1. Havent seen 1 scroll drop in the last 200+ bosses i killed, u sure u didnt forget to enable it for some ppl? :D
    Guess u just have to be lucky in order to get them...
    Man u must be the most unlucky guy here. I got one in 1 month almost :D I guess that makes the 2 of us? XD

2. I'v already got 2 scrolls. Wona use them to mog my X2 Bloodvenoms swords to look like a "main hand" sword (for example x2 bloodsurges)
    Do not want to waste the scrolls so pls someone who already tried this answer me.

I'v already checked the entire 63 pages and thre was not an 100% answer on this issue.
    Closer answer was that probably it will be possible, since they just implement the same requirements like MoP.

Thank you in advance!!!

3. I just transmogged Claw of Molten Fury to both my main hand and offhand but the offhand didn't mirror properly and looks bad. When I used wowhead dressing room and 2 x Claw of Molten Fury it looked great. I guess the scripting needs tweaking.

4. If it looks off, then you could try and farm up the other fist weapon.

5. When we will be able to transmorg other class items? will be that enable or not? i wanna know if worth to farm set i wanna make. I wanna change my plate gear to look like a leather one.

6. When we will be able to transmorg other class items? will be that enable or not? i wanna know if worth to farm set i wanna make. I wanna change my plate gear to look like a leather one.
    No. Never.

7. Why do not they use an npc or a system on the web page for this? Is a feature that makes the game more fun, should not be so difficult to achieve

8. This is amazing peeps was looking for ways to remove the skirt from my paladin XD

9. do u consider marketplace improvement and load more greens for coins ?

10. So I got myself a nice, rare 1H sword which is soulbound to me. When applying the scroll it tells me "This item cannot be used for transmogrification."
    Solution?

11. So I got myself a nice, rare 1H sword which is soulbound to me. When applying the scroll it tells me "This item cannot be used for transmogrification."
    Solution?
    This happens to me too except i want to transmog my oathbinder into a green fishing rod. Please get this **** sorted so that i can become, "Pedro: Destroyer of Fish", Warmane.

12. This is for donators only i guess, cant seem to get any scrolls to drop in 1 month now. Warmane so greedy, wtf... Tease us with transmog , and the most anyone even has is 1 or 2 ****ing scrolls.

13. This happens to me too except i want to transmog my oathbinder into a green fishing rod. Please get this **** sorted so that i can become, "Pedro: Destroyer of Fish", Warmane.
    Absurd transmog such as fishing rod, fish dagger, etc, are not available to transmog in MoP, which the transmog system is based on

14. I got a scroll! Finaly!

15. Purification scrolls are avaliable only via donation ?

First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last