1. I just checked it again and he doesnt sell the s3 gear.
    You need use your eyes more.....
    http://imgur.com/a/W6yLO

Been there just now...

2. Guys I have got here some strange situation. I was thinking on transmog some legs item which looks like some black shorts in wowhead and warmane's armory, but in-game they're white full pants. Anyone care to explain what is this? :>

3. You need use your eyes more.....
    http://imgur.com/a/W6yLO

Been there just now...
    what server is that, Lord or Icecrown

4. what server is that, Lord or Icecrown
    The SS are from Icecrown

5. Is the amount of maximum number of scrolls in inventory limited? Because I got 1 scroll on every character for a while now but for none of them a 2nd scroll dropped so far.
    That's exactly what's happening to me and all my guildmates I asked.

6. That's exactly what's happening to me and all my guildmates I asked.
    Of course you can have more then 1 in inventory, and if bags are full they get sent to Mailbox.

7. Right i got one question, Can transmog Cloth into Mail/Plate? or Cloth into Cloth only?

8. os there any topic on forum where people can ashow off transmog results ? can't find any

9. Right i got one question, Can transmog Cloth into Mail/Plate? or Cloth into Cloth only?
    Been Answered at least 50 plus times NO, plate - plate only, cloth - cloth only.

10. Been Answered at least 50 plus times NO, plate - plate only, cloth - cloth only.

Yeah im probably just lazy to search all 46 pages. now i cant find good legs that looks normal, not like a robe. to replace the Plaguebringers stained pants on my pally....

11. Yeah im probably just lazy to search all 46 pages. now i cant find good legs that looks normal, not like a robe. to replace the Plaguebringers stained pants on my pally....
    Transmogrified Set Bonus items are shown as not equiped but the set bonus will work, its just a visual issue and can not be fixed due to client limitations.

Scrolls can be obtained from WotLK Raids:
    *Vault of Archavon
    *Naxxramas
    *The Obsidian Sanctum
    *The Eye of Eternity
    *Ulduar
    *Onyxia's Lair
    *Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader
    *Icecrown Citadel
    *The Ruby Sanctum

PvP ways of obtaining scrolls will be added.

Scroll can only be used on BoP items.

You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm
    First post in the thread.
    please read before asking repeated questions

12. That's exactly what's happening to me and all my guildmates I asked.
    It's because the drop chance is so low, not because you can't have more than 1

13. It's because the drop chance is so low, not because you can't have more than 1
    Ye but sounds pretty curious how the first bunch of days, tons of people got 1 of these scrolls, then it dropped completly.
    The RNG can be as much unlucky as you want, but is curious....As we dont have any info about drop %

14. Ye but sounds pretty curious how the first bunch of days, tons of people got 1 of these scrolls, then it dropped completly.
    The RNG can be as much unlucky as you want, but is curious....As we dont have any info about drop %
    Typical drug dealer tactic, they give u free sample to hook you up and then cut you off so u buy more for money - coins ;)

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last