1. Being able to use the scrolls on any soulbound items doesn't tell me much. Does it matter in what way the item became soulbound or the item needs to be BoP exclusively from the get go? I have some green boe set that can become bound if i equip it but i am not really sure whether it can be used like that, and i don't fancy getting like 50 coins on something that won't work.

2. You have to farm it anyway thats why.
    Its like going icc with guild or with pugs. Guild run eats icc boses like premade groups eats lowbies in rbg.

How many times per week guild raid eats bossses ?

3. Don't forget that that way, way more people will run premades which will not make BGs easier. Also, a guild run in a known raid is as easy if not easier than a premade in a BG.
    horde ****mades are constantly dodging alliance one
    i can provide at least 10 screenshots with all horde members leave battleground 15vs 3 and 1600-0 score

basicly scrolls from the battleground is a very bad idea since it will fore people unite in premades, dodge competitive games and just farm low gs trash for fast wins and fast scrolls
    obviously my message will be harrased by poor kids who want everything fast and for free without wasting irl moneys

4. horde ****mades are constantly dodging alliance one
    i can provide at least 10 screenshots with all horde members leave battleground 15vs 3 and 1600-0 score

basicly scrolls from the battleground is a very bad idea since it will fore people unite in premades, dodge competitive games and just farm low gs trash for fast wins and fast scrolls
    obviously my message will be harrased by poor kids who want everything fast and for free without wasting irl moneys
    Getting something from the most popular competitive PVP function isn't wanting **** fast or free. It's hordes own fault they're such pussies. You can't base an argument for a system on the size of testicles on one side.
    I'm mostly and almost only doing pvp, because of the lack of time and I can't say the BG's are so damn easy to win (and im a "noob donator mourne")
    Yes, running a premade will make it considerably easier until the enemy has a premade. That still means you have to run those 20 min BG's AND win for a chance for a drop. You're acting like we want it to drop from every win. We just want a way for pvp players to casually get them, just like pve players from casual raiding.
    It's not so god damn hard. It's purely cosmetic aswell. Just have a drop rate in pvp and pve and those who are impatient can buy them for coins.
    Stop overthinking.

5. He has a point you know, horde has no queues at all so they can win every 5m by farming/harrasing the entire gameplay for those 2/3k gs geared pugs in a similar way of vanilla raknking system style, trust me I know what it is and I've been on both sides several times. People should be aware that some players will definately do anything to acquire those scrolls as fast as they can on a "lack of sportsmanship" way (same goes to big chances of arena wintrading). So you can't just "want" a casual way to get them in PvP, where things can be easly abused.
    But hey if they really decide (or if they already decided), fine, they got my suport, I just hope the drop chance will be like 1 scroll a week or something so premade heroes and arena wintraders won't find it worth to cause any harm.

6. basicly scrolls from the battleground is a very bad idea since it will fore people unite in premades, dodge competitive games and just farm low gs trash for fast wins and fast scrolls
    95% of all bgs on icecrown are onesided. Wtf you talk about ether alliance premades stomp horde pugs or horde premades stomp alliance pugs. Chance of gettin premade vs premade in rbg is 5%.

If you want "competitive games in battleground" then make with your boyfriends in guild challenge to some other pvp guilds and then you can all que specific bg not RBG and then you guys can measure your "skills" and 5 inchers all day long and be happy and fill your egos.

This dude is talking like scrolls gonna have 100% drop chance if someone win a battleground ROFL.

no your message is gona be harrased by people who got brain that is not size of a peanut like yours and dont like gettin milked for money.

7. I think he was implying that it feels like the chance of getting the scrolls has dropped more than when it was first released

Also, any word on when they're going to be available through pvp?
    Keep hope for a proper answer.....You should give up like every PvPer did and start "LFG" lol :( .....2 weeks already passed.

8. 95% of all bgs on icecrown are onesided. Wtf you talk about ether alliance premades stomp horde pugs or horde premades stomp alliance pugs. Chance of gettin premade vs premade in rbg is 5%.
    now turn ur head out of ur ***, read posts carefully and do not post obvious things

thats the whole idea of my post - bgs are not competitive at all and should not b rewarded

9. He has a point you know, horde has no queues at all so they can win every 5m by farming/harrasing the entire gameplay for those 2/3k gs geared pugs.
    Horde has no que cause everyone is escaping to alliance cause of ultra duper super human racial.
    So ether deal with the consequenses of being in the alliance or join horde no one forces you to be alliance.
    Alliance players are the one making the bg system so that horde have advantage of instant ques, thats not horde fault ROFL.
    You want to be "pro" then go alliance and dont complain about que times its alliance own fault.

10. dont like gettin milked for money.
    more like don't have job or access to mommys wallet

11. now turn ur head out of ur ***, read posts carefully and do not post obvious things

thats the whole idea of my post - bgs are not competitive at all and should not b rewarded
    so basicaly your idea is that 60% of pvp population who play battlegrounds should now be alowed to get reward that consist of having 0.01% drop chance for scroll of xmog if they win bg ?

In your brain that should be only reserved for who exactly?. Degenerative arena community that is full of scripters/wintraders?. I dont get it.

12. more like don't have job or access to mommys wallet
    what the hell has having a job have to do with milking money from people ?

So if i have job then i should spend my money on scrolls of xmog and then im true Warmane player?

13. whole idea of transmog battlegrounds drop [according to Mercy words] was to encourage pvp
    would it ?
    would it force people to fight harder ?
    "ey guys lets struggle and win because we have a chance to get scrolls" ay lmao, only the person who has never visited in Icecrown battlegrounds may believe

scroll droprate will force people to group premades more often, farm graveyards more often and dodge eachother more often
    also, technically, here is absolutely no difference betwen wintrading and situation with premade farms afk noobs on graveyard with 5 bases capped

14. Personally i think ur a bunch of cry babies. OMG PREMADE , yeap. I have been playing this game mostly pvp side for almost 1 year fully ( just pvp 1 year - 1 was for pve ) . And i guaranteee u that at the current stasis of pvp guilds and w/e nonsense everyone has a chance to win/loose bgs. Horde side has less pvp guilds and less geared players but i dont complain even tho i que with only 1-2 friends at certain times. It's not a game changer.

If u got smashed then stop playing bgs, who forces u? The scrolls? U got pve . Sure i want drops to be enabled because i like to spam bgs but that doesnt mean ou em gi i go with premade cuz else i can't win. Anyways thumbs up for the good work, really hoping to see bg drops enabled soon-ish. It's boring to pve :P. Cheers !

15. You have to farm it anyway thats why.
    Its like going icc with guild or with pugs. Guild run eats icc boses like premade groups eats lowbies in rbg.
    tell me more about how you have a limited number of times per week you can do a bg for it to be like killing icc bosses

First ... 38464748495058 ... Last