1. Okay so if Maces <> Swords <> Axes
    Then can for example Priests also transmog sword over mace or only mace?

2. Okay so if Maces <> Swords <> Axes
    Then can for example Priests also transmog sword over mace or only mace?
    3. You must meet the prerequisites of equipping the item beforehand.
    i don't think Priest can equip sword. If so, then he can't transmog sword

3. can i use Claymore of the Prophet to transmo on horde side ???

4. Am i able to xmog a crossbow>Gun?

5. If you can equip the gun, yes you can.

6. Is Devastation - the TK temporary legendary axe - transmoggable?

7. Nevermind. Saw that Gladiator's / Merciless Gladiator's Decapitator is the same thing. Phew.

8. I have a question about transmog, so I just want to clarify it.

My question is can we transmog dagger to warglaive of Azzinoth by using scroll of illusion regardless if it's main hand or off hand weapon and if the warglaives are already enchanted?

9. Possible....

....except that Warglaive is a sword and can't be transmogged into a dagger.

10. It doesn't matter that warglaives are enchanted, transmog still works and the enchant will not carry over on them (except special weapons that have their own in-built glow/effect that overrides any other enchant). However, you can only mog them on wars and rogues, and even then only if the target item is a 1h Axe, 1h Sword or 1h Mace. As far as transmog goes, one hand, main hand and off hand weapons are considered the same, so you can have one warglaive and mog both weapons (again, the standard rules apply).

11. Does legendary scroll drops in game or you can just get it via coins?

12. Does legendary scroll drops in game or you can just get it via coins?
    It drops in game indeed, but the drop rate is abysmally low, as it is a legendary scroll. You can expect it to be about as common as a legit Thori'dal or Warglaives.

13. warglaives have a 5% drop chance, or at least that's what it was on retail, so if that were the case people would have gotten legendary scrolls by now, but i believe noone on lordaeron, at least, has gotten one as of yet

14. Why we're not able to transmog tabards? I have epic idea about transmog but i should transmog a tabard too. For example i tried to transmog Rare Tabard of Summer Flames and it says: Poor or Common items can not be transmoged. Please fix it.

First ... 34748283848586 ... Last