1. So you are complaining that you are leveling so fast compared to retail, that you can't make gold? Then you don't want to spend an hour to farm? Wait... let me clarify... just to understand. So on one hand you are saying that "I am leveling too fast!" which means you are saving hours of playtime doing so, then say "I can't spend an hour to farm for gold!"? WTF?! Do you really hear yourself? Honestly, stop being such a damn whiner and demanding handouts from the admins. If your mentality in life is to whine and complain about every little challenge you face and don't ever want to put time or effort into your life to make it better, have fun working a minimum wage job and draining your economy with handouts.

Oh, and they do not need to increase gold from selling trash because they don't need to. Another person trying to justify an easy way out of them having to actually put effort into something.

2. Why are you attacking us personally? The people that actually post here all have lvl 80s id reckon, so it doesnt benefit them at all. Its all about new payers that will try it out in the days, week, months and years to come.

3. I had a hard time on my first go around, sure. But I understood that I could either level fast, without all my abilities and gear... or level slow, and farm gold/gear/etc. I hit 80, I didn't have cold-weather flying, nowhere near all of my abilities, and sh*t gear. But I got there really fast! So now that I was 80, my time was taken up with farming gold, doing RDF for gear, leveling professions, and anything else I missed while leveling. I just chose to do it at 80 instead of lower levels. All in all, the same amount of time was probably spent in the end. I just chose a certain path over another, because I knew the pros and cons of each, and made a conscience decision. I didn't whine or complain about it, because that's the way it is. I was having fun playing the game! Shocker!

First 12