1. lol look at the blizzlike server pff Tmog in Wotlk and they say because it exists feature expantions so we will ruin the wotlk
    we are playing wotlk not cata / there is a reason im back to 3.3.5a

2. Pls tell me there will be an option "turn off" ?! I do not wanna see Tmog at all,not on my char not on others!
    According to them, there will be

3. Ok, stupid question but will other people see my transmog and will i see theirs?
    Yes, of course.
    can u put this option only for 3v3 arenas not bgs or 2s
    Not going to happen, I'm afraid. We might exclude 2's, but they will stay as BG awards.
    Will the transmog scrolls also drop from lvl 60 and 70 bosses? Or only from 80 ones?
    WotLK bosses only, for now.
    Since we can transmog now can we get TBC/vanilla epics in the point shop?
    We don't have any changes to the point shop planned for the time being.
    Does Shadowmourne change into a two handed sword or two handed hammer?
    Not currently. But eventually, yes.
    I'm glad it's only "same type" transmog :D

Initially I thought "ah ****, now I'm going to have to donate for glaives to make my daggers awesome!" But fortunately not :D
    You will eventually be able to, if that is what your heart desires.
    No offence but this is complete bullcrap if you ask me. Did you ran out of content for wotlk in order to keep the people? Guess what blizzard did too, so they made new expansion. LOL
    Feel free to turn it off on the website and pretend it doesn't exist.
    Please make it so you can transmogrify Cloth items to Plate ones, half of my gear-sets that I'd be using for Transmog aren't full plate, most people would probably have the same problem.

I like the idea in general, and that you're going out of your way to make it so you can turn it off to benefit people that feel it ruins immersion.
    I don't think we're ever going to allow the ability to transmog to different armor types.
    lol look at the blizzlike server pff Tmog in Wotlk and they say because it exists feature expantions so we will ruin the wotlk
    we are playing wotlk not cata / there is a reason im back to 3.3.5a
    Again, feel free to turn it off on the website and pretend it doesn't exist.

4. nice work :3 looking forward to playing with this, will it have the same restrictions like normal transmog? could i use grey/white items?

5. ...as i am informed on 3.3.5 patch on retail there was no such thing... maybe you experienced it in later patch... upon that i can say that this push far away warmane from any similarities with blizzard including possibility for law suit... hey but thats just what i know there must be a bunch of smarter guys with better knowledge...
    I didn't state that Transmog was live back in WOTLK did I? No. I mentioned that this feature also exists on Retail and it's a feature that doesn't change the whole game experience. What defines a fun server has nothing to do with Transmog since the transmog feature itself doesn't change your gaming experience at all. Plus, if it really bothers you, you have the option of disabling it and you don't have to see it or do it. You're literally trying to discuss semantics and you're trying to find something to rant about when this feature won't be the cause of any kind of negative impact thowards the community in general.

6. Ohhh Ivve got answer and im very greatfull for the option "on and off" love it ty!

7. Glad one of my questions finally got answered... now about the case where our bags are full while getting scrolls....?

8. Great news, i'm so excited about this! So, wich are the active ways to get scrolls right now?

9. I am not sure if some people are ******ed or just trolling. "Fun server" "You're ruining wotlk, it didn't exist on retail wotlk". It's clearly optional and you can turn it off and since it's only visual it won't affect your gameplay in any way. **** off and stop trying to make other people not have fun with this awesome feature. Sorry for my foul mouth.

10. nice work :3 looking forward to playing with this, will it have the same restrictions like normal transmog? could i use grey/white items?
    White items cannot be used. Items that do not have an armor or weapon type cannot be used. Armor type restrictions will be blizz-like. Weapon type restrictions are limited for now. Axe to axe, sword to sword, for example.
    Glad one of my questions finally got answered... now about the case where our bags are full while getting scrolls....?
    It's likely it will be handled by the mail, but I can't comment on it with any certainty.
    Great news, i'm so excited about this! So, wich are the active ways to get scrolls right now?
    Until it's implemented for BGs, killing WotLK PvE bosses will have a chance to drop scrolls.

11. Feel free to turn it off on the website and pretend it doesn't exist.
    The problem I see with this is that low level green item prices will be skewed. That's what happened in retail following the introduction of transmog, and it's not going to affect me personally, but it will affect new players.

12. Remember, in order to make the transmog enchant attach to an item, it must give a stat boost - so, guess, it will give +1 Spell Power, +1 Strength or +1 Defence rating...
    Or it will take away 1.
    Or i am trolling.

13. when u make it able to drop in bg after a win then make it able in arena aswell

14. I am not sure if some people are ******ed or just trolling. "Fun server" "You're ruining wotlk, it didn't exist on retail wotlk". It's clearly optional and you can turn it off and since it's only visual it won't affect your gameplay in any way. **** off and stop trying to make other people not have fun with this awesome feature. Sorry for my foul mouth.
    This right here. Specially when you have a feature that allows you to toggle it on/off whenever you feel like. You're not obligated to join the hype train at all.

Also;

No offence but this is complete bullcrap if you ask me. Did you ran out of content for wotlk in order to keep the people? Guess what blizzard did too, so they made new expansion. LOL
    Yeah, there's also a reason why Warmane has multiple expansions as possible options. As far as I'm aware, Warmane isn't remaking a whole new game but offering a similar experience to the experience offered when this contents were live. If you're set and done or not happy with the content provided by Wrath of the Lich King you have two options: Either you find another realm or server that please you or you move yourself to retail, you pay a monthly fee and you enjoy a whole new content with constant patching. I'm still trying to understand if your post was done with your brain not receiving any kind of oxygen or if it's just ignorance in general.

First ... 456781656 ... Last