1. Raise the scroll drop rates, also BoA would make more sense. I have to play all the time on one char because I don't want tmog on my others GG
    This 100%. When you get a scroll on your alt it means you have a lower chance to get it on your main. Because that's how RNG works.

2. so , you are saying we can't get those scrolls in pvp .
    how come i got 3 of them so far in rbg and my friend got one whyle playing 2v2 arena?
    maybe this is like rly old post but when i asked gm about this he gave me this link instead of giving me simple answer like "YES" or "NO"
    so i am here now and i can see allot of lies on this page

3. so i am here now and i can see allot of lies on this page
    Nope. None of those.
    so , you are saying we can't get those scrolls in pvp .
    They dropped unintentionally from arena. Which has since been fixed. The drops from battlegrounds is working as intended.

4. Nope. None of those.

They dropped unintentionally from arena. Which has since been fixed. The drops from battlegrounds is working as intended.
    What are the chances of making them BoA though? It is a pretty solid suggestion, considering drop rates.

5. Did anyone ever get the legendary scroll yet? Does it drop from same content just lower chance?

6. Did anyone ever get the legendary scroll yet? Does it drop from same content just lower chance?
    Only deception scrolls seem to have drop chance it seems, I asked many people, and they never saw Illusion or Purification scroll drops, nor heard about anyone who got it without donating

7. Only deception scrolls seem to have drop chance it seems, I asked many people, and they never saw Illusion or Purification scroll drops, nor heard about anyone who got it without donating
    Illusion scrolls have an even tinier drop chance than Deception ones, so it's not surprising that out of the "many people" you asked none had got one. I don't know anything about the drop rate of Purification ones.

8. Not being able to transmog polearm itno axe,mace,sword sux big time....its not like you have alot of option to transmog a polearm,this is wotlk so you dont have cata,panda weapons to chose from. Would love to see that change polearm into axe,sword,mace so you have more options to chose from.

9. Not being able to transmog polearm itno axe,mace,sword sux big time....its not like you have alot of option to transmog a polearm,this is wotlk so you dont have cata,panda weapons to chose from. Would love to see that change polearm into axe,sword,mace so you have more options to chose from.
    It can't be transmogged that way because:
    a) these are the rules that apply to MoP( those rules were made by Blizz when MoP was retail) and
    b) axes swords and maces have different swing animation from polearms

10. whats the % chance for bg wins ffs

11. whats the % chance for bg wins ffs
    Lower then 10% imo

12. whats the % chance for bg wins ffs
    i did arround 17-20bgs with my chars, wich means arround 400-500bgs. i got 11 scrolls so far.

So by my statistic roughly 2-3% chance

13. i did arround 17-20bgs with my chars, wich means arround 400-500bgs. i got 11 scrolls so far.

So by my statistic roughly 2-3% chance
    but the funny thing is that 2 chars got 2 scrolls already, and 1 char even 3, while most of them still sit @ zero xD i guess some chars are just lucky af :o

14. So the scrolls can drop in 2v2 too u say? Than im sure that the droprate should raised up. Didnt get any scroll after 200+ arena wins. Isnt it stupid if u need a whole saison or more to get one single scroll ?
    #higher droprate in 2v2 wins

15. So the scrolls can drop in 2v2 too u say? Than im sure that the droprate should raised up. Didnt get any scroll after 200+ arena wins. Isnt it stupid if u need a whole saison or more to get one single scroll ?
    #higher droprate in 2v2 wins
    it does not drop in arenas, and probably never will.

First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last