1. ye, that i mean - pvp works till toc, so you don't really need anything from the starting stuff - actually, the only place one shouldn't put foot is togc25 and icc...

2. sigh... I mean full pvp gear, you think they will take you to raids? I just compared that for pvper as you said, you need to go farm gear for pve, correct? As a pver you can enter Bg's with any gear.
    and I just gave you a complete guide on how to aquire said pve gear, ive put my heart and soul into it and you just dismiss it.. >:

3. and I just gave you a complete guide on how to aquire said pve gear, ive put my heart and soul into it and you just dismiss it.. >:
    I am bis in pve, but thank you for effort. All I was saying that in pvp gear they won't really take you to raids but with pve gear you can do bg's freely.

4. I am bis in pve, but thank you for effort. All I was saying that in pvp gear they won't really take you to raids but with pve gear you can do bg's freely.
    Keep repeating sir parrot, they might get it eventually now lets go farm nibz in bg's :D

5. Still don't get it why u removed it from arenas. Even if kids abuse it it's still visual stuff not gamebreaking.... ;thinking;

6. Still don't get it why u removed it from arenas. Even if kids abuse it it's still visual stuff not gamebreaking.... ;thinking;
    Win-trading, for example, is not just "visual".

7. Keep repeating sir parrot, they might get it eventually now lets go farm nibz in bg's :D
    It seems you are the one not getting it.

I am bis in pve, but thank you for effort. All I was saying that in pvp gear they won't really take you to raids but with pve gear you can do bg's freely.
    congratz on you, so am I.. however, that wasnt the point.

Ofcourse one wouldnt take a fully pvp geared player with 1k resilience (I wouldnt, but then again, I dont pug stuff other than voa on low chars). why, you ask? because that stat has nothing to do with the content you want into, nor does it help in said content, thus making you nothing more than deadweight for the other in the raidgroup, whilst if you have pve gear in bgs, you can do plenty for the team. that is my reasoning for it. If you still dont get it, then I feel sorry for you.
    am I wrong? I wouldnt think so..

8. ahm, i think scrolls have acc wide cooldowns from battlegrounds, so i won 1 on feral after 1st won bg(and have been farming bg's with pala on same acc 24/7 and no luck with drop), i won 1 on priest after 1st won bg(got rogue on this acc, same results as pala, no scrolls from wins what so ever) and i just did my first bg on warrs acc and i got 1 scroll from 1st win, wtf is this bull****.

9. ^since you cant edit posts, it seems like we have bs cooldowns on scrolls, you probably can get one per week. (this will follow, naaaa, aint no cd to this maaaan, just low drop rate)

when i did 25hc raids, i got 1x guaranteed, each character who got it was on separate acc, so if you want to get more of them on diff char, but same acc, you might be out of luck (please someone confirm this, havent done multiple 25hcs on same acc, diff chars)

after reading that people doing all possible raids to get scrolls, but still get nothing, 1 if lucky, i feel that we just get 1 per week n thats it, you cant even farm them really, just keep on buying them with irl money.

10. wtf is this bull****.
    It's called RNG. The rest is you creating conspiracy theories to label patterns in randomly generated numbers. People have got more than one already according to posts they have made. But it's easier to make childish jabs implying we added cooldowns to get money than simply sucking up the fact you have bad luck, right? You make me wish there was a way to deactivate the system permanently for individual users. You don't deserve the effort put into creating this.

11. But it's easier to make childish jabs implying we added cooldowns to get money than simply sucking up the fact you have bad luck, right?
    If you didn't make this to get some extra money u would make mog npc like on retail/blackrock.. hmmm :thinking:

12. If you didn't make this to get some extra money u would make mog npc like on retail/blackrock.. hmmm :thinking:
    Because, since we were making something from scratch, on an expansion not supposed to have it, we decided to do it in a way that encourages playing the game, instead of just paying gold to play dress up.

13. No offense but we have been thinking there's a cooldown as well, having the scrolls drop the same day for all my buddies we have farmed bgs hardcore for the past 2-3 days with, neither of us getting a scroll again on the same character, however some on the alts.

After winning around 50-70 bgs and especially playing long and frustrating AV's were close to giving up, considering it's a shame the top DPS/Heal does not contribute to the scrolls dropping.

This post has nothing to do with depreciation or disrespect to anyone for your hard work, its just what several people thought up in the past few days of some tiresome bg farming with no scrolls.

iSullivan
    No offense but we have been thinking there's a cooldown as well, having the scrolls drop the same day for all my buddies we have farmed bgs hardcore for the past 2-3 days with, neither of us getting a scroll again on the same character, however some on the alts.

After winning around 50-70 bgs and especially playing long and frustrating AV's were close to giving up, considering it's a shame the top DPS/Heal does not contribute to the scrolls dropping.

This post has nothing to do with depreciation or disrespect to anyone for your hard work, its just what several people thought up in the past few days of some tiresome bg farming with no scrolls.
    I spammed bgs on the weekend, and raid the weeks before and I only have 1 scroll so It is not abnormal, its just the droprate is extremely low

First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last