1. I have stupid question. IDK if this one got already an answer.

What if I enchant mongoose to wrathful glad. greats sword and I transmog it to glorenzelg. Will the mongoose enchant be visible?
    Yes. Enchants do not get overwritten. Unless it's the item model of something that doesn't normally display enchants.

2. Where/how you can toggle all transmogs off? Can't find how.

3. I don't know if this was asked but how will dks be able to transmog their starting gear , since there are no vendors for them in wotlk and most of us probably deleted them

4. I don't know if this was asked but how will dks be able to transmog their starting gear , since there are no vendors for them in wotlk and most of us probably deleted them
    I don't think its possible to get that armor again.

5. I think the droprates could be a little bit higher.

The problem is that you get upgrades faster than you get scrolls so keeping a transmogged gear seems like a longshot.

6. I think the droprates could be a little bit higher.

The problem is that you get upgrades faster than you get scrolls so keeping a transmogged gear seems like a longshot.
    Unlike the retail system you basically aren't expected to transmog until you've reached the end of the ugprade path for that particular slot.

7. Unlike the retail system you basically aren't expected to transmog until you've reached the end of the ugprade path for that particular slot.
    which, considering the difficulty of lordaeron in my case, is probably never going to happen.

8. so i heard you can xmog swords with axes , cloth with leather etc....is that true?

9. so i heard you can xmog swords with axes , cloth with leather etc....is that true?
    Read the FAQ, its like the third post on the first page. Different Armor types is a definite No

10. i did read it

- Currently you will only be able to transmog the same armor and weapon types.

here it says no to both yet people clain they can transmog different types that why im asking here if someone tried and can confirm/deny

11. What if I enchant mongoose to wrathful glad. greats sword and I transmog it to glorenzelg. Will the mongoose enchant be visible?
    I presume so. I xmog'd warglaives to my 1h axes on my rogue and I can attest that the enchant from Berzerking shows up on both of the warglaives.

12. I xmog'd warglaives to my 1h axes
    all my hype for xmog just died right here

13. So when exactly we get scrolls dropping from pvp?

14. i did read it

- Currently you will only be able to transmog the same armor and weapon types.

here it says no to both yet people clain they can transmog different types that why im asking here if someone tried and can confirm/deny
    Try and see what happens mate :P

15. would be cool if you could xmog different item types, like imagine a warrior swinging around wrathful shoulderpads lmao or wearing a netherbane axe as a helmet

First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last