1. Well that's good,'cuz now there will be less "LFM ICC 25n I get lewtz and you get a save"

Warmane did a huge leap in the right direction this year.

2. man warmane really stepping up their coins game this is worse than the rates change

3. Well that's good,'cuz now there will be less "LFM ICC 25n I get lewtz and you get a save"

Warmane did a huge leap in the right direction this year.
    its about eofs not loot

this change is so people cant gear up fast
    Edited: October 26, 2016

4. This is how WOTLK 3.3.5 worked on Blizz before. No reason to cry here.

5. wasnt this something that was implemented in 4.0.1 and not wotlk?

if it was on 3.3.5 i take back what i said

6. wasnt this something that was implemented in 4.0.1 and not wotlk?

if it was on 3.3.5 i take back what i said
    Actually it goes further back. 3.2 was the patch for the original release of such system and you can check the modifications that this system suffered in here;

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Raid_difficulty

Official source.
    Edited: October 26, 2016

7. if you want to fix this,remove all gear above 200 level from players,let have all Fresh equal start.

8. if you want to fix this,remove all gear above 200 level from players,let have all Fresh equal start.
    What does one thing have to do with the other?

9. if you want to fix this,remove all gear above 200 level from players,let have all Fresh equal start.

10. It have to do with the fact it's too late.how many years did molten kept the buggy old one? while people already geared 100 alts with all specs like you?

11. It have to do with the fact it's too late.how many years did molten kept the buggy old one? while people already geared 100 alts with all specs like you?
    So you expect it to not be fixed because it's an old issue? Should we apply that to all our bugs then? I bet the Developers will rejoice.

12. The issue is that when it comes to coins shop and server funds ,bug fixing and scripts will pop instant while some awesome PVP bugs (game breaking)are from Jurassic age and older probably than some players irl here.

13. The issue is that when it comes to coins shop and server funds ,bug fixing and scripts will pop instant while some awesome PVP bugs (game breaking)are from Jurassic age and older probably than some players irl here.
    Then not only you have no clue about management, but also none about development.
    It's funny, though, how the issue was it was "too late" to fix something that was wrong a few minutes ago, but now the issue is something else? Why don't you apply your own "too late to fix" policy on your "jurassic" pet bugs?

14. Its your job to defend server policy but please don't try to use management and development world on open context or try to attack players personally,because it's clearly that your position /occupation on warmane team is neither management or development. (outside this server you have no clue about me or my qualification)

Back to subject and Jurassic auto cast warlocks pets on Lordaeron: correct me if i am not wrong(since you know about "this server" management and development which i don't clam i know anyway.

Warmane decided to fix legendary weapons quest chain=> figure out that it can be farmed so fast with id bugs=> ID bug become top priority=>fix id bug (no one reported it i think)

We all appreciate fixing bugs but we also smell the profits motivation behind it.

First 12345 ... Last