1. Nah, Don't get me wrong. I said he had a point, not that he is completely right with his whining. The BG's probably do have a different system but it would just be fair to release it when everything works. Or atleast tell people that now you can get them from raids. I'm just an impatient and immidiately after seeing the news I jumped online only to find out in reality only raids work atm.

I have waited for this thing to happen for ages and I think this is a great move by molten to keep things retail-like yet bring some visual change. Can't wait to get dem scrolls.

2. He's not right, the BG might have a different reward mechanic that has to be overlooked more? Why is it so hard to wait a couple of days?
    You have all rights to raid if you really can't wait a day or two for the scrolls to be dropped from BGs.
    Used the wrong word, has to be looked more into*

3. Nah, Don't get me wrong. I said he had a point, not that he is completely right with his whining. The BG's probably do have a different system but it would just be fair to release it when everything works. Or atleast tell people that now you can get them from raids. I'm just an impatient and immidiately after seeing the news I jumped online only to find out in reality only raids work atm.

I have waited for this thing to happen for ages and I think this is a great move by molten to keep things retail-like yet bring some visual change. Can't wait to get dem scrolls.
    The BG portion wasn't even scripted yet. It was forgotten accidentally. We told people multiple times on this thread that it will come soon and I included it in that FAQ. I'm not sure what else you want us to do short of moving the mountains and the sky.
    I was so freaking hyped about that announcement! Wanted to create so many cool t-mogs. And I find out it's gonna take me freaking weeks to obtain a few pieces of those scrolls. Also 10 coins for 1 scroll? RIP.
    Ty for nothing.
    I appreciate all work u guys do but this just pissed me off.
    It won't take you weeks. One of my friends had 10 of them drop in a single Ulduar. You'll be able to farm BGs for them as well, soon. If you're angry that you can't simply go to a vendor and set your mog, then I'm sorry I guess? The staff feels this was a better way to implement it as it encourages people to actually play the game. It was added to the shop because we know there are people who would want a shortcut, and it's no surprise that it was asked about multiple times in this thread already within the last couple days.

4. ....how can we turn it OFF?
    another thinghow can it be we see pps stuck in WOTLK and saying we want something new... we want changes because its an expansion 8y old... and look at that they actually want something even older an TBC/VANILLA in 2016/2017....
    ...well they gona say its back to the roots, well i know that our roots come from monkeys...
    whats your point?....

5. ....how can we turn it OFF?
    There will be a toggle on the website soon. I'm pretty sure it will be on the account panel.

6. ....how can we turn it OFF?
    How about reading FAQ before asking questions which were already answered? What's the point of giving you an answer if you're not reading? Or you want everything served on your plate?

7. Will there be a way for DK to obtain their starting blue gear? I didn't save mine because there was no need to :/

8. so today I ran Toc10,Togc10,Naxx10, Onyxia10 and almost whole of Ulduar25m. despite doing all this wotlk content, I did not recieve a single scroll.. I was just wondering what the droprate for the scroll is.

9. Are they usable on Heirlooms? Like could we take the item model from like T10 and put it on an heirloom and then send it to an alt? Would make leveling so much more bearable. Some heirlooms are hideous.

10. so today I ran Toc10,Togc10,Naxx10, Onyxia10 and almost whole of Ulduar25m. despite doing all this wotlk content, I did not recieve a single scroll.. I was just wondering what the droprate for the scroll is.
    I ran toc 10n yesterday and got one token. Ran 25n today and got none. As they said, the drop rate is really low.

11. Since we have to do bgs for these scrolls, can you add back pvp titles?

Please?

12. Since we have to do bgs for these scrolls, can you add back pvp titles?

Please?
    This. Do this take all the money you want but do it.

13. Also dont forget 30,000Likes celebration <3, In warmane we trust

14. would be nice to have that scroll only in donation shop
    - nice moneys for warmane
    - realm wont look like colored gypsy tribe

15. So.. they "forgot" to add to bgs? Or what?

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last