1. If you have problems with that, then you should probably consider moving over to Horde to help equalize those queue times. If the transmog scrolls help to even out the PvP population imbalance between the two factions, that'd be great. But we're not going to change the system because your fellow Alliance players have to sit in 5 minute queues.
    Upset about Alliance dominating wins? Same answer: Get some of them to faction change.
    Oh noes, I don't have problems with anything at all. Couldn't care less about queue times, 5 minutes or 10, fine. My only fear in the middle of this is the fact some players can get lots of scrolls in no time, turning this into a deep mess, so if you or anyone want that to happen then be my guest. And I am not speaking just for myself, it is for the general playerbase and for those who don't want to see transmog when you even can not disable it yet. But hey, if scrolls from bg will have a considerable dramatically low chance and once players will be able to turn this feature off on the website, I'll take my words back, promise.

2. fine. My only fear in the middle of this is the fact some players can get lots of scrolls in no time, turning this into a deep mess
    How is people getting scrolls a deep mess. Pls stop posting.

3. How is people getting scrolls a deep mess. Pls stop posting.
    You ask me a question and then you ordered me not to post, hmm kay
    Its a deep mess if players will have full transmoged gear in two weeks or three for winning bgs every 5 minutes, thing that even mods told us they find the right thing to avoid such. But as I said, if drop chance will be really low, I won't say anything else.

4. I have one simple question what is drop chance of Legendary scrolls and Normal scrolls. Please just show me the drop rate from each instance.

5. Oh noes, I don't have problems with anything at all. Couldn't care less about queue times, 5 minutes or 10, fine. My only fear in the middle of this is the fact some players can get lots of scrolls in no time, turning this into a deep mess, so if you or anyone want that to happen then be my guest. And I am not speaking just for myself, it is for the general playerbase and for those who don't want to see transmog when you even can not disable it yet. But hey, if scrolls from bg will have a considerable dramatically low chance and once players will be able to turn this feature off on the website, I'll take my words back, promise.
    If people get a bunch of scrolls from doing pvp, that's cool. You're worried about it, but the staff isn't.

6. Seems to me that 99% of people who want to mog anything will have collected the scrolls from raids by the time they open pvp drops, so i am not really sure that bg "balance" as some of you call it will be disturbed at all, besides that i think this topic needs cleaning as it went deep into off topic.

7. 40 Bosses Killed.
    0 Scrolls Dropped.

8. Why are people getting so butthurt about being offered MORE ways to get scrolls? The logic here is extremely flawed.

Suppose that it was statistically confirmed that one side or the other wins 90% of all BGs, or gets 90% more queue pops, or whatever. Your chances of getting scrolls still increases because you have a chance to get them in those 10% of BGs; a chance that you didn't have otherwise.

The argument is that "nobody should get scrolls from BG/raids/whatever because some people might get more than me." Thus you care more about other people not having things than you do about having things yourself. What a ****ty attitude to have. Not only do xmog scrolls now exist, which they didn't until recently, but we are given multiple ways to get them. If you only wanna PvE, or PvP, or spend real money and look at yourself without so much as using a GCD, fine. But don't worry about what other people like to do and the rewards they get for doing those things. Some of you people disgust me.

9. I'm going to state my perspective in this matter, so don't start flaming me. Personally, I only queue BGs when I need honor on an alt for gear (with the recent changes to marketplace, I'll probably stop making them because I don't have as much time as before for PvE, and 7 characters is more than enough). With introduction of scrolls, I (and probably most of geared people) will start playing more BGs in order to obtain them. Now you see alot of people AFK-ing in Elwyn, who CBA queuing BGs because there is nothing in it for them. What I'm trying to say is that on both factions geared people will queue more, and therefore there will be less disbalance regarding gear (like 6k gs vs 3k gs team). Sure, premades will be a thing, and some people will choose to spamqueue arenas, but it will definetely give people motivation to do something else other than afking 90% of the time, and it will actually motivate them to WIN and not farm HKs.

That's just my opinion, feel free to disagree, besides, time will tell. I just hope PvP scrolls will be soon available as well.

10. I seriously don't see scrolls dropping being held back due to faction activity in Battlegrounds. It makes little sense when the Battleground itself doesn't favors any side. If one side is losing too much, the scrolls should be encouragement to queue more and with friends to increase your chances of winning, not something to complain about.

11. This whole discussion is pretty pointless, people will complain about both X and Y way of doing things, complainers always find something.

What I DO want is an ETA for scrolls from PvP, the rest the players can figure out for themselves. If you're saying people having full transmog isn't good this early after release; you do realise people can and already HAVE bought scrolls with coins and can have a full transmog already.

The PvE scrolls aren't bad, i've gotten 2 from 2 ICC25 runs, only doing about 10 bosses total between them. Maybe my luck is really good but I see people getting scrolls all over.

12. Another Idea! BG drop % 0.01, 2v2 drop % 0.03, 3v3 drop % 0.06, 5v5 drop % 0.09. (the numbers being only examples) I think you could really wake up some areas of the game that no longer get used with this feature, maybe even consider making them drop from rdfhc with a very low chance. Theres so much of icecrown that doesnt get used this could make people play alot more content.
    Do you actually understand what the **** 0.01% is? That is 1 in 10 thousand, assuming 50% win rate, that's one scroll per 20 thousand battlegrounds on average? Are you ****ing ****ting me? even your 5v5 drop rates would require almost 2 thousand 5s wins rofl, try to understand what the numbers you pull out of your *** actually mean.

13. *edit: 2 thousand 5s games

14. Do you actually understand what the **** 0.01% is? That is 1 in 10 thousand, assuming 50% win rate, that's one scroll per 20 thousand battlegrounds on average? Are you ****ing ****ting me? even your 5v5 drop rates would require almost 2 thousand 5s wins rofl, try to understand what the numbers you pull out of your *** actually mean.
    Or, if you'd "****ing" read ..." (the numbers being only examples)" It's pretty "****ing" obvious he stated the numbers as examples to show that the drop rate should grow with the rarity off an activity. (5v5 being the rarest of pvp activities, therefore having the highest chance)
    I don't agree with him but before you go all godmode on him, make sure you "****ing" understand his text in the first place, "****ing" smartass. ;)

15. Now that we all understood that scrolls drops are rare and we understood how transmogrification works, can we have ETA for the implementation of scrolls through PvP? Would be nicer having some official answers and not the obsolete "soon". Thanks.

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last