1. The low drop chance doesn't hinder people from wanting to do that. In fact, it being more difficult to obtain makes it a more desired thing to have. While you'll have intelligent people realize it's probably not worth it, generally speaking, those are the people who don't cheat in the first place. Or, rather, don't get caught. So no, the drop rate doesn't help.

By the way, posting on an account while an alternate account is banned does result in a permanent ban on the posting account. So I'd advise you to not pretend that I can't see that it is you posting.
    This also affects BGs... Not by wintrading ofcourse, but with fully geared people afk-ing and collecting free wins (or losses). There are ALOT of fully geared people doing absolutely NOTHING in battlegrounds, and just wait out for the timers/resources... Btw, as a suggestion, you might consider actually increasing droprate from BGs if you don't plan on inplementing them from arenas....

2. 30 Wins 1 scroll
    current drop rate is perfect, do no change anything

3. you might consider actually increasing droprate from BGs if you don't plan on inplementing them from arenas....
    And then increasing bg's imbalance even more than already is. I don't mind facing premades 24/7 but I doubt those who need to gear up won't.

4. This also affects BGs... Not by wintrading ofcourse, but with fully geared people afk-ing and collecting free wins (or losses). There are ALOT of fully geared people doing absolutely NOTHING in battlegrounds, and just wait out for the timers/resources... Btw, as a suggestion, you might consider actually increasing droprate from BGs if you don't plan on inplementing them from arenas....
    >fully geared players afking, waiting for timers.
    That only happen when they(anyone with a brain) realise that whatever you do in that scenario its lost either way, and the options are
    1. feed hks to the other team
    or
    2. afk and let other team do the objectives with no interference so that one can get out of the current bg and que another one faster.

5. >fully geared players afking, waiting for timers.
    That only happen when they(anyone with a brain) realise that whatever you do in that scenario its lost either way, and the options are
    or
    2. afk and let other team do the objectives with no interference so that one can get out of the current bg and que another one faster.
    LOL BS...those fully geared people afk from the very beginning, I've had teams where pretty much everybody was fully geared or close to it and there were 4 people afking so we ended up just barely losing.

6. Since I cannot read through all of these posts can you transmog pvp gear to pve and other way around. Thank you in advance.

7. >fully geared players afking, waiting for timers.
    or
    Ehh, no... I'm not talking about being afk for last 5 minutes, I was reffering to the leechers who literally do 0 damage/healing at the end, and somehow stay in the BG even tho they are repetedly reported and actually had the debuff, which somehow gets avoided.

8. You can easily make scroll dropping from arenas on 2200+ rate.

9. Now if only I didn't have to sit in a 3 hour que to get in

10. I haven't seen an answer to the suggestion for high rate drops. Is it just a hassle to implement or is it actually possible? I'm more than sure that from certain rates up, people will just not risk it. Especially if you'd implement a real ban. The drops in 3v3 for example will certainly improve the ladders popularity, which is much needed. It could be one of the ways to resurrect 3v3. It'll just need some supervision in the start, to see if people are actually going to risk it in 2k + rate for example.

There will always be people trying to cheat their way out of anything.
    I do agree that it could help the situation with 3's. If the team decides to pursue it, then I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work out. As per the bans, I can't comment on that, since in-game bans are not my department.
    This also affects BGs... Not by wintrading ofcourse, but with fully geared people afk-ing and collecting free wins (or losses). There are ALOT of fully geared people doing absolutely NOTHING in battlegrounds, and just wait out for the timers/resources... Btw, as a suggestion, you might consider actually increasing droprate from BGs if you don't plan on inplementing them from arenas....
    The way I see it, the effect it has is make an incentive to actually win the BG, rather than AFK or PvP on the roads, etc. The scrolls are not awarded for losses as far as I'm aware. I don't believe we'll be increasing the drop-rates from battleground wins, simply for the reason that those, so far, are the only content that you can spam without limit that awards the scrolls.
    You can easily make scroll dropping from arenas on 2200+ rate.
    Sure, but that does not address the concern. High rated players are just as much capable of cheating as anyone else.
    Since I cannot read through all of these posts can you transmog pvp gear to pve and other way around. Thank you in advance.
    Yes, of course.

11. Ehh, no... I'm not talking about being afk for last 5 minutes, I was reffering to the leechers who literally do 0 damage/healing at the end, and somehow stay in the BG even tho they are repetedly reported and actually had the debuff, which somehow gets avoided.
    LOL BS...those fully geared people afk from the very beginning, I've had teams where pretty much everybody was fully geared or close to it and there were 4 people afking so we ended up just barely losing.
    last time I checked, I and some premades were some of those "fully geared players" and we were busting our balls to carry the team. however the alliance forces are always full of braindead morons who seem to be playing with god damn joysticks, if anything.. so please.
    for the record, ive seen far more lower geared players sitting in spawn afking, waiting for a free carry win from the people with gear, rather than trying to help the team. so please, shut up with your nonsense.
    Atlesst when im gearing alts in bgs, I do my best to HELP the team, unlike most ive seen...

12. I think I discovered a bug regarding Transmogification. Few days ago I used Scroll of Deception on 2 separate character (on one account however) and got Essence of Sanguine Silk Robes and Essence of Wrathful Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates. In both cases I decided to wait a few days before using the Essences, to ge other parts of the transmog. Now however both Essences turned into Essence of Hero's Surrender, which is a shield. I don't have that shield on this account and the only clue as to why the Essences changed is the fact that on another account I used Scroll of Deception on Hero's Surrender and then used that Essence to transmog my icc25hc shield.

I don't know if this can be fixed for me, however I hope that the Staff can look into the issue so it doesn't happen to other people in the future. And I'm also not sure if the issue was brought here already since I can't ready 69 pages to find out.

13. Sounds like a display bug and a client limitation to me.

14. last time I checked, I and some premades were some of those "fully geared players" and we were busting our balls to carry the team. however the alliance forces are always full of braindead morons who seem to be playing with god damn joysticks, if anything.. so please.
    for the record, ive seen far more lower geared players sitting in spawn afking, waiting for a free carry win from the people with gear, rather than trying to help the team. so please, shut up with your nonsense.
    Atlesst when im gearing alts in bgs, I do my best to HELP the team, unlike most ive seen...
    What the **** does it matter if the leecher is fully geared or not? He gets a chance for the scroll whatever gear he has... I'm just saying even more people will afk, because drop chance is ridiculously low, and it pays off to bot your way to it whilst doing something else, even if you have like 30% w/l ratio.

Btw, if you didn't understand as to WHY I wrote my comment you quoted, it's because staff reportedly claims we can wintrade for scrolls (yea right, wintrade for something that has 2% drop chance AT BEST), and it's obvious you can cheat your way to them in BGs as well, so I don't see the point of them being removed from arenas.

Oh, and one more thing and I'm done with this, can someone please explain to me, because I fail to see the logic, if I for example wintrade for 4-5 scrolls to make my char look decent, with the drop chance as it is, how high would I actually climb on ladder in order to obtain them all? Sure, you can remake team and drop mmr, but then, if you drop, what's the chance of actually meeting the team that's supposed to feed you? Ofcourse, this doesn't apply to 5v5 ladder which is 90% wintrading multiboxers, who, apparently, still roam freely across Icecrown.

15. This also affects BGs... Not by wintrading ofcourse, but with fully geared people afk-ing and collecting free wins (or losses). There are ALOT of fully geared people doing absolutely NOTHING in battlegrounds, and just wait out for the timers/resources...
    What the **** does it matter if the leecher is fully geared or not?
    I dont know, you tell me

First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last