1. oh i got it...i thought if i'm a warrior and can wear anything........thanks,that's ****

2. Fists can only be transmogged with daggers as far as I know.
    Can you please confirm this?

3. oh i got it...i thought if i'm a warrior and can wear anything........thanks,that's ****
    thats a lie can you recall warriors being able to use wands

4. Hello is it possible to xmog main hand weapon to off hand one? Also please update FAQ if possible with some of the answers

5. Hello is it possible to xmog main hand weapon to off hand one? Also please update FAQ if possible with some of the answers
    The answer to this is already in the FAQ though. Off-hand weapons can of course be mogged to and from main-hand weapons. That is part of the MoP transmogging rules.

6. When will it be implemented to pvp? Any dates yet?

7. When will it be implemented to pvp? Any dates yet?
    "PvP ways of obtaining scrolls will be added. "

As I every day do, you should be checking the second spoiler in the main post. They will say the date if there is one.

8. "PvP ways of obtaining scrolls will be added. "

As I every day do, you should be checking the second spoiler in the main post. They will say the date if there is one.
    the operative word here is "will"
    i dont raid or buy coins so that one word is what kept me motivated the week it took me to farm my Chromatic Sword

9. Could like a level 10 weapon be transmoged with a lvl 70 boe or something?

10. Could like a level 10 weapon be transmoged with a lvl 70 boe or something?
    Sure thing, if your character meets the level requirements of the level 70 item.

11. I would like to transmog my shadowmourne into lionheart Executioner. When i use my scroll on it, it say that the item can not be used for transmog. Do i need to be sword smith master or what is the problem?^^

12. Shadow is a axe and lion is a sword.

13. I would like to transmog my shadowmourne into lionheart Executioner. When i use my scroll on it, it say that the item can not be used for transmog. Do i need to be sword smith master or what is the problem?^^
    Can you equip "lionheart Executioner"?

14. I would like to transmog my shadowmourne into lionheart Executioner. When i use my scroll on it, it say that the item can not be used for transmog. Do i need to be sword smith master or what is the problem?^^
    Can you equip "lionheart Executioner"?
    ^
    If you cannot equip the item, then you will not be able to transmog it.

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last