1. Raid Difficulty

Dynamic Raid difficulty switching is only intended and only ever was created for Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum.
    So normal and heroic will shere ID or ?

2. Yes they should share from now on.

3. I dont want to use the words i wanna use of how disappointed i will be if normals share heroic ids, I am seriously gonna quit this game completely

4. I dont want to use the words i wanna use of how disappointed i will be if normals share heroic ids, I am seriously gonna quit this game completely
    You're aware that the way that the ID system was working wasn't intended, right? You're also aware that the way this system works now is the way that it used to work on Retail, right? Let me explain you how it used to work back in Retail and how it will work now; Normals will share the same ID with Heroics and that means you can only do that raid once per week, however, you can swap difficulties during the progression of the raid. If people are willing to quit because things are now working as intended, bye I guess.

5. if anything this will mean more welfare 277 for pugs

6. if anything this will mean more welfare 277 for pugs
    While this is true for fights such as Gunship and Valithria, it also means that guilds will be more distinguished in whether they do normal or heroic content.

Anyway, this was a necessary step we had to take while moving forward with the Shadowmourne quest chain. Two raid locks per week for Shadowfrost Shard farming would have been a no-no.

7. So everyone in the group will phase to "heroic" version when the difficulty is changed, even if they didn't complete for example Icc10 normal?

8. While this is true for fights such as Gunship and Valithria, it also means that guilds will be more distinguished in whether they do normal or heroic content.

Anyway, this was a necessary step we had to take while moving forward with the Shadowmourne quest chain. Two raid locks per week for Shadowfrost Shard farming would have been a no-no.
    nerfing drop rates wouldve been an option, but yes

9. So everyone in the group will phase to "heroic" version when the difficulty is changed, even if they didn't complete for example Icc10 normal?
    Assuming it is working correctly, only the raid leader needs to have killed Lich King on that raid size's difficulty.
    nerfing drop rates wouldve been an option, but yes
    That wouldn't have had the entire desired effect, though: A properly working ICC that doesn't inflate the gearing process more than it should.

10. Right heres my question. If people do half Norm, other Half HC, will they gonna be able to access Bane?

11. Right heres my question. If people do half Norm, other Half HC, will they gonna be able to access Bane?
    As long as the lead of the raid has completed the raid on normal difficulty, yes they will have access to Bane.

12. Working as intended, you would have to clear each wing`s endboss (DBS, PP, BQL, Sindra) on heroic to access Bane/LoD respectively. You are free to do whatever with the remaining trash bosses.

13. im sorry but this is pure bull****. what u are doing now will literally tear apart hundreds of guild... this is by far the worst update you have ever implemented... if u want people to buy shadowmourne just keep it on the bloody shop.

14. Regarding the dynamic raiding. I think this is a bad decision. Blizz took it out of their system - if you don't understand why look at the posts above. It also wasn't active in Blizzards 3.3.5 expansion if you want to add it for cata be my guest. If you have a problem with people get Shadowmourne legitimately and not filling your pockets then please bug the quest again. I don't want to tell guild members "Sorry I can't help tank/heal/dps in your 10nm the guild leader asked me to save myself for 10hc."

123 ... Last