1. i have transmogged weapon, now i want to chance the look once more
    can i just use another transmog scroll, or i have to clear item with special scroll first ?
    Pretty sure you just use a transmog scroll and you are good to go, i think the scroll to clear the appearence is just to get the item to it's original state.

2. I haven't heard about anyone that got any scroll but deception.

3. wouldn't it be a good idea to release the feature WITH the option to turn it off? Unless the thing that requires attention is some kind of exploit with the transmog then i can understand

4. wouldn't it be a good idea to release the feature WITH the option to turn it off? Unless the thing that requires attention is some kind of exploit with the transmog then i can understand
    Barely anyone has scrolls nvm full tmog sets, get over it.

5. any rough guess of when the toggle feature will be available? waiting for it before i bother logging in again.

6. any rough guess of when the toggle feature will be available? waiting for it before i bother logging in again.
    No, wait until they say it's live

7. All those snowflakes crying about turning the feature off, when people barely have 1 or 2 mogged items. I raid a lot and so far 4 of 7 characters didn't see scrolls yet, but some people take it as a personal attack if they risk seeing someone with a fancy looking weapon or armor piece. I also do plenty of pvp and no, not seeing an actual SM strapped on a warrior's back doesn't break the meta or anything. Get over yourselves.

8. i have transmogged weapon, now i want to chance the look once more
    can i just use another transmog scroll, or i have to clear item with special scroll first ?
    No, you dont need to clear it. Just use transmog scroll. That's it.

9. Would like a detailed info about this situation (Nothing typed on FAQ about it,seems)

I'm a warrior.
    I'm interested in buy with vote points the Tier7 Paladin helm, which is plate, to trasmog my Wrathful Gladiator's plate helm (Which is also plate)
    There is any problem with it?

Would like be sure about it before buy and waste points+scroll for something ill never be able to use. :)

Best regards

10. you have to be able to use it, so t7 no good but t3 good

11. All those snowflakes crying about turning the feature off, when people barely have 1 or 2 mogged items. I raid a lot and so far 4 of 7 characters didn't see scrolls yet, but some people take it as a personal attack if they risk seeing someone with a fancy looking weapon or armor piece. I also do plenty of pvp and no, not seeing an actual SM strapped on a warrior's back doesn't break the meta or anything. Get over yourselves.
    excuse me for not wanting to see a bunch of 5 year olds playing dress-up while i play wow.

12. excuse me for not wanting to see a bunch of 5 year olds playing dress-up while i play wow.
    Says the one throwing a temper tantrum. You literally just want something to cry about, if it wasn't this, you'd find something else.

13. Says the one throwing a temper tantrum. You literally just want something to cry about, if it wasn't this, you'd find something else.
    how exactly am i throwing a tantrum? i asked a simple question.

14. how exactly am i throwing a tantrum? i asked a simple question.
    Refusing to log on again until they make it so that you can't see something in game that you would literally have to go around inspecting all players in order to see anyway. Insulting people for enjoying it. Definitely a tantrum.

15. Refusing to log on again until they make it so that you can't see something in game that you would literally have to go around inspecting all players in order to see anyway. Insulting people for enjoying it. Definitely a tantrum.
    I fail to see how me choosing not to play until they let me toggle off something that isn't suppose to be in wotlk in the first place is a tantrum. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last