1. So the arena drop was a miscalibration, I knew it.... atleast I got one from arenas before they got removed from the table... on my alt...

2. Too easily abuse-able, for one.
    With all due respect, this is not a valid argument. I suppose the drop chance is < 5%, which makes it nearly impossible to get through wintrading. Bear in mind there are thousands of players eager to report any suspicious activity and pvp armory on top of that, so the chance of this being abused is really low. And even if, few exemplary punishments and voilá.
    More importantly, transmogs should be obtainable for all players regardless of their preference. I, for instance, rarely go any PvE as I simply don´t enjoy it; same goes for BGs, cus cba playing with garbos 24/7. So the only thing left is arenas, which btw need to be promoted badly and I believe transmogs are the way to achieve higher arena population. Not to mention that arenas are considered top tier PvP...

3. so now we can obtain the Scroll Of Deception from BG ? am i right ? oO

4. so now we can obtain the Scroll Of Deception from BG ? am i right ? oO
    Just noticed a Scroll in my bags yesterday and all I do are bg's, so yes they drop now.

5. Can someone shed some light on whether it 'drops' from ANY battleground win, or just first daily win?

6. It makes no sense that the more competitive PvP option is the one that doesn't drop scrolls. Even if it were to be abuseable, which it really doesn't seem that it is, what difference would it make if one or two teams decided to risk getting banned to win trade all so they could change the appearance of their items? Even if they did, who is that hurting until they water down the ladder, and if they get caught, why don't they just get banned? It's similar to how the gameplay is overly affected by the anti cheat on the server to the point where it affects everybody who isn't hacking as well. You try so hard to stop a certain minority from abusing something, but in the process ruin it for everybody else. BGs are abusable too, and premades vs pugs are more imbalanced than a matchmaking arena game.

7. Can someone shed some light on whether it 'drops' from ANY battleground win, or just first daily win?
    They do infact drop in BGs now, and from any BG win. I got mine from like the 4th or 5th BG win of that day. The drop rate is low tho, as expected.

8. It makes no sense that the more competitive PvP option is the one that doesn't drop scrolls. Even if it were to be abuseable, which it really doesn't seem that it is, what difference would it make if one or two teams decided to risk getting banned to win trade all so they could change the appearance of their items? Even if they did, who is that hurting until they water down the ladder, and if they get caught, why don't they just get banned? It's similar to how the gameplay is overly affected by the anti cheat on the server to the point where it affects everybody who isn't hacking as well. You try so hard to stop a certain minority from abusing something, but in the process ruin it for everybody else. BGs are abusable too, and premades vs pugs are more imbalanced than a matchmaking arena game.
    well said, whats funny is that people in this read complaining for 2-3 days because they removed scrolls dropping from arena wins and since then they didnt give a single reply of why its easily abused like this obnoxious said, they probably thinking on some lousy answer these past days to post here anytime soon 4Head

9. Whole day im in bgz and still no scroll. 1k hks and we wins like a fgts..

10. here's a new idea for you.. make scrolls drop only in 3v3. PogChamp wow kill two birds with one stone. Active 3v3 ladder and scrolls from arenas everyone is happy :))))))

11. here's a new idea for you.. make scrolls drop only in 3v3. PogChamp wow kill two birds with one stone. Active 3v3 ladder and scrolls from arenas everyone is happy :))))))
    You're right. It would make 3v3 more active than what it already is. With win-trading.
    It makes no sense that the more competitive PvP option is the one that doesn't drop scrolls. Even if it were to be abuseable, which it really doesn't seem that it is, what difference would it make if one or two teams decided to risk getting banned to win trade all so they could change the appearance of their items? Even if they did, who is that hurting until they water down the ladder, and if they get caught, why don't they just get banned? It's similar to how the gameplay is overly affected by the anti cheat on the server to the point where it affects everybody who isn't hacking as well. You try so hard to stop a certain minority from abusing something, but in the process ruin it for everybody else. BGs are abusable too, and premades vs pugs are more imbalanced than a matchmaking arena game.
    "One or two teams"
    No, not really. The scrolls would be an actual incentive to win-trade, because we're only giving them out for wins. "Certain minority"? I think you'd be surprised. It's not just an issue of win-trading either. It pertains to all matters of winning unfairly. Anyone who is well-informed knows very good and well that the bulk of the teams either currently or at some point in the past have cheated in one form or another. Be it exploits, scripts, win-trading, or whatever you can creatively think of to get an unfair advantage over the opponent.
    well said, whats funny is that people in this read complaining for 2-3 days because they removed scrolls dropping from arena wins and since then they didnt give a single reply of why its easily abused like this obnoxious said, they probably thinking on some lousy answer these past days to post here anytime soon 4Head
    Oh please. Thinking of some lousy answer? No, more like he expected people to know what he was talking about. But since ya'll don't, I've gone out of my way to give examples.

If it ever gets added to arenas, it will be done so when and however we feel it is appropriate. Otherwise, it's not up for debate. Unless, of course, you have a suggestion to make it "cheat proof". In which case, that belongs in the suggestions section of the forum.

12. Unless, of course, you have a suggestion to make it "cheat proof". In which case, that belongs in the suggestions section of the forum.
    Well in my opinion having the scrolls low drop chance is already a "cheat proof" because wintrading doesnt automatically give you scrolls out of wins, it just increases your chance of getting scrolls by a small % . But if the staff needs a even better cheat proof than just lower more the chance of it dropping of arena, or even more clever increase the chance of it dropping depending on your arena rate, more rating = more chance to drop ))

13. The low drop chance doesn't hinder people from wanting to do that. In fact, it being more difficult to obtain makes it a more desired thing to have. While you'll have intelligent people realize it's probably not worth it, generally speaking, those are the people who don't cheat in the first place. Or, rather, don't get caught. So no, the drop rate doesn't help.

By the way, posting on an account while an alternate account is banned does result in a permanent ban on the posting account. So I'd advise you to not pretend that I can't see that it is you posting.

14. You're right. It would make 3v3 more active than what it already is. With win-trading.

"One or two teams"
    No, not really. The scrolls would be an actual incentive to win-trade, because we're only giving them out for wins. "Certain minority"? I think you'd be surprised. It's not just an issue of win-trading either. It pertains to all matters of winning unfairly. Anyone who is well-informed knows very good and well that the bulk of the teams either currently or at some point in the past have cheated in one form or another. Be it exploits, scripts, win-trading, or whatever you can creatively think of to get an unfair advantage over the opponent.

Oh please. Thinking of some lousy answer? No, more like he expected people to know what he was talking about. But since ya'll don't, I've gone out of my way to give examples.

If it ever gets added to arenas, it will be done so when and however we feel it is appropriate. Otherwise, it's not up for debate. Unless, of course, you have a suggestion to make it "cheat proof". In which case, that belongs in the suggestions section of the forum.
    Well they could always prevent stuff like win trading by actually perma banning the people and not unbanning them a week later. Ofc people are going to win trade when they see that everybody who gets perma banned for it is back in game within a week. A real perma ban would make people not want to do it.

15. The low drop chance doesn't hinder people from wanting to do that. In fact, it being more difficult to obtain makes it a more desired thing to have. While you'll have intelligent people realize it's probably not worth it, generally speaking, those are the people who don't cheat in the first place. Or, rather, don't get caught. So no, the drop rate doesn't help.

By the way, posting on an account while an alternate account is banned does result in a permanent ban on the posting account. So I'd advise you to not pretend that I can't see that it is you posting.
    I haven't seen an answer to the suggestion for high rate drops. Is it just a hassle to implement or is it actually possible? I'm more than sure that from certain rates up, people will just not risk it. Especially if you'd implement a real ban. The drops in 3v3 for example will certainly improve the ladders popularity, which is much needed. It could be one of the ways to resurrect 3v3. It'll just need some supervision in the start, to see if people are actually going to risk it in 2k + rate for example.

There will always be people trying to cheat their way out of anything.

First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last