1. However, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see things working properly. A vast part of the community wants things to work properly and as they were back in the day.
    There was no Transmogrification in the old times,
    if we take Lordaeron - there was RDF in the old times.

This is OUR server, this is not Blizzard's server, we as a community should shape it to our wants and needs, we shouldn't shape the community to the Blizz-like, that makes no sense

If you want to raid once a week, that's perfect, just go to ICC once a week,
    but I'm not part of the system, I need a routine - I want to sit and grind the content every day-all day, and now I just can't do that anymore - that's why I come to the forums and put my dissatisfaction on display, so we can talk about it and stuff...
    Edited: October 27, 2016

2. There was no Transmogrification in the old times,
    There was no transmog in WoTLK so I suppose that's correct

This is OUR server, this is not Blizzard's server, we as a community should shame it to our wants and needs, we shouldn't shape the community to the Blizz-like, that makes no sense
    Oh really? You mean to tell me that you pay the hosting costs, hardware costs, the staff, QA, developers, GM's? The server is a project and the project has an owner. Technically it's HIS server to do with as he wants and pleases. If you don't like it, you can quit like all the other people who've threatened to do the same and go find a fun server to play on. I promise you, he won't care. It's his dream to make the project more blizzlike and your whining and complaining isn't going to change it.

That's your choice. There's plenty of other things to explore outside of ICC as there was on a retail when this was live content.

but I need a routine - I want to sit and grind the content every day-all day, and now I just can't do that anymore
    So now that means you have more time to spend with alts, farm achievements, explore Ulduar, or maybe go outside and live life?

- that's why I come to the forums and put my dissatisfaction on display, so we can talk about it and stuff...
    There's been people talking about it and complaining even before the initial changes started. It's not gonna change the situation or make it go away.

3. the project has an owner. Technically it's HIS server to do with as he wants and pleases.
    Ha, ha...
    There was a dude named Hermes that thought it was HIS server and did whatever he wanted and pleased... how'd that turn out?

I believe Kaer was very clear in his post-moltdown interview that he believes this wonderful server exists for and only because of the community, and whatever happens in the future he would love it to stay with the community.

I'm not whining, I'm just bringing up an issue that is impacting my experience here, however I do want changes to be made, I don't believe we have to make this server 1:1 with blizz-like, there are reasons why the game has some design elements, mainly because it was designed to fin a subscription model. I'm sure there were also issues on the Retail during WotLK, very likely issues that Blizzard might consider mistakes looking back at it - but not we are in charge and we are in a position to fix mistakes, make it more fun for the community - like the increased raid difficulty on Lordaeron server for example.

There's plenty of other things to explore outside of ICC as there was on a retail when this was live content.
    Like fishing and cooking? - C'mon get real...

It's not gonna change the situation or make it go away.
    I don't think that's true - I don't think we would have a need for forums it that were the case, and I don't think there would be active staff members participating in discussions on the forums if that were the case.

4. Kasumii it makes no sense to talk to you. there is 1 from 2 u are working on warmane or u have 6k+ character with bis slots and u dont care about changes its good for u becouse ppl have to play now much much long to get same gear as u have and u will dominate them and u are happy now couse u can't beat same geared players :)

5. Kasumii it makes no sense to talk to you. there is 1 from 2 u are working on warmane or u have 6k+ character with bis slots and u dont care about changes its good for u becouse ppl have to play now much much long to get same gear as u have and u will dominate them and u are happy now couse u can't beat same geared players :)
    Maybe he just plays the game like it's meant to be played?

EDIT: Wrong thread topic, so my original answer here is that you guys ask for fixes and then ***** because you don't want them to be indifferent on what is considered a bug. You got what you wanted, you should be thanking them.

6. Kasumii it makes no sense to talk to you. there is 1 from 2 u are working on warmane or u have 6k+ character with bis slots and u dont care
    It makes no sense to talk to you considering all you can do is whine and bring up irrelevant arguements. I don't have bis characters so in a way you are correct, I really don't care about the changes. I'm not in a rush to get bis.

Sometimes I wish I did work for Warmane. It'd be a fun way to supplement my income next to my full time job. Oh wells, I'll keep dreaming and wait to see if a position I'm interested in ever opens up.

changes its good for u becouse ppl have to play now much much long to get same gear as u have
    If that means that people will be better at their class as a result of it then I welcome it. The change doesn't affect me at all or my character development considering I don't need anything outside of heroic ICC anyways. I could care less if someone has more gear than me considering most BiS players who donored don't even min / max or play their class properly in the first place.

u will dominate them and u are happy now couse u can't beat same geared players :)
    I don't really care about dominating others who are less geared than me. I play the game for what it is, to play and have fun with my friends. Competing against players who have more gear than myself is more fun since it forces me to push harder to try and beat them which makes me a better player overall because I have to utilize everything I can for my class to give that extra push. That's how players grow and improve at their class. I only wish more players cared as much to do the same.

7. There was no Transmogrification in the old times,

This is OUR server, this is not Blizzard's server, we as a community should shape it to our wants and needs, we shouldn't shape the community to the Blizz-like, that makes no sense

but I'm not part of the system, I need a routine - I want to sit and grind the content every day-all day, and now I just can't do that anymore - that's why I come to the forums and put my dissatisfaction on display, so we can talk about it and stuff...
    Make alts, grind ad infinitum.

8. Tnx for the Fix WARMANE WE love you so much. i hope new players will say this too. and for all that is saying that this project has an owner, yes it is true that he owns the server and we are thankful of it. but we also need to remember that this is a community and everyone one opinion should be heard. maybe some people dont like the update some people liked it. but how about the new players that are coming to the server because it private server with highrates. lets go player warmane they say, but now they will say lets better go play retail because its almost the same time and effort needed to be able to compete with other players that have been playing for a long time. i dont have a problem with this being fix if it is intended but if this system is so great why blizz did not keep it for the rest of their WoW expansions? it does not mean that it was their for blizz WOTLK expansions should it mean that it is better for us here. this is WARMANE not blizzard.

9. You cant be going FULL blizzlike on a VERY old private server. Reason is that you significantly raise the gap between oldschoolers and new comers. and this is always very very bad cause people come and go in warmane.

Since a large portion of the server is well geared and would be aiming mostly on heroics ( creating NM absence ) that leaves 3 options for newcomers ( Low GS )

1) Buy our epix Warmane coins for only 99.99! ( to be on par with everyone else )
    2) Leave the server before they even start playing.
    3) Do a barrel roll and raid Fos - Pos - Hor

The change kills the fun for the "intermediates" as well like me. People who want a bit of challenging content like Bane for example and at the same time do some fun normal raids to gear up alts or help guildies. You are condemning them to choose one path or another.

And if you really want to go this Blizzlike - Remove Coin and Point shop :) That should be fun.

10. Most of the comments in this thread : OMG Warmane y u fix bugs?

I don't see all the QQ about fixing the raid difficulty (people been QQing about bugs here and there. and when they actually started fixing the MAJOR bugs people started a riot) and you try to back it with something totally stupid like the shops... really? If there's no donations do you think that there will be a server? Do you really think that a single person hosts all the realms on his OWN PC?!
    This year has received so much fixes, way more than did for the last 4-5 years COMBINED and now you're complaining for the fixes?! gosh...
    Do you want a retail-like experience (it's still far from that, but it's getting closer and closer) or the same old and buggy content that you've been doing for years?

11. You cant be going FULL blizzlike on a VERY old private server.
    Well they just did. Whatchya gonna do about it, quit?

Reason is that you significantly raise the gap between oldschoolers and new comers. and this is always very very bad cause people come and go in warmane.
    Isn't it already like that near the end of an expansion when someone new starts playing just before the next xpac hits? People come and go like you said. Those who go are replaced by the new. Cycle continues.

Since a large portion of the server is well geared and would be aiming mostly on heroics ( creating NM absence ) that leaves 3 options for newcomers ( Low GS )

1) Buy our epix Warmane coins for only 99.99! ( to be on par with everyone else )
    2) Leave the server before they even start playing.
    3) Do a barrel roll and raid Fos - Pos - Hor
    Or you can join a non-top raiding guild and enjoy the benefits of being able to switch between normal and heroic on the fly for the easier encounters. In essence, making it actually easier to obtain heroic loot from bosses further inside the instance.

Heroic DBW or VDW loot anyone? Yes pls

The change kills the fun for the "intermediates" as well like me. People who want a bit of challenging content like Bane for example and at the same time do some fun normal raids to gear up alts or help guildies.
    Technically you can still do that, if anything this just encourages the help of gearing up others on alt runs or doing what I suggested above and getting heroic loot from the easier bosses by switching on the fly between normal and heroic.

You are condemning them to choose one path or another.
    Well those condemned who leave will be replaced by the new. Population hasn't been impacted yet by all the previous changes, I doubt this'll make it any different

And if you really want to go this Blizzlike - Remove Coin and Point shop :) That should be fun.
    You know, I'd honestly be very curious to see how the donations would differ from this. Most players in the private server community don't like to open their wallets unless they get something in return. Sadly, they don't respect what the proper meaning of the word 'donation' means. I doubt this removal would ever happen considering the project does have financial costs that have to be met. So unless you're willing to pay the hosting costs, staff, and everything else you really have no room to be asking for such a change.

12. Well they just did. Whatchya gonna do about it, quit?.
    If there was a better option out there i would. Already hiding rage for Molten inside me when server hacked and my large number of coins went down the drain.

Isn't it already like that near the end of an expansion when someone new starts playing just before the next xpac hits? People come and go like you said. Those who go are replaced by the new. Cycle continues. .
    Ultimately causing problems to people that raid heroics because they would have problem find adequate replacements.

Or you can join a non-top raiding guild and enjoy the benefits of being able to switch between normal and heroic on the fly for the easier encounters. In essence, making it actually easier to obtain heroic loot from bosses further inside the instance.

Heroic DBW or VDW loot anyone? Yes pls
    You are just repeating what the staff are saying so yea... i'am just goin to stick to my top3 list

Technically you can still do that, if anything this just encourages the help of gearing up others on alt runs or doing what I suggested above and getting heroic loot from the easier bosses by switching on the fly between normal and heroic.
    The word "Technically" is the magic one here, nothing more to add.

Well those condemned who leave will be replaced by the new. Population hasn't been impacted yet by all the previous changes, I doubt this'll make it any different.
    So the rest of us who play here for years and spend i dont know much money on coins are just gonna "get replaced"? Cool, thanks for sharing that info!

You know, I'd honestly be very curious to see how the donations would differ from this. Most players in the private server community don't like to open their wallets unless they get something in return. Sadly, they don't respect what the proper meaning of the word 'donation' means. I doubt this removal would ever happen considering the project does have financial costs that have to be met. So unless you're willing to pay the hosting costs, staff, and everything else you really have no room to be asking for such a change
    This is like saying that "You people are meanies! These guys having the server they are doing it for fun and a life goal to create a community for all the rejects of blizzard. They are not doing it for profit or moneyz, they do it because their mom told them to do it."

Please....

My final conclusion is : This is a PRIVATE server, OPERATE it like one.

13. If there was a better option out there i would. Already hiding rage for Molten inside me when server hacked and my large number of coins went down the drain.
    If you still couldn't get over that, I'm sorry, but that sounds like a personal problem.

Ultimately causing problems to people that raid heroics because they would have problem find adequate replacements.
    Proper replacements always come and go. Reason why guilds come and go. There are always good players joining the server and good players leaving the server. Even on Retail this happens and you're telling me that it's impossible to find adequate replacements? Spare me the nonsense.

You are just repeating what the staff are saying so yea... i'am just goin to stick to my top3 list
    No, he's using common sense. What he's stating is a fact - It actually becomes easier to access some of the most searched BiS pieces provided through Icecrown Citadel. Denying this makes no sense whatsoever.

The word "Technically" is the magic one here, nothing more to add.
    You're right. Technically is the magic word here because instead of being a lazy player that comes to the forums whining you could already been spending your time to work on new characters to make sure that the guild progression never stops. Instead, you're doing exactly the opposite, and wasting everyones time ranting about how you now have to play your alts.

So the rest of us who play here for years and spend i dont know much money on coins are just gonna "get replaced"? Cool, thanks for sharing that info!
    Been here for five long *** years and I'm still around. Dropped a lot of money as well. I don't understand what's your point since if you actually spent that ammount of money that means that you're already geared therefore the change won't impact you whatsoever. You'll only leave if you want to and no one is forcing you to leave.

This is like saying that "You people are meanies! These guys having the server they are doing it for fun and a life goal to create a community for all the rejects of blizzard. They are not doing it for profit or moneyz, they do it because their mom told them to do it."

Please....

My final conclusion is : This is a PRIVATE server, OPERATE it like one.
    You're right. It's a private server and they are operating like one; They can do whatever the **** they want and you'll eat it or dip it. Is this concept so hard to understand? They're providing you the nearest retail experience possible, people ranted about not being like retail and now they rant because it's like retail.

14. If you still couldn't get over that, I'm sorry, but that sounds like a personal problem.
    A personal problem eyh? Well if it was THAT personal i wouldn't be around here still. Whats done its done and cant rewrite the past but nonetheless they are some scars always left inside you that makes you lets say... a little more sensitive.

roper replacements always come and go. Reason why guilds come and go. There are always good players joining the server and good players leaving the server. Even on Retail this happens and you're telling me that it's impossible to find adequate replacements? Spare me the nonsense.
    Once again DONT try to compare retail with here, ive been playin wow since BETA back in 2004. The Scrub population is larger in private servers and they do not have the willingness to stop beein ones because they are not payin a 13 euro monthly fee. Well if you want to spare you the nonsene you might aswell stop reading my posts.

No, he's using common sense. What he's stating is a fact - It actually becomes easier to access some of the most searched BiS pieces provided through Icecrown Citadel. Denying this makes no sense whatsoever.
    This is the only positive part in the recent changes, but at what cost hm? Don't even get me started.

You're right. Technically is the magic word here because instead of being a lazy player that comes to the forums whining you could already been spending your time to work on new characters to make sure that the guild progression never stops. Instead, you're doing exactly the opposite, and wasting everyones time ranting about how you now have to play your alts.
    Are you from planet Mars or anywhere closes? Ok lemme bring some information maybe elusive to you. Iam currently at 3 guilds ( army of alts ) in horde and alliance. 1 of my guilds is actually one of the good ones. They welcomed the change with comments "oh well nothing really severed happened, just dont pug raids". The other 2 - Social raiding ones are threw into complete disarray. There are geared people who want to do heroics and people that dont have the gear or skill to do it. So the "good" players cant "waste" their id to help their less fortunate guildmates and that creates big internal guild problems.

Been here for five long *** years and I'm still around. Dropped a lot of money as well. I don't understand what's your point since if you actually spent that ammount of money that means that you're already geared therefore the change won't impact you whatsoever. You'll only leave if you want to and no one is forcing you to leave.
    Well about that... i got ****. Thanks Warmane errr Molten! Really never got refund ( cause i was offline at that time - kinda quited the game ) so im having average players with like 5.7k gs atm. And yea game is forcing me to leave, and not only me many people ive talked this with ingame.

You're right. It's a private server and they are operating like one; They can do whatever the **** they want and you'll eat it or dip it. Is this concept so hard to understand? They're providing you the nearest retail experience possible, people ranted about not being like retail and now they rant because it's like retail.
    Please check population in Icecrown and the.... other server i dont even know its name server with 1x rates. Who's more successful and why?

Eat it or dip it? Sorry bro i doesn't work that way, i kinda find myself in the position of trying to protect my time and money investment. And if thats so, they dont need a community, they can play the server themselves along with a few loyals. That will bring big bucks in their pockets and ensure long time financial stability for sure!

I would prefer that nearest retail experience possible to stick on boss mechanisms and classes working properly ( that are not perfect for as long as i remember ) and then try to influence other areas of the game. k? thanks

15. Will the anti grind hc system be implemented too ? im just curious.

I mean the 50 wipes per hc raid a week.

First ... 5678 Last