1. From the current event, so the mud pie doesn't tastes stale: the Magic Broom, the Masks, the Wands, all of which you can get many of and they are all automatically bound when acquired and without a sell price.
    Not one of those are rare/purple but its ok, iSullivan answered with Emblem of Frost. That makes some sense.

I use a little more water in my pies, so it doesn't harden too quickly but again, thank you for your kind consideration Sire.

2. I'm sorry in case this was already asked and answered before, but have you thought about adding those scrolls on the PvP honor vendors in SW/Org by any chance? 50k honor per scroll for example, just a random idea, no biggie. I personally would play bgs more often, but that's just me of course... thank you very much.

3. Not one of those are rare/purple but its ok, iSullivan answered with Emblem of Frost. That makes some sense.

I use a little more water in my pies, so it doesn't harden too quickly but again, thank you for your kind consideration Sire.
    I speak from a collector's point of view - event items can only be acquired during an event, making them rare - not from a limited "if the item doesn't says Rare I don't care what the word means" one. Perhaps that's clearer in the scenario that getting more instances of non-equipment bind on pick up items, even after they are no longer useful, is far something unusual on the game (despite whatever color code you want to stick to in replacement of linguistics).

I'm sorry in case this was already asked and answered before, but have you thought about adding those scrolls on the PvP honor vendors in SW/Org by any chance? 50k honor per scroll for example, just a random idea, no biggie. I personally would play bgs more often, but that's just me of course... thank you very much.
    I don't think there's currently any intention to make the Scrolls come from anything besides random chance and coins. The way PvP can be exploited with wintrading and the like probably makes it difficult to use the system in any way besides something involving just too many people (like Battlegrounds) and closely observed ranked matches.

4. Are they usable on Heirlooms? Like could we take the item model from like T10 and put it on an heirloom and then send it to an alt? Would make leveling so much more bearable. Some heirlooms are hideous.
    Just confirmed that YES this does work on Heirlooms and then you can send the gear to an alt and keep the visual effects. AWESOME. Leveling a mage in Warlock T10 is fun ;)

5. I don't think there's currently any intention to make the Scrolls come from anything besides random chance and coins. The way PvP can be exploited with wintrading and the like probably makes it difficult to use the system in any way besides something involving just too many people (like Battlegrounds) and closely observed ranked matches.
    Ah well, too bad, I understand it. The only reason why I asked this has to do with the fact players could get those after some work, effort and time, instead of simply being dependant on their luck. But thanks though...

6. So, if I turn the feature off, can I see other people's transmogfication?
    If that's the case, I think this is a bad idea, just my opinion though.

7. So, if I turn the feature off, can I see other people's transmogfication?
    If that's the case, I think this is a bad idea, just my opinion though.
    You won't see anything different, don't worry.

8. Nervermind, I just found the answer to my question.
    Thanks Staff.

9. Was a bit skeptic at first but this is very well thought out.

I have a plea that you may or may not yet be considering but I'll just throw it out:
    Fitting into a category of blizzlike things that make sense, I think it would be really amazing if it was possible to hide shoulder-equipped items for clothies. Obviously not limited to clothies, but some sets really shine with shoulders hidden, noble looks on mages and such look really awesome in my opinion. Also making it appear as if there wasnt an item equipped in this slot shouldnt be that bad, its not as if leaving the chest out (even though there are famous slutmogs that do make characters look almost naked, but my point is that shoulders help very little to none, in this regard).
    As a final note, in Legion even Blizzard realized how awesome these looks can be, and enabled transmogging into shoulder items that don't show (check the wowhead riot when they disabled this feature on a single item in WoD).
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, as well as creating this feature.

10. Just confirmed that YES this does work on Heirlooms and then you can send the gear to an alt and keep the visual effects. AWESOME. Leveling a mage in Warlock T10 is fun ;)
    You MUST screenshot this. :O

11. I by mistake clicked my helm (the one that i was wearing) with the scroll.Can I have the scroll back , bcuz now i have a transmog item of my own helm Q.Q

12. I by mistake clicked my helm (the one that i was wearing) with the scroll.Can I have the scroll back , bcuz now i have a transmog item of my own helm Q.Q
    We don't do reimbursements. Please be more careful in the future.

13. Will our transmogs show in armory?

14. Will our transmogs show in armory?
    Yes, they already do.

15. So the scrolls are now droped from where ? only raid ans bgs already ? and also after everything is done from where i can get them .. which raids and what kind of pvp ? Maybe my question is already somewhere on these pages but they are too much :) And 1 more question .. i can transmog leather to leather , cloth to cloth and for weapons can i transmog for example polearm into 2h axe or sword or i can only polearms into staff ? Also what kind of items i can transmog .. can i transmog white/green items ?

First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last