1. You can use another trasmog scroll on the same item without clearing it.
    cool, thanks

2. Okay why in the hell is Vengeful Gladiator Felweave Amice not allowed to be transmog'd? But yet Corrupted Ashbringer is.. And if not the amice, why is Shoulderpads of Knowledge's Pursuit not able to be either??? Just wasted coins

3. Okay why in the hell is Vengeful Gladiator Felweave Amice not allowed to be transmog'd? But yet Corrupted Ashbringer is.. And if not the amice, why is Shoulderpads of Knowledge's Pursuit not able to be either??? Just wasted coins
    You're just doing it wrong I guess

4. You're just doing it wrong I guess
    Most likely. Unless he's a cloth-wearing holy pala or he's talking about different toons, chances are he's trying to transmog cloth appearance to a plate gear.

I still don't understand why 2 and a half month has passed and yet people still gets confused but the very same issue, when it's already made clear a hundred times and is posted on the first post by Mercy

5. I feel generous today, so here you go:
    There are 3 types of scrolls: Scroll of Purification, Scroll of Deception, Scroll of Illusion.
    Purification clears a transmog from an item, returning it to the original model. It is only needed for returning an item to it's original model. If you find a cooler option for your item, you can just apply a new mog on it and it will be overwritten.
    Deception can be used on uncommon to epic quality items (so greens, blues, purples) to get their essence, which you apply on a 2nd item to look like the 1st. (You use it to make Shadowmourne look like something else).
    Illusion is the same as deceotion, but it is used to capture legendary appearances so you can apply them on something else (You make other things look like Shadowmourne).

All 3 scrolls have a random chance to drop upon killing any WotLK raid boss, and upon winning a BG. Chances are obviously much less for Scrolls of Illusion than for others. No exact drop rate was or will be published. You do not loot those scrolls, they will simply appear in your bags if you're lucky enough. If bags are full you well get them in the mailbox. The scrolls are soulbound, and they drop for everyone, doesn't matter if you disable the transmog feature or not.

Now as far as mogging rules go, it's divided into 2 categories:
    No matter the item type, you cannot mog your gear to grey items. You can mog heirlooms but they are reverted to their original form when sent through mail.
    Weapons:
    You can only mog weapon types that belong in the same group as follows {2h Axes, 2h Swords, 2h Maces}, {Staves, Polearms}, {1h Axes, 1h Swords, 1h Maces} {Bows, Crossbows}, {Daggers} {Fist weapons}*
    1h and offhand weapons work with each other assuming of course they are in the same weapon category.

Armor:
    All of the following rules apply:
    1. Plate to plate, cloth to cloth and so on.
    2. Class specific gear only works on the respective class (You cannot mog warlock sets on a mage, even though it's all cloth gear)
    3. You must meet the prerequisites of equipping the item beforehand. If for example you have a pair of Engineering goggles of the same item type as your headpiece, you need to have the minimum Engineering skill to equip said goggles before being able to use a scroll on them. Rule 2 is part of this, you can't equip sets from other classes, therefore you cannot mog them.

* I am not 100% sure Daggers and Fist don't work with one another, someone please correct me if I am wrong

Sorry for the long post, I'll skip the potato.

6. The drop chance of scroll is terribly reduced i think. Full LK raids cd not even 1 scroll from 100 bosses. Cmon guys, fix this!

7. Make scrolls BoA already (Bind on Account). It is just incredibly and inconceivably hard to farm scrolls on one of your char.

8. The drop chance of scroll is terribly reduced i think. Full LK raids cd not even 1 scroll from 100 bosses. Cmon guys, fix this!
    They didn't reduce anything. It was like this from the start. If it makes you feel any better, since they introduced xmog scrolls I only got 3 across 7 characters...

@Bahloulll: this so much...

9. I feel generous today, so here you go:
    There are 3 types of scrolls: Scroll of Purification, Scroll of Deception, Scroll of Illusion.
    Purification clears a transmog from an item, returning it to the original model. It is only needed for returning an item to it's original model. If you find a cooler option for your item, you can just apply a new mog on it and it will be overwritten.
    Deception can be used on uncommon to epic quality items (so greens, blues, purples) to get their essence, which you apply on a 2nd item to look like the 1st. (You use it to make Shadowmourne look like something else).
    Illusion is the same as deceotion, but it is used to capture legendary appearances so you can apply them on something else (You make other things look like Shadowmourne).

All 3 scrolls have a random chance to drop upon killing any WotLK raid boss, and upon winning a BG. Chances are obviously much less for Scrolls of Illusion than for others. No exact drop rate was or will be published. You do not loot those scrolls, they will simply appear in your bags if you're lucky enough. If bags are full you well get them in the mailbox. The scrolls are soulbound, and they drop for everyone, doesn't matter if you disable the transmog feature or not.

Now as far as mogging rules go, it's divided into 2 categories:
    No matter the item type, you cannot mog your gear to grey items. You can mog heirlooms but they are reverted to their original form when sent through mail.
    Weapons:
    You can only mog weapon types that belong in the same group as follows {2h Axes, 2h Swords, 2h Maces}, {Staves, Polearms}, {1h Axes, 1h Swords, 1h Maces} {Bows, Crossbows}, {Daggers} {Fist weapons}*
    1h and offhand weapons work with each other assuming of course they are in the same weapon category.

Armor:
    All of the following rules apply:
    1. Plate to plate, cloth to cloth and so on.
    2. Class specific gear only works on the respective class (You cannot mog warlock sets on a mage, even though it's all cloth gear)
    3. You must meet the prerequisites of equipping the item beforehand. If for example you have a pair of Engineering goggles of the same item type as your headpiece, you need to have the minimum Engineering skill to equip said goggles before being able to use a scroll on them. Rule 2 is part of this, you can't equip sets from other classes, therefore you cannot mog them.

* I am not 100% sure Daggers and Fist don't work with one another, someone please correct me if I am wrong

Sorry for the long post, I'll skip the potato.
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...D_Approves.gif

This sums up the whole thing and should be pinned or added as last message in the thread if the Staff decides to close it. Btw. only thing - I'm not sure if Scroll of Illusion has a drop chance from bosses.

10. I failed so much with the gif.. Alzheimer at my age >.>

11. Hello ! Is it possible to apply a transmogrification of a "main hand" weapon to an "off-hand weapon.

12. Hello ! Is it possible to apply a transmogrification of a "main hand" weapon to an "off-hand weapon.
    Yes. Atleast it worked for my rogue. Just put the offhand weap to your main hand when transmorging just in case

First ... 33738182838485 ... Last