1. New lesson learned today.

Good people of Frostwolf. If you're doing archaeology, under no circumstance use the unstuck on the website as a "heartstone" as it resets all your projects like training the profession. I lost Headdress of the First Shaman, Tyrande's favourite doll and Arrival of the Naruu for this and got a Pterrodax Hatchling one instead. Bummer.

2. why qq about that? archeology is still bugged you can grind from skill 1 to 600 in 1 max 2 hours...
    200+ fragments from 1 digsite :O

3. Good people of Frostwolf. If you're doing archaeology, under no circumstance use the unstuck on the website as a "heartstone" as it resets all your projects like training the profession. I lost Headdress of the First Shaman, Tyrande's favourite doll and Arrival of the Naruu for this and got a Pterrodax Hatchling one instead. Bummer.
    This would be something you should post in the bug tracker. Believe it or not warmane does actively work on bugs, but if never posted there, the appropriate people will never see it. Also I remember reading a post from a staff member that mentioned (don;t quote me on this) something about when they are a bit more satisfied with the state of the wotlk realms (which are the current focus) that they will be working more heavily on the MOP stuff

So post those bugs!

4. that dont help...
    fragments bug is on bugtracker for around 1 year maybe more and still not even confirmed :d

5. I made something even better. A ticket. And the responce was "We can't do anything about that." So bugtracker seems usless for this.

6. How is a ticket better than bugtracker when Game Master # Developer?

7. why qq about that? archeology is still bugged you can grind from skill 1 to 600 in 1 max 2 hours...
    say whaaaaaaat. i keep getting 3-6 fragments per dig..

8. It is attitudes like that, which prevent people from going to participate to vote bugs up in priority. Like I said when they do shift more focus to the MoP realm it would be helpful to have the bugs in the tracker and vote them up. This is how they get addressed.

Saying it will never help or whatever, or making in game tickets about a bug/developer issue are definitely NOT the way to get things fixed.

9. How is a ticket better than bugtracker when Game Master # Developer?
    Cause they don't read it?

10. just wait till they fix wotlk at 100% (6-7 years) :)

why qq about that? archeology is still bugged you can grind from skill 1 to 600 in 1 max 2 hours...
    "why qq about a bug that delete items????????????"

it's time to stop my friend

11. you just need to find how use this bug from archeology and you get like 20 rare in 1 hour...

12. Cause they don't read it?
    Yeah, reporting to GM will not help either since they will tell you to pass it to Bugtracker most of the time instead of passing it themselves because it's not their responsibility. Been there done that

13. you just need to find how use this bug from archeology and you get like 20 rare in 1 hour...
    omg slide into my DMs, not for rares, for the 200 fragments bug :V