1. That makes absolutely no sense man if people can xmog axe to sword etc... it shouldn't be a problem cuz it's still a one hand to one hand transmog and not a one hand to two hand or around.
    w.e you wish to believe

2. You MUST screenshot this. :O
    Don't have the S/S right now, but check out my little dudes armory. Hover over the cloak and see the transmog is listed there.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

3. How to turn off transmog feature on web, I can't find option?
    Guys any news on this ?

4. Question: Can I transmog a xbow into bow or vice versa?

5. Don't have the S/S right now, but check out my little dudes armory. Hover over the cloak and see the transmog is listed there.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Ok so then you have confirmed a couple of things here:

1: We that we can transmog an item from a higher level at least onto an heirloom and when it is transferred to the lower level character, the appearance of the transmog is still there.

2: We can use a transmog of a different class restricted item (applied by that class, I assume) and when placed on an heirloom it can stay when it goes to another character. In the case of a cloth heirloom, you could technically wear it on any class you send the heirloom to. EG: Noob pally healer in warlock T10 robe ROFL

What this does not answer though, is a scenario without the use of an heirloom for the target item we are changing the appearance of.

My question is if the target is not an heirlooom and we bought a different class restricted item from the marketplace, Say a level 10 mage buying the Tier 10 Warlock robe, to keep with this theme. Would the mage be able to:

A: Apply the higher level item to it's low level gear

and

B: Apply a class restricted item from a different class

I ask this as I do remember seeing a post on the forums if not this thread where someone had bought both a scroll and a lvl 80 item and was not able to apply it, since he was lower level (or the item was lower level) than the item he wanted to use the appearance of.

6. Are scrolls personal loot or can be rolled , reserved etc etc ?

7. Reserved? Oh dear
    They are like emblems on bosses; however they do take some space in the inventory & are not dropping always (ie frost guard will always drop 2x EoF, but will rarely drop a scroll - voa is not counted as a that hard instance)

8. Reserved? Oh dear
    They are like emblems on bosses; however they do take some space in the inventory & are not dropping always (ie frost guard will always drop 2x EoF, but will rarely drop a scroll - voa is not counted as a that hard instance)
    Just went through the whole thing and found the answer on page 7 and was looking for a way to edit my post .

9. Does anyone know can we get x mog scroll in TBC or Vanila Raids? I heard that scroll drop in BG and Arenas is no yet implemented. Any GM can answer? Best regards.

10. ...dont you pps think that this new feature will be game breaking in world PVP its like... you know atm whos who and what is what... and you know items he wears when you get into it after just looking into his avatar in focus frame ... after being transmogrificated you end up like blind guy... you think its some pore geared guy but no... he just transmog his SM into beating stick... ????? and look at that shiiit some half naked guy one shoot you...

11. ...dont you pps think that this new feature will be game breaking in world PVP its like... you know atm whos who and what is what... and you know items he wears when you get into it after just looking into his avatar in focus frame ... after being transmogrificated you end up like blind guy... you think its some pore geared guy but no... he just transmog his SM into beating stick... ????? and look at that shiiit some half naked guy one shoot you...
    If not knowing who wears what in PVP breaks the game for you, You may want to not PVP. Just saying...

12. Bah forgot I can't edit. Anyways the feature does not have to be turned on. They will soon implement a way to toggle it off on the website, so you can go back to winning PVP again

13. ...luckily, you are the 1 that knows when out of nowhere warr charges at you... and hes bringing his 150€ worth weapon....

14. ...luckily, you are the 1 that knows when out of nowhere warr charges at you... and hes bringing his 150€ worth weapon....
    Take ur salt back to the sea, preferably with cylinder blocks tied to you're feet.

First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last