1. When will the tokens be obtainable from bgs and arenas ?

2. Not everybody likes 3s or Bgs, I mostly do duels and 2v, why you should obligate me to do 3s? :(
    No one has any obligation to have transmogrified gear.

3. But it should be available to all kind of players shoudnt it not?In specific case you are limiting feature to "selected few".Tho in this case it is,so i think poster(Keise) is much in wrong.Bg(non casual pvp),Arena(serious pvp),Raid (serious pve,and rhc (if enabled) casual pve).

In either case really good job.I like it,thumbs up staff!

4. Of course we will not see paladin with mage gear, that is not real transmog...

5. But it should be available to all kind of players shoudnt it not?In specific case you are limiting feature to "selected few".Tho in this case it is,so i think poster(Keise) is much in wrong.Bg(non casual pvp),Arena(serious pvp),Raid (serious pve,and rhc (if enabled) casual pve).

In either case really good job.I like it,thumbs up staff!
    So should it be available to twinks on level 19 content? How about RPers, do they get a random drop chance per paragraph?
    There's more to consider than every single kind of player there might exist, so don't be surprised if there are certain PvE and certain PvP activities that will have a chance, but not every single one of them.

PS: You say that would be "limiting is to select few," but isn't it the other way around - players limiting themselves?

6. This is something what i wanted for years! Thanks Warmane, I hope this will works fine and make game beter.

7. do the transmog scrolls drop from bg's yet?

8. Anyone know if the transmog scrolls drop yet? anyone gotten any?
    i got one from pp

9. If i want to xmog a weapon that i can obtain with vp , wich has alliance sign on shop , considering that i am horde, can i xmog it to my weapon? even tho it is for different faction-quartermaster. I am asking if it affects this. Please respond Obnoxious, would really help to know this :)

10. What happens if your inventory is full and this thing drops? Will it get mailed to you by fishing it out of the Twisted Nether, or will it remain lost

11. So should it be available to twinks on level 19 content? How about RPers, do they get a random drop chance per paragraph?
    There's more to consider than every single kind of player there might exist, so don't be surprised if there are certain PvE and certain PvP activities that will have a chance, but not every single one of them.

PS: You say that would be "limiting is to select few," but isn't it the other way around - players limiting themselves?
    Perhaps but as in real life so in game,not everyone is fitted for everything,It would be unreal to expect that.I mainly meant pve and pvp parts of game,not splitting pve or pvp into smaller sections.

12. Hey guys and girls (staff) I just wanted to have you clear up a little confusion for me.

I would assume transmogging this would consume the scroll too create the essence, then consume the essence when applying the xmog. But when I saw this:

The item is consumed when you use the scroll on it as far as I know. Get one, use scroll, get another one, use another scroll... then proceed to win the lotto by yourself.
    and the first updated FAQ by Mercy:

- No items are consumed using this system. Only the scrolls are used up.
    So I guess my question is, I am assuming on the regular transmog items, the item whose appearance you are going to use, will not disappear.

But Obnoxious, are you saying using the legendary scroll, will consume the item whose appearance you want to use into the essence?

So for example:

Say i have a regular shield, and want to xmog it to skullflame shield, use the scroll on skullflame shield and only the scroll is consumed. Then I use the essence it created on my ugly shield to xmog it and the essence is consumed.

But if for some reason I had a Thunderfury and a legendary scroll, using the scroll on Thunderfury would consume the scroll AND the Thunderfury to create the essence, then apply Thunderfurys appearance to my ugly sword?

Just wanted to make sure that an iitem isn't actually going to get destroyed to use its appearance on something else, whether it is a green/blue/purple item or a legendary either.

13. But Obnoxious, are you saying using the legendary scroll, will consume the item whose appearance you want to use into the essence?
    I made a post even before Mercy's correcting that the item wasn't going to be consumed, only the scroll is.

14. I made a post even before Mercy's correcting that the item wasn't going to be consumed, only the scroll is.
    I apologize I guess I missed that. Thank you for your response!

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last