1. People can still 'play dress-up' while playing anyway even before transmog is a thing (I mean no one's complaining when people eats Deviate Fish, Pygmy Oil, Noggenfogger Elixir (or any other items that modifies your entire appearance)) I gotta admit that I never play BG/Arena to see if this actually works there, I'd guess not in Arena.

Spoiler: Show
    As a side note though, my warlock guildie in Lordaeron apparently gets weird looks for strolling in Stormwind while wearing Shadoweave set and Dread Mage Hat, as a level 70

And besides, if you see comments on top, people hardly gets any scroll in raids, or transmog set. And Mercy has said that it's being put to lower priority due to more pressing matters :

This has actually become a lower priority as we've had other things appear that requires our more immediate attention.

2. And Mercy has said that it's being put to lower priority due to more pressing matters :
    This is all I wanted to know. Ty. Will check back from time to time to see if it's been added.

3. it is possible to use an item (for example, t6) to 2 (for example by transforming a holy piece and one tank use 1 piece for trasforming 2 wish 2 scroll of cours

4. Would like a detailed info about this situation (Nothing typed on FAQ about it,seems)

I'm a warrior.
    I'm interested in buy with vote points the Tier7 Paladin helm, which is plate, to trasmog my Wrathful Gladiator's plate helm (Which is also plate)
    There is any problem with it?

Would like be sure about it before buy and waste points+scroll for something ill never be able to use. :)

Best regards
    No, you cannot. As far as armor is concerned, the thumb rule is for the 2 items to be the same type, and you also need to be able to equip both. As a warrior you obviously cannot equip Paladin specific gear, so you cannot transmog yours to it either.

5. it is possible to use an item (for example, t6) to 2 (for example by transforming a holy piece and one tank use 1 piece for trasforming 2 wish 2 scroll of cours
    Nothing at all happens to the model item (the one you like how it looks). You can use up as many scrolls as you want on it :)

6. I have several questions regarding the new transmog system

firstly: can a crossbow be transmogged into a bow or gun? (or viceversa)
    secondly: my main is a mail user, will i be able to transmog to plate, cloth, or leather?
    third: once an item has been transmoged, can you use a new transmog over the old one, or do you need to use the clearing scroll before you can transmog again?

7. Please increase the dropchance of scrolls of deception, this is a huge suffer to farm all wotlk raids for 2 weeks and getting 0 of it. and pls hurry add the pvp way of obtaining that scrolls

8. Please increase the dropchance of scrolls of deception, this is a huge suffer to farm all wotlk raids for 2 weeks and getting 0 of it. and pls hurry add the pvp way of obtaining that scrolls
    got 3 from 5 bosses in naxx 10
    funny part is - ive donated em before and dont need anymore

9. got 3 from 5 bosses in naxx 10
    funny part is - ive donated em before and dont need anymore
    Hang onto them. You may change your mind about your mog later.

10. So far i've got about 10 scrolls for xmog and 0 for purification, are they even obtainable in-game?

11. So far i've got about 10 scrolls for xmog and 0 for purification, are they even obtainable in-game?
    i have been wondering the same thing. no one in my guild has gotten a single drop

12. Havent seen 1 scroll drop in the last 200+ bosses i killed, u sure u didnt forget to enable it for some ppl? :D
    Guess u just have to be lucky in order to get them...

13. Can somebody confirm that Scroll of Purification actually drops?

14. Haven't seen any drop yet, have gotten roughly 10 scrolls across toons tho.

First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last