1. http://www.wowhead.com/item=35064/br...iators-painsaw This is a pretty nice looking polearm, there is also one dropping in Sunwell Plateau with the same model (can't remember the name).
    If we could only get that on Lord

2. can u mog a onehanded sword over a 2handed sword? i thought i read u couldnt but havent been on since this released

3. can u mog a onehanded sword over a 2handed sword? i thought i read u couldnt but havent been on since this released
    Why asking same questions over and over instead of just going to look in the first comment in this thread.

4. right but can u mog a main hand to a 2h? and a offhand to a 2h as well?

5. - You are able to transmog 2h axes to 2h swords and 2h maces, for example. Polearms to staves. Etc. (You cannot transmog a 1h weapon into a 2h weapon.)

Can you add please TO -2h axes to 2h swords and 2h maces- , also - Polearms- . For warriors dk pala is good aswell, not only for casters. Thanks.

6. The only extra we added was allowing Legendary items to also be transmogrified, still within the normal transmogrification rules.
    There are no plans I'm aware of to change that at all and include "illegal" transmogrification.

7. The only extra we added was allowing Legendary items to also be transmogrified, still within the normal transmogrification rules.
    There are no plans I'm aware of to change that at all and include "illegal" transmogrification.
    What about enchant illusions, any hope for that? *dream*

8. Hello, i did 100 bs and some raids + arenas and not a single scroll received. I have to enable this option from somewhere? Can someone tell me ?

9. Can somebody from the staff tell us finally if we can get the purification scroll from BGs? I did a big mistake by mogging my mourne and now I play with glorenzelg for reasons, so I wanna know if there is point of playing 50 BGs jtoday in hope that horde will win and I'll get my smourne's look back and live with happiness, thanks.

10. Hello, i did 100 bs and some raids + arenas and not a single scroll received. I have to enable this option from somewhere? Can someone tell me ?
    Nah, just unlucky

11. So we cant transmog a 2h mace or 2h sword into Staff model, like on paladins who's cant use staffs, but can be look really really nice a paladin with a staff model, and on Warriors fury thats aceptable ??? i want transmog my maces into a staff model or like 2 polearms

12. drop chance is to low, 2 weeks of farm no drop, just another reason for people to play more and get nnothing.

13. if i have transmog applied on my shoulers can i apply new one, or i need purification scroll to remove transmog and then apply new one???

14. if i have transmog applied on my shoulers can i apply new one, or i need purification scroll to remove transmog and then apply new one???
    You can use another trasmog scroll on the same item without clearing it.

First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last