1. transmogrification !!!

Ok today new transmogrification system come to LK server thats nice very nice,but they can transmog legendary wepons with Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items.

so why cant we have somthing like that??

and ppl will stop use CE to transmog legendary wepons....

Thx

2. That is easy.

Because this is mop, not wotlk. I am sure they will fix that error of theirs in the near future.

You are free to do what you want, but you are also signing a wavier for the risks of doing so.

Using anything CE is pretty much cheating.

3. Well i get your point but then they will have to script that new system for just 1 item? or maybe few more for what reason? to look good?

4. The ghost and triggered player epidemic is taking place right now, so now the wise decision.

I personally don't really see an issue with it vs. some guy stacking weps to a super demi human type level and taking out his/her rage in a BG.
    So yeah :p

5. I also wanted to ask that. I mean, its obvious they are gonna implement 'fun server' element on wotlk, so why couldn't we do cloth to plate transmog and vice versa on FW? I mean, i have awesome transmog, and i just need cloth head to complete it :D And i'm a paladin....

But seriously now, warmane staff, would you ban AWESOME looking transmog like this http://imgur.com/a/ZSUhE ? :D

I have Tyrael's charger and Justicar title to go with that, and my char's name is Lawbringerx .... i mean COME ON, are you seriously going to ban something so beautiful as this? :3
    Edited: October 27, 2016

6. If your answer is 'yes' then you really have no taste or style.... i pity you xD

7. If your answer is 'yes' then you really have no taste or style.... i pity you xD
    i think their answer is: " oh hell we donĀ“t care "

8. nop their awnser will be ''Ce is a third-party program and is cheating and that HOOD in that paladin is cheating get rekt by teh bann hammer''
    ''but..but it's just a - ''
    ''no no it gives you adventage in game cos ppl can't see your face and it's a third-party program''
    ''add the cus-''
    ''no nono third party program bannzord''
    that's how warmane admins usually react at forums (in-game may be different but they will negate it xD )

9. I also wanted to ask that. I mean, its obvious they are gonna implement 'fun server' element on wotlk, so why couldn't we do cloth to plate transmog and vice versa on FW? I mean, i have awesome transmog, and i just need cloth head to complete it :D And i'm a paladin....

But seriously now, warmane staff, would you ban AWESOME looking transmog like this http://imgur.com/a/ZSUhE ? :D

I have Tyrael's charger and Justicar title to go with that, and my char's name is Lawbringerx .... i mean COME ON, are you seriously going to ban something so beautiful as this? :3
    You have titles to go with it but still don't consider that this cloth helm doesn't fit the paladin fantasy? Oh well.

10. nop their awnser will be ''Ce is a third-party program and is cheating and that HOOD in that paladin is cheating get rekt by teh bann hammer''
    ''but..but it's just a - ''
    ''no no it gives you adventage in game cos ppl can't see your face and it's a third-party program''
    ''add the cus-''
    ''no nono third party program bannzord''
    that's how warmane admins usually react at forums (in-game may be different but they will negate it xD )
    Getting caught using a cheating program will get you banned, no matter the purpose, period. There's no "in-game may be different."

11. you couldn pottentially fix the ''ce problem'' adding those scrolls here, it would be a solution to the problem (a real fast one) buuut instead of doing the same custom stuff for frostwolf i guess it's easier to bann ''cheaters''

12. you couldn pottentially fix the ''ce problem'' adding those scrolls here, it would be a solution to the problem (a real fast one) buuut instead of doing the same custom stuff for frostwolf i guess it's easier to bann ''cheaters''
    Like it's easier to jump to uninformed conclusions than it is to know what you're talking about?

13. What exactly would adding the lk scroll here do? Didn't they say it works like normal mogging ie. plate to plate cloth to cloth etc.

14. true !! i hope we will get answer soon about this. When they think about it,and it would be solution of the problem

12 Last