1. Any ETA on when we will be able to transmog some plate item to mail, I been farming the scarlet crusade to transmog my warrior but since the set is full mail I cant do anything, would be really nice if we could get that after all warriors can wear mail too.

2. Any ETA on when we will be able to transmog some plate item to mail, I been farming the scarlet crusade to transmog my warrior but since the set is full mail I cant do anything, would be really nice if we could get that after all warriors can wear mail too.
    Never. Transmogging different armor types will not be possible. Staff was clear about this, it would be awkward in deed to see a full plate mage...

3. Any ETA on when we will be able to transmog some plate item to mail, I been farming the scarlet crusade to transmog my warrior but since the set is full mail I cant do anything, would be really nice if we could get that after all warriors can wear mail too.
    Now that would be just ridiculous

4. You guys really should implement scrolls in arena, its the biggest aspect of the game. Yet you guys refuse to do so, what is pve compared to arena, there are alot of people who only arena. U cant expect us to donate it because we dont pve or play BG's all day. As a member of warmane community i'm asking you guys to be reasonable for once, these decesions ruin another mans game.

5. You guys really should implement scrolls in arena, its the biggest aspect of the game. Yet you guys refuse to do so, what is pve compared to arena, there are alot of people who only arena. U cant expect us to donate it because we dont pve or play BG's all day. As a member of warmane community i'm asking you guys to be reasonable for once, these decesions ruin another mans game.
    PvP has a way to get scrolls, PvE has a way to get scrolls, and both ways can be done by all players. If you choose to not do either, you forfeit having a chance to get Scrolls. The various reasons for arenas to not getting scrolls have been listed and mentioned ad nauseum already. Could it change in the future? Maybe, who knows, but it's not something I'd count on because of the issues involved.

6. PvP has a way to get scrolls, PvE has a way to get scrolls, and both ways can be done by all players. If you choose to not do either, you forfeit having a chance to get Scrolls. The various reasons for arenas to not getting scrolls have been listed and mentioned ad nauseum already. Could it change in the future? Maybe, who knows, but it's not something I'd count on because of the issues involved.
    How about making scrolls BoA? It has been suggested, yet no one answered. It would make playing alts (and making new ones) more enjoyable...

7. How about making scrolls BoA?
    how about not ?

8. And may i ask, why is that? Like someone said before, u can play with your alts, and tmog your main char.

9. Well tbh the only unbalanced thing is that IF the chance of getting a scroll from 1 hour long AV was the same as getting a scroll from Naxxramas bosses that usualy take 2min to kill, even less... So if the chance of droping the scroll are same for PvP and PvE i would suggest increasing the chance for those doin long *** BGs whole day long. Or simply increase the drop chance in BGs that are harder and that take more time to finish. Cos in PvE its always a win win situation, u kill a boss u get a scroll, while in PvP u can lose a 1hour long BG and u lose desire to live i guess. :D
    This is coming from a PvE oriented player btw...

10. How about giving a reason as to why not?

11. And may i ask, why is that?
    because transmog will be too common in this case ?

12. I got a better idea guys, let's implement a vendor NPC that sells every single item that exists in WOTLK for 1g each, mog scrolls and all that included. I mean, why work for anything. Oh wait! Even better: let's implement achievement scrolls as well, you buy it, you read it and voila, achievement earned. This would help the server performance as well, because we will no longer need to do raids and dungeons, so less instances to manage. We could also buy XP the same way, so we don't need to level either.

13. I got a better idea guys, let's implement a vendor NPC that sells every single item that exists in WOTLK for 1g each, mog scrolls and all that included. I mean, why work for anything. Oh wait! Even better: let's implement achievement scrolls as well, you buy it, you read it and voila, achievement earned. This would help the server performance as well, because we will no longer need to do raids and dungeons, so less instances to manage. We could also buy XP the same way, so we don't need to level either.
    haHAA PogChamp idea

14. How about making scrolls BoA? It has been suggested, yet no one answered. It would make playing alts (and making new ones) more enjoyable...
    +10 Please Warmane use that suggest

First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last