1. Ultimately causing problems to people that raid heroics because they would have problem find adequate replacements.
    Or people adapt and change their attitudes and guilds change their approach on how they handle splitting up the raid week.

You are just repeating what the staff are saying so yea... i'am just goin to stick to my top3 list
    But...your top 3 list would mean I'd have to donate to get heroic DBW or heroic caster loot. Wouldn't it be more satisfying to earn it yourself with a guild where it doesn't cost you money at all?

The word "Technically" is the magic one here, nothing more to add.
    Okay, I'll add to it in that the magic is called adaption. You find a way to make the new system work to your advantage instead of complaining about what won't be undone. If that means making effort to find a guild to raid with that has also adapted to the change, that's your problem.

So the rest of us who play here for years and spend i dont know much money on coins are just gonna "get replaced"? Cool, thanks for sharing that info!
    Been here since late 2011 and have also spent money as well. Ended up choosing not to BiS my toons after the moltdown because honestly the game gets boring really fast when you're BiS. It's much more satisfying to be able to say I earned my gear instead of donored for it.

This is like saying that "You people are meanies! These guys having the server they are doing it for fun and a life goal to create a community for all the rejects of blizzard. They are not doing it for profit or moneyz, they do it because their mom told them to do it."

Please....
    Really? So you're just going to totally ignore the financial cost of what it takes to run a project with little to no donations because you don't like how the server is turning blizzlike instead of being a fun server.

Do me a favor and go look up hosting and hardware costs. Don't forget you have Intellectual Property laws to worry about so it has to be outside US jurisdiction and influence. When you're done, come back here and tell me you'd really be willing to pay those costs from your own wallet or if you think enough people would donate the money you'd need every month for the hosting bills and I'll withdraw this statement from above.

My final conclusion is : This is a PRIVATE server, OPERATE it like one.
    They are. It's a private server. The project owner has a goal and a vision. He's operating it like so to meet that goal and vision. Don't like it? Guess you got no other choice but to suck it up since as you already said there's nothing better out there. Get over it.

I would prefer that nearest retail experience possible to stick on boss mechanisms and classes working properly ( that are not perfect for as long as i remember ) and then try to influence other areas of the game. k? thanks
    This is probably the only thing you've mentioned that I actually do agree with you on almost 100%. Talk to QA about this, because it's them who have to test the developers code before it goes on to the live realm.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

2. Oh jesus guys, blizz-like raid locks isn't going to kill you.

Will the anti grind hc system be implemented too ? im just curious.

I mean the 50 wipes per hc raid a week.
    Yes, it has been for some time already.

3. A personal problem eyh? Well if it was THAT personal i wouldn't be around here still. Whats done its done and cant rewrite the past but nonetheless they are some scars always left inside you that makes you lets say... a little more sensitive.
    It sure does sound personal when you keep bringing it up multiple times. The current staff team did what they got to do to try to provide a backup plan to people. No one was happy with the situation but like everything in life, sometimes, you just have to let it go and you clearly still didn't let this issue go.

Once again DONT try to compare retail with here, ive been playin wow since BETA back in 2004. The Scrub population is larger in private servers and they do not have the willingness to stop beein ones because they are not payin a 13 euro monthly fee. Well if you want to spare you the nonsene you might aswell stop reading my posts.
    The database of players for a specific realm from Retail can actually be used as a tool of comparison here but I'll do you the honor of not using Retail here since you want to be stubborn. When Moltdown happened everyone started making statements and applying all their strength behind those statements where they defended the theory that Warmane would never live through what happened and that guilds would never come back. Guess what? Most of them came back, other guilds popped and the community grew at a steady and solid pace. Denying this is denying the reality of how things were.

This is the only positive part in the recent changes, but at what cost hm? Don't even get me started.
    At the costs of making people play their alt characters and schedule reduction. That's how things worked back in the day and that's how things are going to work in here. Get used to it.

Are you from planet Mars or anywhere closes? Ok lemme bring some information maybe elusive to you. Iam currently at 3 guilds ( army of alts ) in horde and alliance. 1 of my guilds is actually one of the good ones. They welcomed the change with comments "oh well nothing really severed happened, just dont pug raids". The other 2 - Social raiding ones are threw into complete disarray. There are geared people who want to do heroics and people that dont have the gear or skill to do it. So the "good" players cant "waste" their id to help their less fortunate guildmates and that creates big internal guild problems.
    You're currently on three different guilds? Great! That means that you can raid Icecrown Citadel multiple times during the week since you have multiple guilds and you also have multiple toons. Guilds will require their time to re-organize their schedules and rosters but after that everything should be really clear. You'll start to see players using their alts, gearing new characters and after the initial "shock" things will come back to normal in a blink of an eye.

Well about that... i got ****. Thanks Warmane errr Molten! Really never got refund ( cause i was offline at that time - kinda quited the game ) so im having average players with like 5.7k gs atm. And yea game is forcing me to leave, and not only me many people ive talked this with ingame.
    That's strictly YOUR FAULT and not the server fault. Considering all the damage that was done to the server you're lucky that you still have a server to login every single day and a forum to rant about this situation that is purely a blant rant.

The game is forcing you to leave? That's your decision and your own decision. No one is forcing you to leave, you just REFUSE YOURSELF to adapt. Obviously, with you, other players as well.

Please check population in Icecrown and the.... other server i dont even know its name server with 1x rates. Who's more successful and why?

Eat it or dip it? Sorry bro i doesn't work that way, i kinda find myself in the position of trying to protect my time and money investment. And if thats so, they dont need a community, they can play the server themselves along with a few loyals. That will bring big bucks in their pockets and ensure long time financial stability for sure!

I would prefer that nearest retail experience possible to stick on boss mechanisms ( that are not perfect for as long as i remember ) and then try to influence other areas of the game. k? thanks
    Let me make things really clear and let me crunch some material for you on this point;

First, Lordaeron is a hardcore server where encounters difficulty was boosted for an increased difficulty since many players were searching for that kind of experience. Icecrown, on the other hand, is a more casual environment. However I would like to point out one thing really clear;

The fact of one realm being slightly more casual that doesn't make it a fun server

This lockout system change just provides the experience as it should be in the first place and a good chunk of the community asked for a Retail-like experience. The community asked for it, they're getting it.

Secondly, yes. Eat it or dip it because you're not investing money, you're donating because you wished to. I'm going to show you something;

Spoiler: Show

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or will appreciate in the future. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will be sold at a higher price for a profit.

The term "investment" can be used to refer to any mechanism used for the purpose of generating future income. In the financial sense, this includes the purchase of bonds, stocks or real estate property. Additionally, the constructed building or other facility used to produce goods can be seen as an investment. The production of goods required to produce other goods may also be seen as investing.

You didn't make any kind of investment. You're not getting profits out of this, neither it was a monthly or yearly fee. You donated because you knew you were going to obtain an item in return and that was your decision to make. You're actually already lucky enough that this server provides refunds because most of the private servers out there just eat your money and you'll keep yourself quiet at the end of the day because they won't do nothing about it.

The fact is that they compromised themselves in offering a proper experience of the content. You don't like the system? Blame Blizzard since they were the ones that originally came up with it. Also keep in mind that they've released the questline for Shadowmourne - Are you aware of how easy it would be for people to obtain Shadowmourne if the raid lockouts were working the way they were? Do you believe that would make any kind of sense? The answer is simple: NO. I don't want to see kids rocking Shadowmournes that easily and without a proper grind in order to obtain it.

Like I've stated on my previous post: This is a private server and a private server reigns itself under their own private policy. They implement the changes that they think that are mandatory and they offer contents/features that the community asks for whenever they find it doable or reliable. Denying all of what I've just wrote tells me that you have to be completely delusional and that's it.

4. @Kasumii

Bro really i don't want to go point to point again cause... theres no point :)

You have your opinion i have mine, but i really do wonder. Is it really good that the Warmane population got split in half? People supporting the dynamic raid difficulty and those that don't? I really do wonder about the impact.

About the costs, bah no worries. I own a computer engineering company so i can completely understand costs and work done behind the scenes to sustain the project but yea since people don't want to "Donate" properly ( i also do agree the that word donation is vastly different from what it is right now ), their only option is "donation awards". I get that, but having that at the same times makes you a PRIVATE server that will never ever ever reach to a point that you can call it "Blizzlike" so whats the point striving so hard about it?

This would end up a hybrid messed up situation with no certain direction. Play blizzlike and grind Endlessly but at the same time a gentle donator with 1 hour game played will come and one shot you. That is the essence of FUN right? :P

5. This would end up a hybrid messed up situation with no certain direction. Play blizzlike and grind Endlessly but at the same time a gentle donator with 1 hour game played will come and one shot you. That is the essence of FUN right? :P
    Everyone, literally, EVERYONE has the option of donating and they can do that if they wish to do so. I've grinded some of my toons and I've donated for others. I had fun with both processes and it's the players decision to decide what roam he wants to take. Stop generalizing points all over again.

6. @Kasumii

Bro really i don't want to go point to point again cause... theres no point :)

You have your opinion i have mine, but i really do wonder. Is it really good that the Warmane population got split in half? People supporting the dynamic raid difficulty and those that don't? I really do wonder about the impact.

About the costs, bah no worries. I own a computer engineering company so i can completely understand costs and work done behind the scenes to sustain the project but yea since people don't want to "Donate" properly ( i also do agree the that word donation is vastly different from what it is right now ), their only option is "donation awards". I get that, but having that at the same times makes you a PRIVATE server that will never ever ever reach to a point that you can call it "Blizzlike" so whats the point striving so hard about it?

This would end up a hybrid messed up situation with no certain direction. Play blizzlike and grind Endlessly but at the same time a gentle donator with 1 hour game played will come and one shot you. That is the essence of FUN right? :P
    Well, we can agree to disagree. I didn't expect you to completely agree with my counter argurements but if you've opened your mind to some of the points I raised then this wasn't a waste of time after all.

The project has a long way to go to reach blizzlike scripting. I can only hope / pray that after ICC launches on Lordearon they'll go back and finish cleaning everything up. At the end of the day, it's the project owner shifting the realm in the direction of his goal and vision which isn't what everyone wants or agrees with but we have to accept it and deal with it going forward.

Edit: Striving to be more blizzlike can be seen as the same kind of striving that we ourselves are capable of as human beings. To better ourselves and strive for more than we what we are. The advantage private servers have is there is no next expansion. If they work at it long enough without shutting down one would think they can eventually reach blizzlike or better scripting improvements (Project 99 comes to mind in this aspect, different MMO but same concept)

It's a dream, but if any project is capable of reaching Project 99 status for WoTLK, it's this one.

7. Is it really good that the Warmane population got split in half? People supporting the dynamic raid difficulty and those that don't? I really do wonder about the impact.
    It may or may not be a good thing, but it doesn't change that it was necessary. Arguing with people about it isn't going to change that.

First ... 678