1. I know this question is proly ask'd already but is the turn on/off thing on site already , and if so where , if not any ETA on it?

2. Don't do this, you will ruin server. This is too much.

3. I have two simple questions, for which I couldn't find an answer.

Do the scrolls drop from any lvl 80 boss in dungeons and raids or is it limited to only raids and/or heroics?

Also, What's the ETA on BG win drops?

4. Don't do this, you will ruin server. This is too much.
    Please, feel free not to make use of the system. The toggle on the website will be implemented soon so you can ignore the system wholeheartedly. It's created and designed in a way that it will have no effect on the realm or gameplay at all, for those that don't want it or prefer it.

I have two simple questions, for which I couldn't find an answer.

Do the scrolls drop from any lvl 80 boss in dungeons and raids or is it limited to only raids and/or heroics?

Also, What's the ETA on BG win drops?
    It only drops from WoTLK raid bosses for now. There's no estimated time of arrival for battleground and/or any other related PvP related way to obtain the scrolls now.

5. Originally Posted by Keise
    Not everybody likes 3s or Bgs, I mostly do duels and 2v, why you should obligate me to do 3s? :(
    No one has any obligation to have transmogrified gear.
    Ok, so I am asking because obviously I want to use the feature, and what I get it's an answer that basicaly says me "Don't like 3s? **** u".

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Keise
    Not everybody likes 3s or Bgs, I mostly do duels and 2v, why you should obligate me to do 3s? :(
    Don't feel obligated. It's an optional feature. With that said, I did say "might". We might not even implement it in arena at all. We'll have to see.
    Ofc it's an optional feature, but if I'm asking is because it's a feature that I want to use. I can understand that have more chance on 3s, but have 0 chance on 2s, well... Only asking, your server your rules.

6. Why does this new feature make people focus more on pve rather than pvp? Is it because pve is more mainstream than pvp?

7. Also why didin't you make it possible to pve and pvp players to obtain these scrolls at the same time?

8. Please, feel free not to make use of the system. The toggle on the website will be implemented soon so you can ignore the system wholeheartedly. It's created and designed in a way that it will have no effect on the realm or gameplay at all, for those that don't want it or prefer it.

It only drops from WoTLK raid bosses for now. There's no estimated time of arrival for battleground and/or any other related PvP related way to obtain the scrolls now.
    Way to throw pvpers under the bus. Also, thanks for the false hype you really got me :) tehe

9. At least change the title to "RAIDERS GET TRANSMOGRIFICATION" otherswise this post is more clickbait than LeafyIsHere on Youtube.

10. At least change the title to "RAIDERS GET TRANSMOGRIFICATION" otherswise this post is more clickbait than LeafyIsHere on Youtube.
    why are u such a angsty beta male

11. why are u such a angsty beta male
    Well, He has a point tho. Nowhere is there info that it is only obtainable by raiding. I was super hyped about the pvp part only to be dissapointed. I'm not hating at all, just really waiting for the pvp to get heard. They could'v launched it a bit later with both sides working or atleast notify that PVP doesn't get them at this moment.

12. this transmog system is much cooler than what blizzard thought of... very good job development team!

i hope the scrolls wont have a super low drop rate tho ;p

13. Well, He has a point tho. Nowhere is there info that it is only obtainable by raiding. I was super hyped about the pvp part only to be dissapointed. I'm not hating at all, just really waiting for the pvp to get heard. They could'v launched it a bit later with both sides working or atleast notify that PVP doesn't get them at this moment.
    He's not right, the BG might have a different reward mechanic that has to be overlooked more? Why is it so hard to wait a couple of days?
    You have all rights to raid if you really can't wait a day or two for the scrolls to be dropped from BGs.

14. Well, He has a point tho. Nowhere is there info that it is only obtainable by raiding. I was super hyped about the pvp part only to be dissapointed. I'm not hating at all, just really waiting for the pvp to get heard. They could'v launched it a bit later with both sides working or atleast notify that PVP doesn't get them at this moment.
    What Sumic said, plus the information you're looking for is on the 3rd post.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2743205

15. I was so freaking hyped about that announcement! Wanted to create so many cool t-mogs. And I find out it's gonna take me freaking weeks to obtain a few pieces of those scrolls. Also 10 coins for 1 scroll? RIP.
    Ty for nothing.
    I appreciate all work u guys do but this just pissed me off.

First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last