1. Arena season 3 gear (vengeful gladiator) is not available on 3.3.5 but was added on retail with the release of tmog on cata and can be bought there in area 52 for honor.

Since this is one of the most common tmog sets on retail I guess that also here many players would like to use that gear. Would it be possible to add the set to the area 52 vendors or make it available in the points shop?

2. Is already in arena 52 (Icecrown).

3. Is already in arena 52 (Icecrown).
    No, its not.

4. Any1 with transmoged weapon - does new look of the weapon have the same glowing effect from enchant as real version of weapon ?

5. I've been there yesterday, the NPC who sells Vengeful sells it for Arena Points, not Honor points, but yes, is there.
    Right now i cant log in, but once ill be able to , ill send you a SS.

6. I've been there yesterday, the NPC who sells Vengeful sells it for Arena Points, not Honor points, but yes, is there.
    Right now i cant log in, but once ill be able to , ill send you a SS.
    I just checked it again and he doesnt sell the s3 gear.

7. I have read as much as I can in this thread but I still don't understand one thing.

It says on the first page
    "You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm"

Is type = Armor type? Meaning cloth, leather, mail, plate
    Is class = class slot? Meaning head, shoulder, chest etc.

Or is class priest, mage, dk, pala, hunter etc?

Simply put,
    Can a warrior transmog Plate Helm that is restricted to paladins ( ex. Tier 4)?
    Or a mage transmog cloth shoulder that is restricted to warlock?
    Since they are the same type and slot

8. Similar could be applied to BGs as well... People can always make premade group (which is easier on horde side) and farm low geared opposing faction with facerolling their keyboard and being backed up by 5 pocket healers. Even if you are somewhat right about wintrading (scripting is bigger problem but meh), people cheat in all aspects of the game, even PVE. PvP is an aspect of the game just as PvE is, and there is ZERO reasons to be completely ignored.
    - As for the drops in arena and BG's. It has been mentioned that somehow people think grinding BG's will be an easy way to get the scrolls. Coming from a BiS pvp player, I'd say otherwise. BG's take time and if you lose, that time is totally wasted. If the horde-ally win ratio would be 1-1 and a BG lasts lets say 15 minutes, it'd be 30 minutes for one chance to drop. (if infact the ratio would be 1-1, which it's not). Rolling a premade is pretty much the same if having a geared pve guild fast-run some easy raids. The time and luck needed to win multiple BG's in a normal amount of time you'd be spending on a game is quite alot. Being a pro PVE player in a guild makes your chances to do a daily raid pretty simple (until you're saved in all).
    You're both conveniently ignoring the fact that in PvE you have a limited number of attempts per week. Yes, you can do a pre-mades for increased chances of winning, but you can do that ad nauseum. Even if your claim that people cheat in PvE is true, the hard weekly cap is still there. Cheating in PvE would just mean reaching the cap faster. So, as I said in reply to someone who disagreed with players who said the drop chance in Battlegrounds should be lower, it only shouldn't be lower if every player had the same weekly cap for drop chances while doing that as PvE does.

Also as for me, i'm a PVPer because pve has long bored me. You said that its my own decision to "miss the biggest chunk of the game" but I don't do pve, because a member since 2010 is bored in Wotlk pve. PVE never changes. PVP has other real people, which makes it still interesting.
    That's just your personal opinion and choice, which, along with your reasons or reasoning to make that choice, are irrelevant to global decisions. Yet again, role players might have played WoW from day one and "be bored" of both PvE and PvP. Should they get drop chances per paragraph of text or get some other kind of special treatment because of what how they choose to limit themselves?

9. You're both conveniently ignoring the fact that in PvE you have a limited number of attempts per week. Yes, you can do a pre-mades for increased chances of winning, but you can do that ad nauseum. Even if your claim that people cheat in PvE is true, the hard weekly cap is still there. Cheating in PvE would just mean reaching the cap faster. So, as I said in reply to someone who disagreed with players who said the drop chance in Battlegrounds should be lower, it only shouldn't be lower if every player had the same weekly cap for drop chances while doing that as PvE does.

That's just your personal opinion and choice, which, along with your reasons or reasoning to make that choice, are irrelevant to global decisions. Yet again, role players might have played WoW from day one and "be bored" of both PvE and PvP. Should they get drop chances per paragraph of text or get some other kind of special treatment because of what how they choose to limit themselves?
    I get your point but not everyone has the time to grind all raids nor do the equal amount of BGs in one week. I don't think you should make the restrictions THAT high, as there are people who enjoy this server but have real lives to tend to aswell. I totally get the system but my personal opinion is that the rate should be tweaked a little.
    I understand the goal is to keep transmog rare, yet you have to understand that transmogging a set needs alot of pieces and leaving that to RNG kills the motivation for people who really enjoy playing but don't have the grinding time. Like arena rate for example. You can do daily arenas, which don't take nearly as much time as a full raid but it requires actual skill to get to certain height.

I'm just trying to suggest a way of obtaining the scrolls based on skill, and not so much on grind and RNG. As you mentioned how the system is on blackrock. You need certain skill in arenas to obtain certain items.

ps. as i mentioned before, I'm just brainstorming here to seek out a way of making the system even better than it is. I'm not trying to be aggressive or anything :). I know it's just cosmetic and mostly based on my own desicions but I really like transmogging and I really like this server. That's why I'm trying to find a possibility for my kind to obtain these scrolls as atm for me it's pretty hopeless and I wouldnt call myself an inexperienced new casual player.

10. What about SCROLL OF ILLUSION?? how do i get one,if its from wotlk dungeons,from HC or any wotlk dungeons?

11. So is it possible to get scrolls from battlegrounds? i won like 10 battlegrounds today and not a single scroll droped, also i asked people in /bg if anyone got scrolls from pvp. No1 got anything.

12. I just wanted to add my useless opinion and I say that players who do PvE are way more advantaged than play3rs who do PvP because if BGs drop is going to be loeer than Raids drop, it's clear that people with PvE set are advantaged because they can do both PvE and also PvP because none will stop them from queueing for BGs and they have higher chance to get scrolls at this point, higher chance than a PvPer because while with PvE gear you can get in BGs anyway, with PvP gear none would invite you in a Raid. This is just a fact anyway. You may say it was our choice whether to do PvP or PvE and none can deny this, but still you see that PvE people are more advantaged because they can toss their luck both in PvP and PvE, you can deny this either.

13. I just wanted to add my useless opinion and I say that players who do PvE are way more advantaged than play3rs who do PvP because if BGs drop is going to be loeer than Raids drop, it's clear that people with PvE set are advantaged because they can do both PvE and also PvP because none will stop them from queueing for BGs and they have higher chance to get scrolls at this point, higher chance than a PvPer because while with PvE gear you can get in BGs anyway, with PvP gear none would invite you in a Raid. This is just a fact anyway. You may say it was our choice whether to do PvP or PvE and none can deny this, but still you see that PvE people are more advantaged because they can toss their luck both in PvP and PvE, you can deny this either.
    1. You can always do pve as well.
    2. If you can't/don't want to do pve - it's your only problem, not an "advantage" of the people who can/want to do it.

14. you can deny this either.
    Actually I can, quite easily. The meat and bone of the game is PvE content. That's the reason someone in PvE gear still can contribute and do well in a Battleground, while someone in PvP gear would have to be considered a "carry" in high level PvE content. You fail to realize that strictly PvP players are nothing more than another type of twink. It's not a PvE player that has "unfair advantage" for being able to take part in everything the game offers, it's you who handicap yourself by choosing to only do a single thing out of all there is to be done in the game.

15. I just wanted to add my useless opinion and I say that players who do PvE are way more advantaged than play3rs who do PvP because if BGs drop is going to be loeer than Raids drop, it's clear that people with PvE set are advantaged because they can do both PvE and also PvP because none will stop them from queueing for BGs and they have higher chance to get scrolls at this point, higher chance than a PvPer because while with PvE gear you can get in BGs anyway, with PvP gear none would invite you in a Raid. This is just a fact anyway. You may say it was our choice whether to do PvP or PvE and none can deny this, but still you see that PvE people are more advantaged because they can toss their luck both in PvP and PvE, you can deny this either.
    Can you stop with this bs already? you have written similar posts 30 times now. play the game and shut up.

First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last