1. You mentioned something about set bonuses? will we be able to get different set bonuses while transmoging?

2. Dear Warmane staff,

Could you please clarify which items are transmogable, related to weapons?
    Is it only 1H mace to 1H mace or is it as in retail, 2H Swords-Axes-Maces // 2H Staves-Polearms // Bows-Guns-Crossbows // 1H Sword-Axes-Maces // Daggers, wands and fist weapons ONLY the exact same type due to animations.

Also, are weapon transmogs limited to those proficiencies your character has, or is it free throughout those I mentioned in retail way of xmogging?

There's a lot of questions pertaining this and I'd really think it would lift some confusion.

3. The rules for transmogrification are exactly the same (except legendary items) as in end patch of Mists of Pandaria.

4. Hello,
    why i can't transmog Thassarian's Helmet of Conquest into Hallowed Helm? I created essence of Hallowed helm and now: " This item cannot be transmogrified with that appearance. ". Please help

5. Hi guys , can i tmog my crossbow from LK to Thoridal ? with legendary scroll , i got both weapons

6. can we get a FAQ thread, i don't wanna dig through questions that have already been answered.

At the moment can we mog one hand swords onto one hand axes?

7. Only with same type of gear. one hand sword to one hand sword

8. Hello,
    why i can't transmog Thassarian's Helmet of Conquest into Hallowed Helm? I created essence of Hallowed helm and now: " This item cannot be transmogrified with that appearance. ". Please help
    Because Thassarian's Helmet of Conquest is Plate and Hallowed Helm is Cloth

can we get a FAQ thread, i don't wanna dig through questions that have already been answered.

At the moment can we mog one hand swords onto one hand axes?
    First page of this thread like on or two posts down, Mercy's post has an up to date FAQ

9. Hello, I know someone must have asked this but can I make my mace look like a sword (they are both 1h)??

Thanks and I'm sorry being a pain in the *** hahaha

10. Hello, I know someone must have asked this but can I make my mace look like a sword (they are both 1h)??

Thanks and I'm sorry being a pain in the *** hahaha
    Oh, silly me, I just noticed the FAQ in the first page, well I guesss is possible since you can do it with 2H weapons aswell

11. Any ETA on the Rdf - PvP drops of the scrolls cause with their current drop chance it'll probably take 2-3 months to get enough for just 1 toon.

12. A friend told me that some of his guildies managed to get the scrolls from BG now. Not sure if it's true

13. A friend told me that some of his guildies managed to get the scrolls from BG now. Not sure if it's true
    Probably lying

14. what about class restricted items? could a hunter transmog his 1h sword to a wairglave (rogues,warrior only) ?

15. what about class restricted items? could a hunter transmog his 1h sword to a wairglave (rogues,warrior only) ?
    interesting question

First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last