1. Until it's implemented for BGs, killing WotLK PvE bosses will have a chance to drop scrolls.
    Will this be a personal roll? Like for some quest items, that only you can see the drop? Or can this item be distributed by the lootmaster? For guildraid purposes :)

Good job btw. This is awesome and thanks for the quick answers to all the questions :)

2. as long i can turn this off , so i wont see it im fine with it.

3. Hello,
    not trying to post a wall of text just wanna ask a couple of questions. I also want to state that those people that asked for Transmog are the same people that would vote yes for implementing RDF.
    Q
    1. If player's bags are full when he is supposed to get a scroll, will he receive it in the mailbox or what will happen?
    2. Do players that are not lvl 80 have a chance of getting scrolls from BGs? For example lvls 19.
    3. If yes will there be a restriction on the item level for transmog? If player's item is lvl X for example, and the item which's looks the player's item will gain are higher than X.
    I will edit this if more questions come up.
    By the way I am very aware that this is not this option's final form, so I will understand if you don't have answer for me yet.

4. Will this be a personal roll? Like for some quest items, that only you can see the drop? Or can this item be distributed by the lootmaster? For guildraid purposes :)

Good job btw. This is awesome and thanks for the quick answers to all the questions :)
    The way it is looted is handled like emblems. Just not a guaranteed drop like emblems are. If you get one, it will just pop into your bags. There won't be any rolling or master-looting them.

5. Are you goin' to maybe make enchant illusions also? Like if you have Berserking to make it look like Mongoose?

6. Will this be a personal roll? Like for some quest items, that only you can see the drop? Or can this item be distributed by the lootmaster? For guildraid purposes :)

They say it's handled like emblem drop, no loot is needed whatsoever

7. Great job guys, i was one of the people on forum that cried for this feature and made a post. My faith is restored. You just pulled me guys from retail back to wotlk :) THUMBS UP always the best Warmane!

8. can we trade those scrolls?
    No, you should always read the original post before asking anything.

9. Hello,
    not trying to post a wall of text just wanna ask a couple of questions. I also want to state that those people that asked for Transmog are the same people that would vote yes for implementing RDF.
    Q
    1. If player's bags are full when he is supposed to get a scroll, will he receive it in the mailbox or what will happen?
    2. Do players that are not lvl 80 have a chance of getting scrolls from BGs? For example lvls 19.
    3. If yes will there be a restriction on the item level for transmog? If player's item is lvl X for example, and the item which's looks the player's item will gain are higher than X.
    I will edit this if more questions come up.
    By the way I am very aware that this is not this option's final form, so I will understand if you don't have answer for me yet.
    @ 1. It should go to the player's mailbox.
    @ 2 & 3. There are no level restrictions on the scrolls. You should be able to get them from BG wins, and you should be able to use it on whatever soulbound items the character owns.

Are you goin' to maybe make enchant illusions also? Like if you have Berserking to make it look like Mongoose?
    We've talked about it, and many staff members think it would be cool. But it's not in our plans at the moment.

10. For future reference, I have listed all of the relevant questions and answers in my post here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2743205

11. I couldn't find the option to turn it on/off in site. Is it up yet ? Besides that

POOOOOOOOOOOOOGCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

12. The way it is looted is handled like emblems. Just not a guaranteed drop like emblems are. If you get one, it will just pop into your bags. There won't be any rolling or master-looting them.
    I am a bit confused about the dropping. You said before that it will be random, so not granted like emblems.
    But does that mean, that if it drops, it drops for the whole raid? Or each raid member has the same rng to get them?
    For example, one could get 2 scrolls in the same raid, while the other gets none.

First ... 567891757 ... Last