1. Ok, stupid question but will other people see my transmog and will i see theirs?

2. ...just an opinion... some1 from stuff said its not gona be a fun server... well...
    What does Transmog have to do with it?

Transmog is a feature that also exists on Retail plus doesn't change the whole gameplay experience while compared to other features that were removed or edited. You people always have to find something to rant about don't you?

Also, congratulations on the release of such feature. I'm sure that a good part of the community will be pleased to see this.

3. can u put this option only for 3v3 arenas not bgs or 2s

4. On retail Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be transmoged to each other.
    Same applies to one-handed axes, maces, and swords.
    Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
    Will this also be here possible?
    Yes. We will do this. But we're keeping it simple at the start.
    Will it work in arena?
    Yes.
    ...just an opinion... some1 from stuff said its not gona be a fun server... well...
    Indeed, it is not a 255 max level, instant max professions, etc. fun server. We are adding a feature that is highly desired which does exist in future expansions, and keeping it entirely optional.

5. Will the transmog scrolls also drop from lvl 60 and 70 bosses? Or only from 80 ones?

6. Does Shadowmourne change into a two handed sword or two handed hammer?

7. I'm glad it's only "same type" transmog :D

Initially I thought "ah ****, now I'm going to have to donate for glaives to make my daggers awesome!" But fortunately not :D

8. What does Transmog have to do with it?

Transmog is a feature that also exists on Retail plus doesn't change the whole gameplay experience while compared to other features that were removed or edited. You people always have to find something to rant about don't you?

Also, congratulations on the release of such feature. I'm sure that a good part of the community will be pleased to see this.

...as i am informed on 3.3.5 patch on retail there was no such thing... maybe you experienced it in later patch... upon that i can say that this push far away warmane from any similarities with blizzard including possibility for law suit... hey but thats just what i know there must be a bunch of smarter guys with better knowledge...

9. Will we be able to trade transmog scrolls?

10. No offence but this is complete bullcrap if you ask me. Did you ran out of content for wotlk in order to keep the people? Guess what blizzard did too, so they made new expansion. LOL

11. Please make it so you can transmogrify Cloth items to Plate ones, half of my gear-sets that I'd be using for Transmog aren't full plate, most people would probably have the same problem.

I like the idea in general, and that you're going out of your way to make it so you can turn it off to benefit people that feel it ruins immersion.

12. We will advance to more weapon types available (axes to swords, for ex.), but we kept it simple for now.[/SPOILER]
    Please do not do this. Everything is perfect the way you implemented it, do not ruin it like that. :(

13. Ok, stupid question but will other people see my transmog and will i see theirs?
    If you turn it on, yes. If you disable transmogrification on the website, then you can't see their transmog and you won't have any transmog yourself. So it's completely optional.

No custom NPCs and no custom additions were done to make this system happen. As you can see by the lore, we used the original lore for the system as well. If we're going to put in a system like this, then it will be done properly, with it's backstory and no silly things in-game.

14. Soooooo really really thanks for the transmogrification ^-^ just 1 very important question: will it worl for putting a mooncloth robe on my draenei shaman, for example, though not like it is in pandaria ie?..

15. Pls tell me there will be an option "turn off" ?! I do not wanna see Tmog at all,not on my char not on others!

First ... 345671555 ... Last