1. Hello,
    Is it Possible to transmog [Shadowmourne] to [Frostscythe of Lord Ahune] it's 2-H Legendary Axe -> 2-H staff, on my pala?

2. Hello,
    Is it Possible to transmog [Shadowmourne] to [Frostscythe of Lord Ahune] it's 2-H Legendary Axe -> 2-H staff, on my pala?
    No, you cannot transmog any 2h axe to a staff. Staves only work with polearms. You can transmog 2h axes, swords and maces only with one another. Transmogging a legendary wep to an epic is possible using a normal scroll, a special legendary Scroll of Illusion is necessary only when trying to turn an epic to a legendary appearance, so for example mog Gloren on a war to appear dual wielding SM.

3. Would it be possible in the future ? I think i heard something like that

4. Would it be possible in the future ? I think i heard something like that
    The transmog feature implemented by Warmane on WotLK is derived from the MoP end patch. It is working as intended, and I believe it is related to the swing animations. Doubt any such changes will ever occur.

5. How to turnb back item in normall look like it was before?

6. Well tbh the only unbalanced thing is that IF the chance of getting a scroll from 1 hour long AV was the same as getting a scroll from Naxxramas bosses that usualy take 2min to kill, even less... So if the chance of droping the scroll are same for PvP and PvE i would suggest increasing the chance for those doin long *** BGs whole day long. Or simply increase the drop chance in BGs that are harder and that take more time to finish. Cos in PvE its always a win win situation, u kill a boss u get a scroll, while in PvP u can lose a 1hour long BG and u lose desire to live i guess. :D
    This is coming from a PvE oriented player btw...
    You forget the fact that you can only do a raid once a week.

7. You forget the fact that you can only do a raid once a week.
    You do have a point, but you're missing one more thing: Yes, you have a lockout, but you also have over 100 possible bosses to kill during a week. In order to win so many BGs you need to queue non-stop for like 8 hours each day (considering 50% win/loss and average duration of 15 mins per BG, not counting que times). Lets say you do Uld, it can be steamrolled trough in like 1.5-2hrs for 14 bosses, and I doubt you can win 14 BGs in 2 hours, especially if AV pops like 3-4 times. For a casual player who does both PVP and PVE, farming lower tier raids is still a better choice.

8. You forget the fact that you can only do a raid once a week.
    Oh please, this logic is just... U can do arround 120 bosses that have a chance of droping a scroll PER WEEK. If u win that many BGs u deserve a freakin medal.

9. You forget the fact that you can only do a raid once a week.
    you forget that you need to think before saying things.

10. You do have a point, but you're missing one more thing: Yes, you have a lockout, but you also have over 100 possible bosses to kill during a week. In order to win so many BGs you need to queue non-stop for like 8 hours each day (considering 50% win/loss and average duration of 15 mins per BG, not counting que times). Lets say you do Uld, it can be steamrolled trough in like 1.5-2hrs for 14 bosses, and I doubt you can win 14 BGs in 2 hours, especially if AV pops like 3-4 times. For a casual player who does both PVP and PVE, farming lower tier raids is still a better choice.
    I see where you come from, winning BGs might not be that easy but remember that you can do them as many times as you want. Doing this comparison I'd rather compare a hardcore pvp player because those are the people who steamroll bgs every single day they can while a person who does both PvE and PvP will obviously choose whatever fits him better.

Also you mention that Ulduar could be steamrolled in 1.5-2hours, couldn't we say the same thing about bgs? That you could steamroll them.

"For a casual player who does both, farming low tier raids is still a better choice", this could be incorrect if that casual player doesn't have first a group of 10 people or a 25 people one and leading a successful pug group has also its own tolls. The only time a player could fulfill his 120 bosses limit quota is by being part of a group of people and in some times guilds that take part into these activities such as downing every boss inside of the game every week, both in 10 and 25 man difficulties, and reality is most guilds don't do that so you [might] incur into pug groups which aren't as successful as talking about possible fast numbers, because we both can play that game and I can make up my own things in my mind saying that a PvP player could steamroll a bg.

11. Oh please, this logic is just... U can do arround 120 bosses that have a chance of droping a scroll PER WEEK. If u win that many BGs u deserve a freakin medal.
    "around", no. There's a maximum of 120 bosses to kill within the wotlk content. Also read my post above.
    Following the format of your post I should've replied with something like:
    Oh please, this logic is just... You can do around 120 bgs that have a chance of dropping a scroll PER WEEK. If you defeat that many bosses, you deserve a freaking medal.
    But I guess there's a little more effort than just seeing one side of the coin and fixating yourself into that.

12. I see where you come from, winning BGs might not be that easy but remember that you can do them as many times as you want. Doing this comparison I'd rather compare a hardcore pvp player because those are the people who steamroll bgs every single day they can while a person who does both PvE and PvP will obviously choose whatever fits him better.

Also you mention that Ulduar could be steamrolled in 1.5-2hours, couldn't we say the same thing about bgs? That you could steamroll them.

"For a casual player who does both, farming low tier raids is still a better choice", this could be incorrect if that casual player doesn't have first a group of 10 people or a 25 people one and leading a successful pug group has also its own tolls. The only time a player could fulfill his 120 bosses limit quota is by being part of a group of people and in some times guilds that take part into these activities such as downing every boss inside of the game every week, both in 10 and 25 man difficulties, and reality is most guilds don't do that so you [might] incur into pug groups which aren't as successful as talking about possible fast numbers, because we both can play that game and I can make up my own things in my mind saying that a PvP player could steamroll a bg.
    Are you that dense? Where have I said that you can kill every boss in game? I just said that you can do a raid faster and more efficiently than spam queuing BGs. Yes, you can steamroll trough BGs IF: a) You queue as a premade, in which case your queue times will be over half an hour long or b) if you're lucky as hell and get solo-q into a premade. Even with that, you only have 2hrs for 14 chances in Ulduar (with about 15min prep time), and not to mention raids can be scheduled, so you can do something else untill it's time. Trough BGs you need constant queues, some BGs last for well over 30 minutes, and no BG ends in less time than your average boss, not even WSG. Oh, and you don't have around 50% success in defeating bosses (if you do, your guild sucks).

If you clear Ulduar and Naxx weekly, you have 29 bosses, for that many wins in a BG you need like 40 queues (if you're lucky), so basically you spend 4 hours to clear both, and to do 40 BGs you need 10 hours of nonstop playing (not counting queue times, and assuming that they last about 15 minutes).

That excuse that we can "spam" BGs and you have lockout (mind you, I actually do both) is beyond ******ed.

13. Are you that dense? Where have I said that you can kill every boss in game? I just said that you can do a raid faster and more efficiently than spam queuing BGs. Yes, you can steamroll trough BGs IF: a) You queue as a premade, in which case your queue times will be over half an hour long or b) if you're lucky as hell and get solo-q into a premade. Even with that, you only have 2hrs for 14 chances in Ulduar (with about 15min prep time), and not to mention raids can be scheduled, so you can do something else untill it's time. Trough BGs you need constant queues, some BGs last for well over 30 minutes, and no BG ends in less time than your average boss, not even WSG. Oh, and you don't have around 50% success in defeating bosses (if you do, your guild sucks).

If you clear Ulduar and Naxx weekly, you have 29 bosses, for that many wins in a BG you need like 40 queues (if you're lucky), so basically you spend 4 hours to clear both, and to do 40 BGs you need 10 hours of nonstop playing (not counting queue times, and assuming that they last about 15 minutes).

That excuse that we can "spam" BGs and you have lockout (mind you, I actually do both) is beyond ******ed.
    Please don't be so defensive and assume that everything that I say has to be something that you've said, conversations require at least 2 people and what I said about the "120 bosses quota" is something that I just dropped there and never specified it's something that you've said, and in fact it's just something that I wanted to say as an example. I use quotes to refer to what other people said. ' is a single quote, " is a double quote, [quote] is a bbcode tag that refers to quotes (Btw, this one sentence is just some information that I think might come handy for not accusing people of putting words in your mouth, also I'm not saying that you've said that I've put words in your mouth).

Doing raids is faster and is more efficient, yes and I totally agree with that. But remember that both have its own pros and cons, as I pointed out getting into groups to do these raids that aren't hosted by a group of people or in some cases guilds isn't as easy as steamrolling something within a timeframe of 2 hours, there's stages for a raid group and you should also consider the success rate of every pug group. But if we were to talk about groups of people or in some cases guilds who do engage into these sort of raids, then yes, there's only benefits when it comes to these kind of groups and you'll mostlikely success in that goal that you've set that's clearing a raid dungeon, sadly tho most guilds don't do that and as you've said you could only do ulduar and naxxramas or any other raid dungeons that you want to assume in here, and if compared to the pvp approach which is queuing for bgs, then yes, you could also win about "29" bgs that same week.

Also I used to be both a casual and a pvp player, as a personal experience I gotta say that when I did bgs there was times that I'd win 16 or so bgs a day and that was just incredible because I didn't even play for 8 hours straight, it was less time. Of course there's also bad days and you might not success winning that many bgs, but there's also bad days when it comes to raiding.

And lastly, "That excuse that we can...", no. It wasn't an excuse, it was an assumption.

14. U need to win 17 BGs per day. To reach 120 BGs per week. I did take both sides of coin in consideration...
    Lets say u are in avrg guild that clears only 10m instances every week. U would agre that those can be done by anyone nowadays. Doing 1 raid per day:
    Monday TOGC day, Tuesday, ICC day, Wednesday, ULD day, Thursday NAXX day, Friday RS and OS day, Saturday VOA day, Sunday ONY and MALY day.
    Thats 5 (+5 for hc aswell since its fast) + 12 + 14 + 15 + 2 + 4 + 2 bosses killed considering u are doin only 10m instances. If u can win that much BGs for that amount of time, i am wrong...
    My suggestion was not simply give free scrolls to PvPers that are doing AVs, my suggestion was that if naxx boss has a 1% scroll drop chance, AV win should have atleast 5% or even more... There should be an increased chance depending on what u do. That was a suggestion.
    Naxx 10m boss - 1% chance, WSG - 2% chance, Yogg 25m - 3% chance, AV - 5% chance, LK 25m hc - 8% chance
    Something like this, u can nerf the chances more, to 0.01 for naxx bosses for example, if u think these are way too high, but there should be a diference depending on dificulty and the time u put in the stuff u do.
    And yes, at the first couple of weeks i used to do almost EVERYTHING on both 10m and 25m dificulty with 4 hours of raiding per day, arround of 110 bosses per week, thanks to a good guild but still, i didnt get ANY scroll whatsoever, but i dont think any guild or premade can win u that much BGs, especialy if the other side is doin premades aswell.

15. So far 4 scrolls from bg's for me. Think i'm doing well on it.

First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last