1. woooha finaly ! bless you guys, thanks.

2. I apologize if someone already asked this question but I really can't go through all comments to see that.
    When Transmog goes live and I am able to obtain the scrolls from BGs as a lvl 19 twink, will I be able to transmog my items into higher lvl items? For example, Eviscator's set. Requires lvl 78 btw.
    Can I please get an answer on this?

3. And just because one is there the other automatically has to be there?

The ammount of dangerous doors I can open with that argument is ridiculous.
    in that case, what's your point?

4. All the catacucks tears are delicious

Keep 'em coming bois

5. If paladins/dks/wars start using lock/mage/priest gear and vise versa and of such, this will be one of the most *****ic ideas to date.

6. If i want to xmog a weapon that i can obtain with vp , wich has alliance sign on shop , considering that i am horde, can i xmog it to my weapon? even tho it is for different faction-quartermaster. I am asking if it affects this. Please respond Obnoxious, would really help to know this :)
    Gonna repop this question arround here.

7. Great work glad to see this feature.

Hope drops from bgs/arenas come soon.

8. This is wrong, and you dont even know that .

9. +1 Just enable the PvP titles.. Whats your reason for not enabling it now?
    I am unable to comment on this for the time being, but it'll be looked into.
    I agree about all you say, but yet I just wanted to know why they enable 1 feature on wotlk while disabling it on cata.
    Moreover that feature does not hurt anyone to have it on both servers.

The staff answer was "because we can", so I am done discussing this.
    I expected them to think about how they asskick 1 server all over even if it has less population and all.
    I'm unable to comment on this as well. It will be looked into.
    Why negative comments get insta replies and simple questions such as "what is the drop chance or, does it drop in RHC's" from people that are hyped and glad for the feature get pooped on. x( Trust me I wouldn't ask if I weren't hyped about this t-mog idea since 2 years ago. Now when I have little time to play I just wanna know if it's even nice feature for me since I don't have much time to farm the scroll if the drop chance is too low.
    I've already answered the drop chance question. The answer to that is that we don't want to disclose the drop chances.
    10% agree with you Kaspi, I'm enraged about the fact that they disable something on CATA and enable it on WotLK. And they talk about "blizz-like" servers with "blizz-like" contents wich is completely illogical. Yet they feel surprised that we think that they care more about WotLK than Cata? What the hell is everyone else blind or something? They have the time to work on such little cosmetic things on WotLK but not for Cata? No points-marketplace either wich is not helpful to anyone since many dungeons aren't even working (same for MANY chain quests) ; the xmog on Cata has almost disappeared, there is no originality anymore, no more unique xmog because only FEW sets are available at the moment.

Our xmog "bug" has been removed at least 1 month ago, probably even more, and yet you find the time to create an ENTIRE xmog function for WotLK instead of working on the Cata "bugged" one? If you keep thinking about it that way, you might just close the entire realm because there are still many bugs. See how that seems illogical? Closing what is bugged (after like 2 years?) is not really a solution ; Fixing what is bugged IS a solution. Pretty much sure you guys know it and that's why we say that you care more about WotLK. And by "more" I mean 90% WotLK.

I wouldn't be mad at all if you hadn't disabled the xmog bug on Cata but instead on working on the solution, you just disabled it and now you tell us that you have the capacity to just work on it and create your own system? Seriously? What a joke.
    I want to point out one very important thing. "Blizz-like" is an issue we approach with an open-mind. Sometimes it is appropriate. Sometimes we feel it is not. But, I agree. Throwing "blizz-like" in your face and ditching you is a cop-out. And I apologize if you feel this is how we approached the issue. As I said in response to Kaspii, it will be looked into.

As for development time, yes, it is true that we can often-times do only one thing at a time. Currently we are working on some MoP fixes, fixes for Icecrown and Lordaeron, and then this feature. It is not an intention to leave out Cata. We just can do only so much at a time. We will get to you.
    Years of staff saying "its not blizzlike so we'll never do it" and dozens of instances of each staff member saying so but now it's here and im not excited about it. Is it neat? Sure. Do I want a way to turn it off so I can actually see peoples gear and tell what set I'm playing against in bg/arena or with in raids? Absolutely. I feel like transmog will be detrimental to how I see the game. I don't want to see every paladin I pass weilding an ashbringer. Or all the warriors holding thunderfury and my tanks holding Bulwark of Azzinoth. I want to see people in t9-t10 and furious vs wf gear etc. If theres a way to turn it off I'll keep playing and even start donating again. Otherwise I'll just move on to something else in my life and close this chapter. I appreciate that the staff is now involved in the community and greatly appreciate it however I would like to see more effort place on things like fixing the WotLK "new" client so it doesn't crash without using external programs.
    As the above response, "blizz-like" is a thing we apply as we see it is appropriate. In terms of this specific feature, ever since it had started being suggested by our players a year or more ago, we have always responded "This is something we would consider, and it could be cool. We'll have to think about it/work on it".
    As for the future, if someone tries to slap you with a no to a suggestion "because it's not blizz-like", I would encourage you to be persistent for a more tangible answer. If we don't think a certain feature is appropriate and we don't want it on the server, then that is what should be said, not the "blizz-like" argument. For example, 255 max level, custom legendary items for donors, etc. These are things we don't want because we feel they would take away from the experience, rather than add to it.

Also, as stated multiple times in the thread already and in the initial post, you can turn off the feature on the website.
    I apologize if someone already asked this question but I really can't go through all comments to see that.
    When Transmog goes live and I am able to obtain the scrolls from BGs as a lvl 19 twink, will I be able to transmog my items into higher lvl items? For example, Eviscator's set. Requires lvl 78 btw.
    The scrolls themselves have no level requirement. So, probably.
    Do I need to have the item to make the scroll of transmog??
    You can get the scrolls whenever, so long as you are doing content that drops them. However, to transmog a specific appearance, you need to own the item that grants that appearance.
    Umm, i have some question (or suggestion?) - is it possible that there will be more options about transmog? "On", "Completly off", and maybe u can add an option "On, only on your own characters"?

Why am i asking? I myself scared that transmog can kill whole original game atmosphere immersion, cuz i'm pretty sure some players will build themself a "for fun" costumes, or some people tastes can be really toxic for others.

YET, i would like to have this option enabled for my own character, because i don't like how do couple items look on it, so i'd like to change their appearance for a better composition. After some thinking i don't see any minuses about it, while adding it gives more attractiveness to transmog for conservative players.
    "On only my characters" option is not likely something we will do. If you want that, you can use things such as TMORPH, as it will enable the visual change for you only.
    Is there any possibility u can tell (roughly) if/when the scroll can be dropped even from RHC's/dungeons?
    Currently, no. We have intentions to expand on the feature, though.
    if you enable scrolls dropping from arena wins, you should add more chance on dropping from 3v3 arena than 2v2 to encourage people to queue more 3s
    We're considering it. Might be 3's only. We'll see.
    Any chance to make the scrolls acc bound ?
    No.
    Like you applied that shadowmourne's appearance can be used to wield 2 shadowmournes as transmog, does that mean that you have to buy shadowmourne on your for example Rogue to be able to get the Transmog on to your axes for example or will the scrolls be account tradable and that way you can send them from your Character that actually has shadowmourne to your rogue for example.
    Rogues will not be able to transmog Shadowmourne because they cannot wield a two-handed weapon. Scrolls are not trade-able.
    Didn't feel like reading tons of pages... but since the main post says what it does I assume this has not been said yet.

Why make it standard "on" instead of standard "off"?
    If it's turned off by default, there will be many people who won't even realize it exists. We want people to know about it and have fun with it.
    Anyone know if the transmog scrolls drop yet? anyone gotten any?
    They do drop. Currently from raid bosses only. They will be implemented on BG wins soon, if they aren't already.
    So i can't transmog my palas ugly *** oathbinder into a 2h sword?
    You should be able to. Let us know if you can't.
    Not everybody likes 3s or Bgs, I mostly do duels and 2v, why you should obligate me to do 3s? :(
    Don't feel obligated. It's an optional feature. With that said, I did say "might". We might not even implement it in arena at all. We'll have to see.
    If i want to xmog a weapon that i can obtain with vp , wich has alliance sign on shop , considering that i am horde, can i xmog it to my weapon? even tho it is for different faction-quartermaster. I am asking if it affects this. Please respond Obnoxious, would really help to know this :)
    I'm not sure. You should be able to assuming you are able to get such an item. The scrolls themselves have no such limitation.
    What happens if your inventory is full and this thing drops? Will it get mailed to you by fishing it out of the Twisted Nether, or will it remain lost
    The scroll should be sent to your mailbox.
    If paladins/dks/wars start using lock/mage/priest gear and vise versa and of such, this will be one of the most *****ic ideas to date.
    You cannot transmog plate to cloth.

10. While we`re at it, would it be possible to have different show helm/cloak toggles for opt-in and opt-out players?
    I want to use http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=30988 but I don`t want the opt-out players to see me in my ugly hat :x

11. So if i wear leather i can transmog only leather items right ? and for weapons only staffs and polearms (im feral druid ) .. And one more question .. from where i can get that item .. bgs/raids/duels/2v2/3v3/5v5/world pvp ?.. can i get it from duels for example

12. Since the scrolls are so rare, is there possibility to change the transmogrifaction from item to actual slot?

13. Just so you filthy weeb morons can get it through you're thick skulls, the New Client with WOD models OPTIONAL, Transmog OPTIONAL, all this does is promote a reason to do old content instead of sitting in dal doing nothing. People already use model editors to change **** guess what YOU CANT SEE THEM DOING IT, dont like it? TURN IT OFF.
    Dont attempt to say 'feature to disable it aint available atm' It will soon no1 will even have enough scrolls for it to impact you in the slightest, on a further note just gonna point this out, 'I cant tell what im fighting cause different gear' If your low geared you lose accept it get the **** over it grow up, How a Full bis toon looks visually ain't gonna effect how he ****s on you.

14. Will the xmog be weapon type specific ? Or can you xmog one handed axe to a one handed sword for example ?

15. Will the xmog be weapon type specific ? Or can you xmog one handed axe to a one handed sword for example ?
    You should be able to transmog a one-handed axe to a one-handed sword.

First ... 715161718192767 ... Last