1. On the one hand you say, that you decide what are bugs and what not. On the other hand you allow exactly this one bug on WOTLK, but not on CATA.
    I just can not understand this and my only two assumptions are generating money on wotlk while you could not on cata OR caring about wotlkl, but not about cata.
    10% agree with you Kaspi, I'm enraged about the fact that they disable something on CATA and enable it on WotLK. And they talk about "blizz-like" servers with "blizz-like" contents wich is completely illogical. Yet they feel surprised that we think that they care more about WotLK than Cata? What the hell is everyone else blind or something? They have the time to work on such little cosmetic things on WotLK but not for Cata? No points-marketplace either wich is not helpful to anyone since many dungeons aren't even working (same for MANY chain quests) ; the xmog on Cata has almost disappeared, there is no originality anymore, no more unique xmog because only FEW sets are available at the moment.

Our xmog "bug" has been removed at least 1 month ago, probably even more, and yet you find the time to create an ENTIRE xmog function for WotLK instead of working on the Cata "bugged" one? If you keep thinking about it that way, you might just close the entire realm because there are still many bugs. See how that seems illogical? Closing what is bugged (after like 2 years?) is not really a solution ; Fixing what is bugged IS a solution. Pretty much sure you guys know it and that's why we say that you care more about WotLK. And by "more" I mean 90% WotLK.

I wouldn't be mad at all if you hadn't disabled the xmog bug on Cata but instead on working on the solution, you just disabled it and now you tell us that you have the capacity to just work on it and create your own system? Seriously? What a joke.

2. 10% agree with you Kaspi, I'm enraged about the fact that they disable something on CATA and enable it on WotLK. And they talk about "blizz-like" servers with "blizz-like" contents wich is completely illogical. Yet they feel surprised that we think that they care more about WotLK than Cata? What the hell is everyone else blind or something? They have the time to work on such little cosmetic things on WotLK but not for Cata? No points-marketplace either wich is not helpful to anyone since many dungeons aren't even working (same for MANY chain quests) ; the xmog on Cata has almost disappeared, there is no originality anymore, no more unique xmog because only FEW sets are available at the moment.

Our xmog "bug" has been removed at least 1 month ago, probably even more, and yet you find the time to create an ENTIRE xmog function for WotLK instead of working on the Cata "bugged" one? If you keep thinking about it that way, you might just close the entire realm because there are still many bugs. See how that seems illogical? Closing what is bugged (after like 2 years?) is not really a solution ; Fixing what is bugged IS a solution. Pretty much sure you guys know it and that's why we say that you care more about WotLK. And by "more" I mean 90% WotLK.

I wouldn't be mad at all if you hadn't disabled the xmog bug on Cata but instead on working on the solution, you just disabled it and now you tell us that you have the capacity to just work on it and create your own system? Seriously? What a joke.
    For one, we stopped using "Blizzlike" a long time ago, exactly because of players' inability to comprehend what that term means, just throwing it as a blanket "argument" at everything (guess what, not paying a monthly subscription isn't "Blizzlike" by the way you use it).

Regarding the rest, I'll quote myself. Even if a bit out of context, it exposes what you're missing or purposefully ignoring:

(..) doesn't understands how development and different sets of skills work, so the concept that the Developers who deal with bugs and important fixes don't have to be the same who worked on this system eludes you.
    Lastly, this was the last mention about Cataclysm bugs or whatever on a thread about something that isn't for Cataclysm.

3. 10% agree with you Kaspi, I'm enraged about the fact that they disable something on CATA and enable it on WotLK. And they talk about "blizz-like" servers with "blizz-like" contents wich is completely illogical. Yet they feel surprised that we think that they care more about WotLK than Cata? What the hell is everyone else blind or something? They have the time to work on such little cosmetic things on WotLK but not for Cata? No points-marketplace either wich is not helpful to anyone since many dungeons aren't even working (same for MANY chain quests) ; the xmog on Cata has almost disappeared, there is no originality anymore, no more unique xmog because only FEW sets are available at the moment.
    I think that both of you fail to understand that this feature was done from scratch and it's being released for the first time ever. It's a feature that is going to have to go through live testing and probably once it's completely stable it's going to be released on other expansions/realms. Both of you are comparing different contents and features - Instead of jumping into those kind of conclusions, appreciate the fact that the feature was designed in the first place and just wait for your time. Let's say that the feature comes out with some flaws; I would rather be on the Cataclysm players place and wait for a stable release of the feature than going through the test and obtain some dissapointment if that's what happens.

Our xmog "bug" has been removed at least 1 month ago, probably even more, and yet you find the time to create an ENTIRE xmog function for WotLK instead of working on the Cata "bugged" one?
    ยด
    News flash for you:

What if this feature was designed with the intention of being released on Cataclysm as well and with the intention of solving the issue that the bug in question was causing? Think outside the box, [u]for once.{/u]

4. Thank you so much warmane, i'm so hyped for this! great work

5. im to lazy to look thro all posts so ill just ask here, can legendaries be xmoged?

6. im to lazy to look thro all posts so ill just ask here, can legendaries be xmoged?
    u can with special scroll

7. Years of staff saying "its not blizzlike so we'll never do it" and dozens of instances of each staff member saying so but now it's here and im not excited about it. Is it neat? Sure. Do I want a way to turn it off so I can actually see peoples gear and tell what set I'm playing against in bg/arena or with in raids? Absolutely. I feel like transmog will be detrimental to how I see the game. I don't want to see every paladin I pass weilding an ashbringer. Or all the warriors holding thunderfury and my tanks holding Bulwark of Azzinoth. I want to see people in t9-t10 and furious vs wf gear etc. If theres a way to turn it off I'll keep playing and even start donating again. Otherwise I'll just move on to something else in my life and close this chapter. I appreciate that the staff is now involved in the community and greatly appreciate it however I would like to see more effort place on things like fixing the WotLK "new" client so it doesn't crash without using external programs.

8. u can with special scroll
    time for weekly bt for warglaives xd

9. im to lazy to look thro all posts so ill just ask here, can legendaries be xmoged?
    /<orvan frend ye legendarys can be xmoged

10. ....fixing the WotLK "new" client so it doesn't crash without using external programs.
    That Blizzard's game engine problem and beyond the Staff's ability afaik.

11. Years of staff saying "its not blizzlike so we'll never do it" and dozens of instances of each staff member saying so but now it's here and im not excited about it. Is it neat? Sure. Do I want a way to turn it off so I can actually see peoples gear and tell what set I'm playing against in bg/arena or with in raids? Absolutely. I feel like transmog will be detrimental to how I see the game. I don't want to see every paladin I pass weilding an ashbringer. Or all the warriors holding thunderfury and my tanks holding Bulwark of Azzinoth. I want to see people in t9-t10 and furious vs wf gear etc. If theres a way to turn it off I'll keep playing and even start donating again. Otherwise I'll just move on to something else in my life and close this chapter. I appreciate that the staff is now involved in the community and greatly appreciate it however I would like to see more effort place on things like fixing the WotLK "new" client so it doesn't crash without using external programs.
    From the very first post on this thread....

"Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days. It remained as one of the highest requested features by the community on our Wrath of the Lich King realms over the years and we've decided to implement it in a way that doesn't change the gameplay or bother players that don't prefer it."

About the client crashing with the new models, that's an issue with the client and physical memory allocation (if I recall correctly), which is hardcoded and beyond what we can do anything about.

12. anyone know do they eneabled scroll drop from bgs and rdf-s,or its still just from icc?

13. I apologize if someone already asked this question but I really can't go through all comments to see that.
    When Transmog goes live and I am able to obtain the scrolls from BGs as a lvl 19 twink, will I be able to transmog my items into higher lvl items? For example, Eviscator's set. Requires lvl 78 btw.

14. I would like to xmog, a weapon that only alliance can obtain it via quartermaster. Atm i am horde, but i could get that weapon from VP. Would xmog work on it ? So i could use it on my Glorenz?

15. From the very first post on this thread....

"Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days. It remained as one of the highest requested features by the community on our Wrath of the Lich King realms over the years and we've decided to implement it in a way that doesn't change the gameplay or bother players that don't prefer it."

About the client crashing with the new models, that's an issue with the client and physical memory allocation (if I recall correctly), which is hardcoded and beyond what we can do anything about.
    Clearly I'm ****ing blind. Still wont be logging in until I see that its disabled for all of my characters across all realms. I feel like if I want to RP or "Transmog" I'll just put the gear on instead of making my Shadowmourne look like Ashbringer I'll just equip corrupred ashbringer.

First ... 311121314152363 ... Last