1. Is there any reason why they donĀ“t drop in arenas?
    Too easily abuse-able, for one.

2. Too easily abuse-able, for one.
    can you explain me how something that has lower drop chance that a zul'gurub mount be easily abuse-able?

3. Too easily abuse-able, for one.
    Yes actually playing arenas too abusable.... way better than full geared ppl afking in bgs from now on for scrolls. logic

4. Too easily abuse-able, for one.
    Or you could have made scrolls undroppable under 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 rate, so only more or less serious guys can get scrols from arena.

5. Yes actually playing arenas too abusable.... way better than full geared ppl afking in bgs from now on for scrolls. logic
    If only there was an option to report those afk and get them kicked from the bg for i don't know, lets say 15 minutes.

And another great option would be to record them and get them banned if they afk on purpose, then enter combat to remove the afk debuff mentioned above then go back to being afk.

Warmane should implement these ideas don't you think ? Oh wait.

6. Ye ur right ive never seen 2-3 ppl afk in every BG. Oh wait. schoke on your sarcasm

1. Not enough ppl care about reporting.

2. When is the last time u seen any1 got banned for BG afking?

7. Implement arena drops for 3s only, it will mby help bringing the bracket alive + u can ezly keep track of wintraders for scrolls in 3s since theres not that many teams.

8. I've not seen over 1-2 afk players in a BG for a long time now. Secondly, reporting works. Also, have you ever thought that both sides usually tend to have that one guy whos mom came into his room while the BG started and is AFK, therefore making it quite equal?

I don't know which realm or side you fight on, but we on Icecrown Alliance are quite fine with them scroll drops, tho. From what I've witnessed running BGs yesterday was quite the opposite. Instead of 2-3k gs greens, there were BiS PVE players, therefore even more fun.

Arena should be implemented from a certain rate upwards, but this will probably take time to get working properly and thus being time-consuming for the staff.

9. U dont see players afking in BGs cuz u play on Icecrown where every1 is full geared and joins the BG for actual fun so i guess they play them there. But on lord where ppl are constantly grinding gear for them or even alts trust me there are tons on afkers in every BG. Just did Sota with 4players afk, i personally dont even bother with reporting, some guy kept spamming entire bg for reports yet those 4ppl got free win....

10. When is the last time u seen any1 got banned for BG afking?
    Few days ago i recorded 5 bots. 2 days later, they all got 5 days ban.

11. So all i need to do if some1 afk in BG is download rec program, download sony vegas, follow him in BG record what his doing, edit it so file doesnt have 4gb, upload on youtube and he will get 3d ban? sounds like a plan, right on it

12. can you explain me how something that has lower drop chance that a zul'gurub mount be easily abuse-able?
    He can't. Period. He may argue that you can "wintrade" for it (ROFL), and misses a tiny fact that I can basically bot my way to full scrolls by being afk in them? I agree that for example sub 1800 players shouldn't receive them, but removing them altogether is a ****ing joke.

13. So all i need to do if some1 afk in BG is download rec program, download sony vegas, follow him in BG record what his doing, edit it so file doesnt have 4gb, upload on youtube and he will get 3d ban? sounds like a plan, right on it
    we are going a little off the subject so this will be the last reply regarding this ...

you don't have to edit your vids to be under 4gb or smth like that. I have low disk space, like 12 gb free most of the time but guess what, i can still record few minutes of bots and after i upload the vids, i delete them from my PC.

So to make your comment shorter, all you have to do is record a bot, post it on youtube for example and then make a ticket. Too hard right ? You can't be bothered to do something like that once in a while ? Then good, let the bots get free honor and scrolls while you carry them.

14. If only there was an option to report those afk and get them kicked from the bg for i don't know, lets say 15 minutes.

And another great option would be to record them and get them banned if they afk on purpose, then enter combat to remove the afk debuff mentioned above then go back to being afk.

Warmane should implement these ideas don't you think ? Oh wait.
    Yeah, too bad those things don't actually work.

First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last