off as a feature? If not when can we expect it to be?

8. By the way, can I transmog my 1Hand to any other 1Hand with no limitations? For example, can I transmog a 1Hand Dagger into a Mace or Sword that is 1Hand too?
    It is the same as it was at the end of MoP, with the exception of the legenary transmogging, if you want to research it.
    Maces, Axes and Swords can be transmogged to each other, so long as they are 1h to 1h and 2h to 2h.
    You cannot transmog a sword into a dagger or vice versa.
    Fists can only be transmogged with daggers as far as I know.
    Is it possible to turn transmogrification off as a feature? If not when can we expect it to be?
    It should be available to disable it on the website sometime soon, but I haven't been updated on the progress of this feature's release as of yet.

9. Is it available now to get Scrolls from bg and arenas ?

10. Is it available now to get Scrolls from bg and arenas ?
    Not yet implemented.

11. Why cant i transmog [Wrathful Gladiator's Plate Helm] with [Steamworker's Goggles]...is the second scroll that i lost it.

12. Why cant i transmog [Wrathful Gladiator's Plate Helm] with [Steamworker's Goggles]...is the second scroll that i lost it.
    The armor types don't match. One is plate and one is mail.

First ... 545535455565765 ... Last