1. One more thing. I'll provide it with this case :

A guy wins a gear in an instance, then another guy asks the winner for said gear to appearance extraction. After using the scroll, the transmogger gives the winner back the gear.

Is this possible?
    &
    Aaaand, does the scroll make the item, that I use for transmog soulbound? (The one I use the looks of.) Like greens or blues.

And is it possible, that while a soulbound item is still tradeable within the raid members, multiple ppl get the transmog of it?
    Good questions. I don't know the answer to them yet, so I'll get back to you when I have an answer for you.

2. Super excited
    Been waiting for this for a long time THANKS WARMANE!!!

3. I'm not looking forward to this on Lordaeron.

4. Didn't read the whole thing, but can you tell me where excactly do I disable the feature?

5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I would have loved if Gray and White gear could be used and I understand why it won't be like this.

I am very happy with the addition and the presentation of the project and everything, I will ask these just incase there's another FAQ or update.

• What do you think about having a transmog for Shoulders (And only Shoulders) that turns them invisible? It would be like the in-game toggle visual of Cloak and Helmet.
    • Any thoughts related to this that you could share, about mounts? Raindeer, Broom, etc.? Transmog? Store?

Again, great work and thank you.

Bye bye

6. I am very happy with the addition and the presentation of the project and everything, I will ask these just incase there's another FAQ or update.

• What do you think about having a transmog for Shoulders (And only Shoulders) that turns them invisible? It would be like the in-game toggle visual of Cloak and Helmet.
    • Any thoughts related to this that you could share, about mounts? Raindeer, Broom, etc.? Transmog? Store?

There are possibilities in advancing the system, but we're keeping it simple for now. We'll discuss and iterate further upon it as time goes on.
    Didn't read the whole thing, but can you tell me where excactly do I disable the feature?
    It's not available on the site just yet.

7. Good questions. I don't know the answer to them yet, so I'll get back to you when I have an answer for you.
    Update on this @Handepsilon and Nemmish;
    Using a scroll on an item that is eligible for trading to another person will make that item soulbound to you.

New information;
    - You are able to transmog Axe->Sword, for example, just like you can on retail currently.
    - Scrolls are not dropping from dungeon bosses at this time.

As stated previously, we will continue to work on and expand on the system until it reaches what we consider completion.

8. So they drop only from Battlegrounds right now?

9. They drop from raid bosses currently. Drops from battleground wins is still being worked on as far as I know. It should come soon.

10. Not sure if this was already asked. But is it possible to Re-Transmog an item? And removing the Transmog from an item?

11. Yes, you can re-transmog an item. You can do that by just applying a new appearance to the item. To remove a transmog, you'll need to get the scroll for it. "Scroll of Purification"

12. How is the Scroll of Purification to be obtained, same as the other scrolls?

13. They drop from raid bosses currently. Drops from battleground wins is still being worked on as far as I know. It should come soon.
    What is drop rate of them currently?

14. What is drop rate of them currently?
    "Pretty low" is all the information you'll get.

First ... 78910111959 ... Last