1. but it was a thing for 3.3

2. Well, Warmane you rly decided to slow down those end game drop items ? :D Well its fine for me.

3. im sorry but this is pure bull****. what u are doing now will literally tear apart hundreds of guild... this is by far the worst update you have ever implemented... if u want people to buy shadowmourne just keep it on the bloody shop.
    Why would this tear apart hundreds of guilds? In fact, it will just make them raid less times per week if they don't have enough alts to run multiple instances and with this people feel a little bit more fresh to raid the same old content. You're the perfect example of what this community transpires;

If things aren't blizzlike, people have the need of making a rant because it's not blizzlike.

If things are turned into a blizzlike status people rant because it's blizzlike.

Regarding the dynamic raiding. I think this is a bad decision. Blizz took it out of their system - if you don't understand why look at the posts above. It also wasn't active in Blizzards 3.3.5 expansion if you want to add it for cata be my guest. If you have a problem with people get Shadowmourne legitimately and not filling your pockets then please bug the quest again. I don't want to tell guild members "Sorry I can't help tank/heal/dps in your 10nm the guild leader asked me to save myself for 10hc."
    Errrhm, what does this have to do with their donations? Things worked like this back in the day. I'm not following the issue here. If you want to raid the same number of raids that you used to, make more alts and raid with those alts.

Well, Warmane you rly decided to slow down those end game drop items ? :D Well its fine for me.
    It's called making things work as intended.
    Edited: October 26, 2016

4. i dont care about blizzlike.. its gna tear apart guild cuz people like me wont be able to do 25hc since we need to save ourselves for the guild. also end game guilds wont be doing any normal icc's. It will create tension over time and result in guild disbanding.

5. i dont care about blizzlike.. its gna tear apart guild cuz people like me wont be able to do 25hc since we need to save ourselves for the guild. also end game guilds wont be doing any normal icc's. It will create tension over time and result in guild disbanding.
    I don't think you understand the concept of being able of only doing certain fights on Heroic difficulty or vice-versa. You have the option of doing Marrowgar on Heroic difficulty but Lady Deathwisper on Normal difficulty. If anything, this actually helps guilds progress with their Heroic content.

What do you mean with the "People like me won't be able to do 25HC"? If you don't have a guild that fits your needs that's your personal problem. You have multiple guilds that only do heroic content out there and you can just move yourself into one of those guilds if that's what you desire. Having two different ID's for a truly "loot piƱata" doesn't make sense at all in the first place.

6. That doesnt apply for 5m hc and normals , does it?

7. That doesnt apply for 5m hc and normals , does it?
    The system only works for Raid lockouts. Not instances.

8. To be more precise, it only works for 3.3 Raid lockouts, ie Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum. You are supposed to be able to to do both Trial of the Crusader (normal) & Trial of the Grand Crusader (heroic), during any single lockout period.

9. To be more precise, it only works for 3.3 Raid lockouts, ie Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum. You are supposed to be able to to do both Trial of the Crusader (normal) & Trial of the Grand Crusader (heroic), during any single lockout period.
    Thank you for repeating my own words. Sometimes I do like to listen to myself.

However I would like to point one thing:

You are supposed to be able to to do both Trial of the Crusader (normal) & Trial of the Grand Crusader (heroic), during any single lockout period.
    I would like to assume that just by noticing the difference on the names would make it simple to understand that they have different ID's since they're different raids but hey - That's just me using my brain. I wonder if it's Icecrown Grand Citadel...

10. Thank you for repeating my own words. Sometimes I do like to listen to myself.

However I would like to point one thing:

I would like to assume that just by noticing the difference on the names would make it simple to understand that they have different ID's since they're different raids but hey - That's just me using my brain. I wonder if it's Icecrown Grand Citadel...
    Dave i dont like pyro plis justcarried pls ban pyro

11. i dont care about blizzlike.. its gna tear apart guild cuz people like me wont be able to do 25hc since we need to save ourselves for the guild. also end game guilds wont be doing any normal icc's. It will create tension over time and result in guild disbanding.
    Don't think they care whether you like the blizzlike aspect or not. Good, guild's that fall apart over something as trivial as a shared ICC instance for normal and heroic means that new guilds can be born that aren't so target fixated on progression and more on teaching and gearing up players.

The tension you speak of being created over time will translate it into a better overall community if guild's expect to survive and progress onwards into 25 heroic. This will promote more 10 heroic runs for those who no longer need anything from 10 normal.

Will there be a shortage of players who are ready to step into 25 hc? Probably. So that leaves 2 options, people either open their wallets to catch up or they find guilds that actually care enough about their players to gear them up in a normal run.

Sounds to me like a good way to force some guilds to rethink the way they treat and handle their players.

12. Sorry I made a mistake earlier with a comment sorry my information was wrong :)

13. This is just too bad for ppl who need EoF :D

14. This is just too bad for ppl who need EoF :D
    Why? Because people now have to play the game through grinding?

15. TL:DR for the lazy ones about whats changed in raids.

- Normal Mode and Heroic Mode will share ID. If you go ICC25N PuG, you can't raid ICC25HC with your guild on that week since youre saved on "both".
    - Raid leaders are able to change difficulty on the fly inside the raid. You can host a raid with 25hc Marrow, 25N Lady, 25HC gunship, 25HC saurfang, 25hc plague quarter, 25nm BQL, Valithria, Sindra and Lich King in one raid.

- GS requirements for pugs will likely increase as people want to do some bosses in HC mode.
    - Easy HC loot for everyone in future ICC25 PuGs, as difficulty can be changed on the fly and some encounters are not much harder in HC than they are on Normal..
    - Some guilds will now forbid members on raiding ICC25NM as they then can't join weekly guild runs.

First 1234 ... Last