1. That sounds like alot of work for something that shouldn't be my problem. I appreciate you trying to help though, the problem i'm having is driving me nuts.

2. You did mog the items correctly according to the restrictions, right?

3. This reasoning is so unvalid and irrelevant its not even funny. There are a million ways to prevent this from happening. Could for instance make the scrolls only drop from over a certain set rating. First of all there are too many teams queing 2v2 to wintrade at low rating, and if you set it to only drop above a certain rating, you already know for sure that the effort required to wintrade in a high rated team is alot more than to just play bgs and afk in them.

4. Could for instance make the scrolls only drop from over a certain set rating.
    You're right. Let's punish the players who are less skilled or experienced with the game. Also,
    High rated players are just as much capable of cheating as anyone else.
    First of all there are too many teams queing 2v2 to wintrade at low rating,
    Heh.
    So what you're saying is that we should instead make it so scrolls drop from arena wins, but only below 1800 rating?
    and if you set it to only drop above a certain rating, you already know for sure that the effort required to wintrade in a high rated team is alot more than to just play bgs and afk in them.
    I don't know how many times I have to say it, but AFKing battlegrounds in hopes of getting scrolls is not very productive. Considering that AFKing a battleground lowers your chance of winning, and you have to win to get a chance at a scroll drop.
    This reasoning is so unvalid and irrelevant its not even funny. There are a million ways to prevent this from happening.
    If that's not valid enough for you, then try this reason: We don't want to award cheaters. Point blank. It might be painful for a minority, but that minority will likely farm battlegrounds just fine for them. As for the majority who do, we'll pass. I stated before, and clearly I need to state it again, if we ever decide it's worth the effort to apply the scroll drops to arena, then we will do so in a way of our choosing. The hostility over it is really tiresome, and as you so eloquently put, "its not even funny".

5. Il just quote myself from s8 shoulder thread; for 3S or 5S.

Drop shoulders to 1900,t2 wep to 2050.Add scrolls to 3s and 5s (easy tocheck 5s for win trading and 3s as well).
    Consider dropping chest with random blue 1-70 or random epic 1-70 for transmog ,will increase 3s by 300% activity or consider giving chest with token for extra 25 arena points and 50 gold(somewher in such fashion,also can be dropped only once,choices are infinite to produce arena 3s and 5s activity.)(random drop for 3s and 5s only ).Drop rate similiar to bgs,but slightly higheer above 1700-1900 to promote more people playing.

Make win trading 180-360 days bannable but not perma.Worse fear ever then deleting your toon,inability to use it for whole year.Or even worse consider stripping entire main set (wrathful of your toon).Wel see about win trading then.I can bet my *** it would be close to none.

You got ultra extreme activity.Considering we are not on blizzclone shoudnt be probs.

6. You're right. Let's punish the players who are less skilled or experienced with the game.
    No, better punish all legally players that only likes arena right?

If someone finds a way to bug/exploit a raid, are u gonna quit scrolls from pve, or try to fix that bug/exploit?

If the problem is that ppl might exploit it, find some way to avoid the way to exploit...

7. No, better punish all legally players that only likes arena right?

If someone finds a way to bug/exploit a raid, are u gonna quit scrolls from pve, or try to fix that bug/exploit?

If the problem is that ppl might exploit it, find some way to avoid the way to exploit...
    No one is being punished. There's now a way to do it with PvE and one to do it with PvP. There's no way to do it with low level dungeons, with duels, with role playing, with twinking, with crafting, with playing the Auction House, with collecting achievements, just like there isn't one to do with solely playing arenas. If you only like arenas, you're in the same situation as any of these other activities people can claim "it's all they like." Don't forget this is a system we introduced out of our own will, in an expansion that doesn't has this. We are completely free to limit or restrict it in whichever way we see fit, and, up to this point and the foreseeable future, arenas won't have Scroll drops.

8. No, better punish all legally players that only likes arena right?

I have seen so much blizzard tournaments on bg, ye..

Ofc its ur server and u can implement it as u want, but may u should understand that we are yur players. And we have an opinion.

9. I have seen so much blizzard tournaments on bg, ye..
    Why do you feel tournaments are necessary for the transmog scrolls?
    I agree. However, we haven't arrived at that point yet.

10. Pve scroll drops, implemented - OMG I GOT A SCROLL - omg wait 20 raids later no drop : (. People start getting pissed, offended . Pvp scroll dops, implemented- OMG I GOT A SCROLL- 20 bgs later - omg no drop : ( . Thats all u can read in almpst 70 pages.

Personally am i pissed? Y a lil, frustrated would be the best term actually, yet i am happy they drop in bgs now even tho crappy drop-rate. Waited a long time for this to be implemented. They did as they promised, what do u ppl want? To rain with scrolls? And? After that ? It will become - boring again ( meh lets do an icc, lets do a toc, lets do a w/e meh am bored - meh il sit afk in dala, meh maybe 1 bg , meh am bored ) . Can you grow up? U had no motivation to play the game anyways - atleast for the end game guilds in pve - for pvp u had arenas / bgs so there is no difference there. Now u have a slightly bigger motivation to play plus a nice reward. Jesus you people are like - hei look they gave us a finger - **** that we want your hand not just a tiny part .That's how over 70 % of the community is. Thanks for the good work develepers.

11. Pve scroll drops, implemented - OMG I GOT A SCROLL - omg wait 20 raids later no drop : (. People start getting pissed, offended . Pvp scroll dops, implemented- OMG I GOT A SCROLL- 20 bgs later - omg no drop : ( . Thats all u can read in almpst 70 pages.

Personally am i pissed? Y a lil, frustrated would be the best term actually, yet i am happy they drop in bgs now even tho crappy drop-rate. Waited a long time for this to be implemented. They did as they promised, what do u ppl want? To rain with scrolls? And? After that ? It will become - boring again ( meh lets do an icc, lets do a toc, lets do a w/e meh am bored - meh il sit afk in dala, meh maybe 1 bg , meh am bored ) . Can you grow up? U had no motivation to play the game anyways - atleast for the end game guilds in pve - for pvp u had arenas / bgs so there is no difference there. Now u have a slightly bigger motivation to play plus a nice reward. Jesus you people are like - hei look they gave us a finger - **** that we want your hand not just a tiny part .That's how over 70 % of the community is. Thanks for the good work develepers.
    At this point people will actually find more things to complain about when the off switch is finally implemented

Somehow :v

12. Can I use dk starting head as transmog on my warrior?

13. Can I use dk starting head as transmog on my warrior?
    Provided you can get his Acherus Hood first, yes.

14. The Essences should not be consumed or it will like a prohibition for who don't have BiS gear yet. The drop rate of Scroll of Deception is pretty low. What a guy with no BiS gear can do? Hold the scrolls for years?

15. Hold the scrolls for years?
    yes, why not ?

First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last