1. Little sad since mid tier guilds don't have enough alts to play every day so they need to compensate with norms n stuff. Since this patch they cant do that :/

oh well :c

2. Been reading thru whole topic, so some conclusions I got about the change:

1. Pros:
    1.1 Guilds who want to raid more different raids have more time to do so;
    1.2 Guilds who can't get 12/12 HC for one or another reason, have a chance to skip those on HC by doing them in N;
    1.3 HC pug runs can do hardest bosses on N, therefore more runs that wont stop at PP because it will just be done in N;
    1.4 For guilds that want more raid groups (instead of more raids to raid) they will be able to make time for those.
    2. Cons:
    2.1 Guild loot systems... For many guilds which raid both - N and HC - for those modes the loot rules differ, either they go roll on N and use system for HC or use different point systems for N and HC etc. This might and most likely will be cause of a lot of trouble in that regard to those guilds;
    2.2 GS already causes a lot of trouble, for pugs this req is likely to increase in some ocasions (I dont pug enough to say if it is or isnt true for most cases);
    2.3 Just my opinion, but just as some guilds might get in a new spot - between n and hc - hc raiding guilds might more focus on current people becoming harder to get in (imo a bad thing)
    2.4 Pug leaders might hate the fact that when asked to link for example PW10HC full they will link PW10HC without PP "cause done it in 10n not hc"
    3. Others (have both - +/-)
    3.1 Harder for individuals, for the most part better for well estabilished, active guilds. On the other hand it makes it harder for new guilds and new players.
    3.2 More days to do stuff (as said above, some will find it relaxing, some will find themselves bored. It might make a few return to achieves, dungs or older raids or even PvP, but there are PvErs who did it for raiding and might find the available raid content lacking, which might make them partly or completely switch to another game (I know few examples who have told me that already)

On another note, can we have like in each section or in general or w/e a specific "arguing thread"? Like whenever someone decides to say something about someone's knowledge or knowledge level irl or w/e then the post gets moved there, then the user gets automaticcly notified by system so the arguement could be figured out there? Or have like sub forums if you want to split off specific arguements? Might clear up some of the threads on forums.

3. Didn't even start gunship before server went offline.

So much for raiding10hc ID this week. :')

Shadowfrost shards? SERIOUSLY? You think THAT is going to cause a problem? Exactly how many pugs do you think are going to be able to figure out the infusion quests, buy frost resist gear, etc?

Great update! Awesome for those of us who work real 50 hour a week jobs. Kill 2 bosses and get ****ed for the entire week /s
    Edited: October 26, 2016

4. Didn't even start gunship before server went offline.

So much for raiding10hc ID this week. :')

Shadowfrost shards? SERIOUSLY? You think THAT is going to cause a problem? Exactly how many pugs do you think are going to be able to figure out the infusion quests, buy frost resist gear, etc?

Great update! Awesome for those of us who work real 50 hour a week jobs. Kill 2 bosses and get ****ed for the entire week /s
    Guild runs exist for something. Get used to them - There's a ridiculous ammount of guilds out there to fit everyone that requires one. Oh wait... I'm sorry, I just noticed your name.
    Edited: October 26, 2016

5. Seeing as the Dev's have done some "lockout" fixes maybe now we can get the heroic lockout fix done? Don't agree with this one, but ehhhhhh is what it is.

6. Guild runs exist for something. Get used to them - There's a ridiculous ammount of guilds out there to fit everyone that requires one. Oh wait... I'm sorry, I just noticed your name.
    Your head is a little too big for your considerable lack of experience and skill.

Some of us have real jobs and can't raid during weekend / at 8pm in the middle of the evening.

7. Your head is a little too big for your considerable lack of experience and skill.

Some of us have real jobs and can't raid during weekend / at 8pm in the middle of the evening.
    Everyone has a life outside this game - In fact, this helps the ones that lack time to raid every single day since guilds will have to reduce the schedule. This is pure common sense is it that hard to follow? Don't try to excuse your lack of consistency to stay in a guild with your lack of time.

Also I know that it is a little too big. That's what she said.

8. You must understand how frustrating this is to people who can't raid on normal EU hours?

I've been in my guild for 2 years so I'm sure you must be "trolling".

9. So join a guild in a raid time that suits you, weird logic i know.

10. I work 3pm-2am CST, good luck finding one. :')

E: I would pay you to find me one, lol. I miss this game but I haven't had time, and any time I come back they ruin something else. (eg. pvp)

11. I work 3pm-2am CST, good luck finding one. :')

E: I would pay you to find me one, lol. I miss this game but I haven't had time, and any time I come back they ruin something else. (eg. pvp)
    Ruined what Exactly?

12. gj warmane u are killing server keep going

13. I work 3pm-2am CST, good luck finding one. :')

I'm European and I mostly raid with American guilds. If I'm able to find a time that suits me everyone else also is - I'm not superior to anyone in order to be able to find a guild that fits my times.

14. To be fair, it is technically "blizz-like" to nerf fun.
    gj warmane u are killing server keep going
    I have to disagree.

First ... 34567 ... Last